56 Reviews for Down The Aisle Events, LLC

Destination (2)
Budget Analysis (1)
Religious (1)
56 Down The Aisle Events, LLC Reviews

Julia is the best wedding coordinator you could ask for! She is very organized, professional and very sweet! Julia has great suggestions & ideas and she makes everything you want actually happen & follows through! She made my wedding day completely stress free! Julia is very creative & does an amazing job decorating a venue with the decorations she has! Julia has a very calm personality and is very detail oriented! Julia’s assistant she has with her on the wedding day, is also wonderful! I can’t say enough good things about Julia & how well she did at making sure the rehearsal and wedding day went smooth! I would recommend Julia to anyone! You won’t be disappointed having Julia coordinate your wedding day! She is amazing!!

Profile Picture Alicia, 4/21/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Julia and team were so helpful in ironing out the details as we planned the event and with keeping everything beautifully coordinated the day of my wedding!! I could not have asked for a more hiccup-free day, thanks to Julia's coordination of the many moving parts!

Profile Picture Erica, 10/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, Referrals, Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception

We used Down the Aisle Events for partial planning leading up to the wedding and on the wedding day itself. Julia did a very good job. The wedding was perfect! And her suggestions for the reception were helpful!

Profile Picture Barbara, 10/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Our daughter was married in September. Julia and her team served as our "day of" planners and they were amazing! Any time anyone had a question, I said "let me ask Julia" and it was taken care of. Having her there allowed all of us to relax and just enjoy the day. She handled all vendor gratuities, distributed a wedding day schedule to the families and wedding party that was incredibly detailed and left nothing to chance, coordinated with vendors to make sure everything was set up exactly as Amy wished (I saw Julia moving banquet tables around herself at one point) and collected all leftover items at the end of the evening. It was a wonderful day and Julia was a big part of that.

Profile Picture Nancy, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My wedding day would not have been the amazing, incredible, joyful day that it was without Julia. Having been a part of many weddings, I know how hectic and chaotic things can get - and I've seen my fair share of stressed brides and family running around making sure every vendor has been paid and troubleshooting random issues that come up (shuttle buses, missing decorations, you name it).
While we had a clear vision of what we wanted our wedding day to look and feel like, I knew we would need help bringing it to life. When Julia asked me to describe what I hoped for in a planner, I basically just said "I just want myself, my fiance and our family to be calm, relaxed, and present the whole day". Having Julia there made it possible for that wish to come true. She was in close contact with me in the weeks leading up to the ceremony - assuring me that she had every tiny detail covered and bringing up things I hadn't even thought of. She carefully reviewed every contract, timeline, and list, to make sure there were no inconsistencies, errors, or questions. She coordinated with all of our vendors to ensure seamless drop-off and setup, and she wrote out a detailed timeline for all of our wedding party, family and VIPs, to keep everyone on schedule and informed.
I'm pretty confident that there are many, many little things she handled on our wedding day without me ever knowing - and this allowed me to be fully present and relaxed all day long. I can't recommend her more highly as a planner - she's calm, incredibly organized and detail oriented, and you know that she's got your back no matter what happens. She's also just an incredibly delightful person to be around! Julia, thank you for making my wedding day even better than I ever imagined!

Profile Picture Amy, 9/9/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Julia was a delight to work with. She is highly organized, which made everything run smoothly on wedding day. My then-fiancee/now-wife and I did not have to worry about a thing. On top of being great at her job, Julia was a pleasure to be around and made everyone in the bridal party, and our parents, feel at ease. I can't recommend her enough.

Profile Picture David, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I first met Julia at my nieces wedding. To be honest, I couldn't imagine why you would need to pay someone to help. After working with Julia
And her assistant I decided I most definitely wouldn't want to navigate our upcoming family wedding without her. I had already overseen two of our daughters weddings and was thrilled to have Julia take the lead. I have to mention our wedding was Dutch/American(many international guest)with a mix of traditions and lasted all day. I would hire Julia again, she is a delight to work with and knows her stuff!!!! Thank you Julia!!!!

Profile Picture Sylvia, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I highly recommend Julia for your wedding. She was an amazing help from beginning to end for my daughters wedding. I can honestly say that everything from the rehearsal to the wedding was absolutely perfect. And her support leading up to the day was wonderful as well.
Julia is a gifted natural leader and she has a very sweet calming way about her. She will listen to what you want and she will make it happen. She is not pushy or bossy. She is amazing!
The day of the wedding,my daughter nor myself were worried as we felt assured that we were in good hands and we were.
As the mother of the bride, I will forever look back on my daughter's wedding with happy memories of the whole process and their day. It was amazing! I totally attribute this to Julia's amazing leadership. She thought of everything!
From our guest, I heard nothing but praises for the wedding that truly went off without a hitch.
Thank you so much Julia! you are awesome!

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Dress & Attire, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Jewelry, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Party Supplies, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Travel, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Cake

My daughter was married on a beautiful May afternoon outside by a lake. 20 minutes before wedding a thunderstorm came up. Julia was the calming force that saved the day! She regrouped all guests into barn, reorganized drinks and hor d'oeuvres. She saved the day. 1/2 hour later my daughter had her dream wedding. I was able to enjoy my daughters beautiful day because all stress was taken off of me. She did a fabulous job with all details. If you are looking for the "best" wedding coordinator Julia is that lady !

Profile Picture Sara, 5/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Awesome! Super helpful, creative, resourceful, and great working with multiple families!

Profile Picture Ally, 11/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Julia was an absolute dream to work with! She picked up all of our missing pieces, and really made our wedding day flow. I would recommend Down The Aisle Events to any and all looking for a wedding planner that truly knows what they're doing, and works in a professional and effective manner.

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

It was an absolute pleasure to work with Julia! There isn't a single bad thing I could say about her or her service. Throughout the planning process, she managed to ease all my stress and fears about the wedding (which is saying something because I am a worry wart!) while also facilitating several aspects of our big day. She made a timeline for us, organized the rehearsal, managed vendors the week before and day of, and decorated the venue on the day of so that everything was just perfect. Several of my friends and family said this was the best wedding they had been to in a while! I would highly recommend her as a wedding coordinator because she is an awesome person who really cares about you and your wedding!

Profile Picture Hailey, 9/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Julia was a pleasure to work with! We hired her as a day-of coordinator and turned everything over to her in the week before our wedding. We were able to be completely present and in the moment on our day. Our wedding was absolutely flawless, and we have Julia to thank for that!!

Profile Picture Kate, 9/3/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Julia was great to work with! I used her has a day of coordinator, but she was so much more than that. She helped with anything I needed all throughout the planning process. She had great suggestions while also being very open, reminding me that it was our day. On the wedding day, I didn't have to worry about anything! I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Hiring Julia was hands-down the best decision we made when planning our wedding, she went above and beyond anything we expected! She covered everything we could think of and so many more things that never crossed our mind. When the hair and makeup stylists didn't show up, Julia helped find other solutions and got in touch with the salon. She even fixed the bustle of my dress after it ripped out with her suitcase of supplies! After seeing how crucial she was on our wedding day, I really can't imagine how I would I have done it without her. My husband and I (and our parents) were truly able to enjoy our wedding and spend time with friends and family thanks to Julia.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Alexandra, 12/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Julia and her team did a great job coordinating the day of our wedding. She was easy to get in touch with leading up to the big day and had many helpful suggestions. Her efforts were very detailed and organized. Even with the buckets of rain we got leading up to our wedding she was able to make it a fun day. Her contact with my other vendors and the owner of the venue kept everything o bun track and we had an amazing day! I couldn't recommend her highly enough!

Profile Picture Laura, 10/3/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

The moment my fiance and I met Julia, we knew she would be the perfect wedding coordinator for us - and she was. She was very responsive and supportive during the planning process, and we appreciated her many suggestions and recommendations. She had worked with several of our vendors previously which was nice, and she brought all together perfectly at both the wedding rehearsal and the wedding and reception. She and her assistants paid attention to every detail and kept things running smoothly - all in the middle of a hurricane! I am happy to highly recommend Julia and Down the Aisle Events. I don't know what we would have done without her!

Profile Picture Caroline, 10/2/15, 10 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, Referrals, Non-Religious

Julia and her assistant were wonderful! The questionnaire she had us fill out helped us think through all the details we never would have known to handle. She communicated all necessary information to our bridal party, families, and vendors, and made sure everything went perfectly the day-of. My husband's and my families don't know much about wedding planning, so we really relied on Julia to understand how the day should unfold. She also took the time to send us sweet notes and small gifts throughout the planning process. We would highly recommend using Down the Aisle Events as your coordinator!

Profile Picture Katherine, 6/13/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I don't think my husband and I would have had a wedding without Julia! She was always responsive and full of ideas when we had questions or concerns. Julia was the glue that held our event together from coordination with all our vendors, to wrangling in our excited wedding party. Julia wen above and beyond to provide excellent service. She is extremely thoughtful, tacftul, and organized.

We highly recommend using Julia's event planning services if you are considering bringing on a planner for any event.

Profile Picture Emily, 5/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Julia provides her brides with a very comprehensive survey that's helps you plan every aspect of your special day!

Profile Picture Laura, 4/25/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Julia was the organized, calming presence our wedding planning process needed. Whenever I sent her an e-mail with my questions or concerns, she responded promptly and thoughtfully. She was enthusiastic and encouraging, but she was also able to clearly communicate what she thought would work well and what wasn't going to work well at our venue--I really appreciated that. She absolutely delivered on our wedding day and I have recommended her to several others since our wedding!

Profile Picture Francie, 9/6/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Julia is the best! She kept my wedding flowing smoothly, on time and saved the day a couple of times with her huge suitcase of emergency supplies. She calmed and reassured my mom and I so much during the entire planning process. My most memorable moment with Julia was right before I was about to walk down the aisle a large black bug was under the first layer of my lace dress. She quickly got it out and sent my dad and I down the aisle with a smile. Also, she didn't charge a travel despite her driving from Harrisonburg to Charlottesville!

Profile Picture Allison, 8/30/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Julia is simply amazing. It is difficult to put into words how much she did to make our day go beautifully. We're so thankful she was part of our special day!

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 7/26/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Julia was hired only a couple months before our wedding to be our "day of" wedding coordinator. As the wedding got closer, I just decided that I would be much less stressed if I had a "go to" person for the wedding day. IT WAS THE BEST DECISION!! Although Julia was not involved in all our planning, she get up to speed quickly about how we wanted things, and she made it happen! It was so nice having someone else in charge so my family and I could just relax and enjoy the day! She was extremely flexible with me, driving from Harrisonburg to Charlottesville (where our wedding was) on 3 separate days, just to make my life easier. I would recommend Julia and her services to anyone that wants to have some stress taken off their shoulders. She will take great care of you!!

Profile Picture Emily, 7/19/14, 4 Reviews