Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

34 Reviews for Dolce Basking Ridge

Shuttle (2)
Uncovered Outdoor (1)
Lighting/Sound (1)

1.0

Do not book a hotel block with Dolce. We are having our reception very nearby and this was a very convenient hotel option for our out of town guests. We toured the property more than a year in advance of our wedding date. The Jennifer from sales made sure to mention several times that the property had recently undergone a large renovation. We signed the contract and assumed everything was all set for our wedding weekend. Less than 5 months before our wedding Jennifer called me out of the blue to outright cancel our wedding block due to "large scale contruction" at the hotel that would stretch into our timeframe. So now I'm left with no hotel for my out of town guests.

Profile Picture rebecca, 10/7/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Beautiful grounds , food and amazing team make your Wedding Day truly special and relaxing. Accommodations were awesome.

Profile Picture Michael, 4/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everyone at Dolce was amazing. Laurie was the event coordinator we worked with up until the day of the wedding, and she always answered all of my questions quickly, and really did whatever she could for us. The property itself is amazing. I feel like I kept on discovering things about it each time I went there. Food was amazing. The ONLY complaint I have is that when we arrived at the hotel after the wedding service, there was no one there to great us or take us to the Bridal Suite. I ended up sitting in the lobby, in my gown, while one of my bridesmaids went to find my coordinator to bring us to our bridal suite. We took ourselves to the suite and the coordinator did not greet us until 5 minutes into the cocktail hour. That part was a little unorganized, so if you decide to go with Dolce, which I totally recommend you do, just iron out your arrival details.

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 10/8/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)