Nearby Vendors to Consider

15 Reviews for DJs To Go

Tim was great, he was fun without being crazy and stupid. Just right for us. Everybody danced all night. My mom loved Tim the best, she was kinda in charge of most things. She said Tim always answered the phone right away or called back very quickly if she left a message. She said he was definitely the most organized of all our wedding vendors. She said she never had to worry about Tim doing what he was supposed to do. Seems like there are lots of flakes in the word these days. Reliability took some of the wedding stress out of it for my mom.

Profile Picture Rhonda, 4/5/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJs To Go was a great choice, excellent bang for the buck! Not too much to say, we used an inexpensive package. We talked with our DJ, Joel, on the phone and organized a few things. He showed up and played. We drank, we danced, we all had tons of fun. A++

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 3/7/14, 1 Review
2.2

I believe DJs To Go employ several DJs; I cannot speak for all of them but unfortunately, I can say that our experience with Matt Short was far from ideal.
He seemed ok when we first met with him but I got the impression that was far more interested in talking about himself than he was hearing what my husband and I were looking for in a DJ for our wedding. He didn’t seem to grasp the fact that we were paying him – not the other way around.

I will say that Matt arrived early and everything was set up flawlessly. However, he played EVERY “event song” late! When the ceremony finished and we were ready to walk back up the aisle, there was no music! I had to “give him a look” and then he pressed play! The same thing happened for our first dance!

We had a buffet dinner (a very nice one ☺); during our first meeting Matt told us that he would announce the start of dinner to people and say that he’ll let each table know when they can go up to the buffet so people weren’t stuck waiting in line – which sounded good to us. But when he made this announcement he was rather rude, he said “the buffet is ready. Do NOT go up until I release your table. Do NOT go up until I release your table”. I overheard a few guests making comments about his choice of words and his tone, which was a little heart breaking – of course you don’t want your guests to have any complaints let alone one that you agree with.

View Vendor Response

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1361834609507 1269471570114timbenter

Discounts

Redeem In-Store
DJs To Go has several discounts available for daytime, Friday and Sunday events. Call or e-mail for more details. Visit our web site at: www.877djstogo.com timb@877djstogo.com 310 798 8711
#WW3b396708eebe4cb4

2 ENDORSEMENTS
We've been working with Tim and DJ's To Go for over 15 years! Tim and his the other DJ's at DJ's To Go are always doing what it takes to keep the party going and to make sure that everyone is having a good time! One of the best DJ's in the business!

These guys really know how to provide a party atmosphere, while being professional at the same time...so much fun to work with!

Events