251 Macon Street, Brooklyn, NY 11216 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 13
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About DJ Trooper Ent

DJ Trooper Ent is a wedding DJ and full-service entertainment company based out of Brooklyn, New York. DJ Trooper has over 25 years of experience working in the entertainment industry. This company is a member of the National Association of Mobile Entertainers, and as members they strive to provide great client satisfaction.

DJ Trooper Ent is a bilingual MC that specializes in club, hip-hop, jazz, oldies, R&B/soul, and top 40 genres. Couples can call this company to discuss the details of their special day, so DJ Trooper can carry out all of the concepts and details you want on your wedding day. Wedding DJ and entertainment services offered include the following:

• Consultation

DJ Trooper Ent 1
  • Gabriel

Gabriel Moises · Married on 01/30/2019

Mr Gabriel

Well put presentation with sound lighting and effects. Loved it!!!!

Sent on 01/30/2019

DJ Trooper Ent's reply:

we make sure our clients request are always meet. we made your event something to talk about. it could not have happened without your help. I will love to work with you in any other events you need.

Jennifer · Married on 01/29/2019

Sweet Sixteen

We used DJ Trooper for my daughter's Sweet Sixteen and he was excellent! He spent a lot of time with me preparing for the event; making suggestions about the music , the props and the procession of the court. He listened to what we wanted and made my daughter feel very special. His music was excellent and he played a variety that had something for everyone. I would use him again and highly recommend!

Sent on 01/29/2019
    DJ Trooper Ent 2

DJ Trooper Ent's reply:

Jennifer thank you so much. I'm so glad you choose me to DJ/MC the event. This sweet sixteen was very touching. I felt the love in the room. the invited guest were great I loved the energy in the room. we need to do it again . God Bless......

DJ Trooper Ent Pricing

DJ Trooper Ent Price Rates

DJ Trooper Ent FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,750.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 350.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, R&B/Soul, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Liability Insurance, MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Flat Screen, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

1 Wedding Deal & Discount