Durham, NC 27703 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 9

About DJ Rang

I've been a wedding, club, and special events DJ in the Raleigh, Chapel Hill, and Durham area for 12 years now; with one of the best networks of professional contacts in the local event services industry -- and a constantly-updated music database -- I can get your parties roaring from the instant the beat drops. My specialization includes the following services:

• Weddings of any musical style.
  • DJs, Lighting, & Photo Booth Services.
  • Corporate & Special Events.
  • Nightclub Events.

DJ Rang 5
  • Raina

Raina · Married on 04/06/2019

The Ultimate Dance Party

Having a great DJ was my top priority for my wedding. As someone who grew up dancing, minored in dance in college and dances for a NYC company today, music and dance has been the center of my entire life. Most of the guests attending where dancers and I knew the expectation for good music would be high. Added to this complexity I was having a fusion wedding which required me to find a DJ that understood Indian music, Hispanic music and popular US hits. DJ Rang blew my expectations away. He read the crowd perfectly and knew exactly when to switch and what to switch to. His live mixes were the quality that of a NYC DJ. You can tell he cares deeply about his craft and it was evident when the floor of the hotel physically started to shake from so many people dancing we thought we were going to fall through. The cherry on top of this is he is so nice. We originally booked him for our wedding & reception DJ however later added on Sangeet, Lights, and a photobooth. With all the add-ons and questions, we had he was so kind and accommodating. Take it from a professional dancer, if you want to have an epic night book DJ Rang.

Sent on 05/20/2019

Dianne Kim · Married on 01/20/2019

Party came alive with this DJ duo -- DJ Rang and Nevy!

We recently got married at the Carolina Inn and DJ Nevy and Rang organized our reception music. They were such a joy to work with -- super personable, flexible, and open to our ideas for music selections. They were amazing to work with and we would recommend them to couples looking for DJs to really bring people to the dance floor to have a great time.

Sent on 02/01/2019

Claire Chipman · Married on 12/29/2018

Great experience

We had a great time with DJ Rang. He understood exactly what we wanted at our wedding reception, and the music throughout the night perfectly matched our expectations.

Sent on 01/14/2019

• Emily Katherine Events
    Emily Katherine Events Wedding Planners

DJ Rang is always phenomenal! My clients weren't even going to have a DJ, they were content to use their iPod until I took them to hear DJ Rang. After that they were set, they had to have Rang no question! He is a pro at mixing current pop hits with fun Bollywood music to create the perfect soundtrack to your reception.

• RIMAS FILMS
    RIMAS FILMS Wedding Videographers

RimasFilms had a pleasure to work with an experienced party soul - Dj Rang, who provided music and entertainment for a wedding at the historical Oxon Hill Manor. Dj Rang has set the mood for the party from the first sound. He was full of energy and got everyone up on their feet. People were enjoying themselves all evening. The music was very diverse and a perfect mix for the occasion. Dj Rang did a fabulous job from the start to the end, he was very professional helpful and a fun guy to work with. I am confident RimasFilms and Dj Rang will meet in future entertainment endeavours.

• Vesic Photography
    Vesic Photography Wedding Photographers

DJ Rang is one of the best DJs in the North Carolina. He has the uncanny ability to keep everyone on the dance floor for hours with amazing real & original DJ mixes. He also has an amazing lighting division and the only DJ I've seen with a dedicated lighting person that has computer controlled lights. His easy going manner allows him to work great with guests, venue managers and photographers / videographers. He is one of only a few DJ I recommend with the upmost confidence. Contact him today - you'll not be disappointed!