Durham, NC 27703 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 10

About DJ Rang

I've been a wedding, club, and special events DJ in the Raleigh, Chapel Hill, and Durham area for 12 years now; with one of the best networks of professional contacts in the local event services industry -- and a constantly-updated music database -- I can get your parties roaring from the instant the beat drops. My specialization includes the following services:

• Weddings of any musical style.
  • DJs, Lighting, & Photo Booth Services.
  • Corporate & Special Events.
  • Nightclub Events.

Other couples have also viewed

• AllNite Communications

95 Reviews for DJ Rang

• Khushbu

Khushbu S. · Married on 11/30/2019

Absolutely amazing!

We absolutely loved DJ Rang!! We had been to a few weddings where he was the DJ and they were so great! DJ Rang is very easy going and responsive. He was incredibly supportive during the weeks leading up to the weekend; he answered my thousands of questions. He’s so helpful and professional - I felt assured that he had everything in order to help our wedding weekend go as smoothly as possible. We also got a photo booth through him for the reception and all our guests raved about it. Last but not least, he knows how to party! Our reception was insane and the dance floor was crowded start to finish - and I mean that in the best way possible! Wish we could relive that night over and over!

Sent on 12/18/2019
  • Rand

Rand A. · Married on 10/06/2019

Exceptional Quality

We had a Sunday wedding in October and OMG we had such a blast. It was a fusion wedding and DJ Rang prepared all the songs that are going to be played in addition to the American songs. We also had meetings to go over the song list all without any charges. The quality of the performance at the wedding was exceptional. The equipment used was absolutely top quality and it’s apparent.

Sent on 10/18/2019
  • Anish

Anish T. · Married on 09/03/2019

Simply the Best DJ

Excellent job! Working with Rang was an absolute breeze - he is intuitive as to your needs, regardless of what type of vibe you're looking for on your special day. I appreciate the fact that he was able to combine music / sound with lighting and photobooth service, all in one comprehensive (and reasonable) quote.

I would recommend DJ Rang without hesitation. You'd be lucky to book him for your wedding weekend!

Sent on 03/26/2020

• Emily Katherine Events Wedding Planners

DJ Rang is always phenomenal! My clients weren't even going to have a DJ, they were content to use their iPod until I took them to hear DJ Rang. After that they were set, they had to have Rang no question! He is a pro at mixing current pop hits with fun Bollywood music to create the perfect soundtrack to your reception.

• RIMAS FILMS Wedding Videographers

RimasFilms had a pleasure to work with an experienced party soul - Dj Rang, who provided music and entertainment for a wedding at the historical Oxon Hill Manor. Dj Rang has set the mood for the party from the first sound. He was full of energy and got everyone up on their feet. People were enjoying themselves all evening. The music was very diverse and a perfect mix for the occasion. Dj Rang did a fabulous job from the start to the end, he was very professional helpful and a fun guy to work with. I am confident RimasFilms and Dj Rang will meet in future entertainment endeavours.

• Vesic Photography Wedding Photographers

DJ Rang is one of the best DJs in the North Carolina. He has the uncanny ability to keep everyone on the dance floor for hours with amazing real & original DJ mixes. He also has an amazing lighting division and the only DJ I've seen with a dedicated lighting person that has computer controlled lights. His easy going manner allows him to work great with guests, venue managers and photographers / videographers. He is one of only a few DJ I recommend with the upmost confidence. Contact him today - you'll not be disappointed!

• Durham, 27703 See on map