Spring Hill, FL 34608 Map · Phone number

• Videos 1

38 Reviews for Dj Matthew D

• JaLisa

JaLisa · Married on 04/20/2019

The Best DJ I Have Ever Met!

From start to finish Matt was an incredible DJ and was always so helpful! He reached out to us almost a year before our wedding and gave us the document to start getting song ideas and he had everything on the document laid out so neatly that it made planning the timeline for the day so easy. We had a big list of requested songs for the cocktail hour and the reception and he did a great job sticking to the list. My husband and I also planned a surprise first dance and Matt made sure that the music worked beforehand and he also gave me advice when I was cutting the songs together (definitely not part of his job description)! Matt was also so patient when we had to delay the toasts by a few minutes while my husband and I went outside without photographer to get sunset pictures. The lightening that he provided was incredible and everyone had so much fun on the dance floor. I wish Matt was DJing at every wedding that I had to attend!

Sent on 04/15/2019

Kellianne Podsiad · Married on 03/16/2019

Matthew was amazing!

Matthew was so easy to work with and truly made our wedding very special. Couldn’t have asked for a better DJ!

Sent on 03/25/2019

Gabby · Married on 03/02/2019

Super awesome, great going & plays the best music.

DJ Matthew was amazing. He played all types of music that fit with all age groups. There was never not one person dancing on the dance floor. He was also great with music request. I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 03/16/2019

Dj Matthew D Pricing

Dj Matthew D Price Rates

• Brandy Grace Photography
    Brandy Grace Photography Wedding Photographers

As a wedding photographer, I meet many DJ's some I like, some I don't and very few I absolutely Love! Matthew knows exactly how a wedding reception should feel like! He knows when to spice it up and have fun and when to quiet it down to a slow song. His lights and sound are top quality. He is on the microphone and involved when he needs to be and also know's when to just let people have fun! I enjoyed working alongside him at the White Barn so much and was very impressed by his skills, equipment and personality! He's my number one choice for a wedding DJ, hands down!

• The White Barn Wedding
    The White Barn Wedding Barn & Farm Weddings

Matthew is by far one of the top DJs that we enjoy working with at The White Barn. He has 3 setups one for ceremony, appetizer hour and reception. He listens to the bride and groom and picks up on their style, plays great music and keeps the wedding flowing just as it should. He offers a lot with his setups, lighting and is a pleasure to work with.

• Spring Hill, 34608 See on map