About DJ Karizma Entertainment

PRICE IS WHAT YOU PAY, VALUE IS WHAT YOU RECEIVE! Quality Sound, Quality Service!

To Future Clients,

Your DJ Search is over!

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding. Planning for your wedding day can be a fun and memorable experience. Selecting your wedding DJ is probably the most important decision in making your special day complete. I am new to Virginia, but am a veteran to the industry. I am ready to give you and your guests an epic and unforgettable experience.

My name is Chris "DJ Karizma" August. I am a professional multi-genre DJ from the country of Belize (Caribbean, Central America), where I have entertained at destination beach weddings for more than 10 years. I bring international experience to my events, having played for people from all over the world as well as traveling to different countries to play for clients that love my Caribbean - North American fusion style of playing. I am a versatile DJ who can accommodate a guest list comprised of various ages, backgrounds, and musical tastes. I have recently relocated to Hampton, Virginia where I am now basing my services in order to be more accessible to U.S and International clients.

I mainly service the Tidewater/ Hampton Roads Region that includes; Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Chesapeake, Newport News, Hampton, Portsmouth, Suffolk, Poquoson and Williamsburg as well as the Richmond area. I am available for National and International Travel.

Give this international Belizean Disc Jockey the opportunity to provide the soundtrack to the best day of your life. To help fulfill all your ideas, send me an email with your inquiry to karizmabookings@gmail.com with as much detail as possible. Your satisfaction is important!

I know trusting a stranger with one of the most important days of your life can seem a bit scary, but I want you to know that your wedding day is just as important to me. As your wedding DJ, I plan to make the music the least of your worries on that day. As your wedding MC, I will make all necessary announcements to ensure a smooth evening and all wedding ceremony and reception activities occur as scheduled.

Thank you for your support and interest in DJ Karizma Entertainment

Chris "DJ Karizma" August

Website - www.karizma.bz
Bookings/ Inquiries: karizmabookings@gmail.com
for more updates follow me on:
www.facebook.com/iamdjkarizma

9 Reviews for DJ Karizma Entertainment

User Photos
Microphones (1)
Sound/PA System (1)

Dj Karizma was the best choice we could have made on our wedding day! He played all songs we requested, and much more! He also served as the MC and always kept the guests entertained with his jokes. He was very flexible and DJ’d until the party ended (he was the last one to leave). Highly Recommended

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Tracey, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Extraordinary DJ & individual on a whole. Chris is absolutely skilled & knows how to throw a party! Everything is perfect, from point of contact to the ending of the event! This is one DJ that knows how to keep his clientele hyped & wanting more. From our very first event he has and will always be my number one go to for socials. He does everything, weddings, birthday parties, baby showers, private boat parties, 'Just because' events. You name it, DJ Karizma is off the hook & the DJ to have.

Photo of DJ Karizma Entertainment in Hampton, VA - After Wedding Private Boat Party in Belize - DJ Karizma Rock
View Vendor Response

This deal has
SOLD OUT

EARLY BIRD SPECIAL

$850.00 Value | Promo Code: KarizmaWW2018
Congratulations on your recent engagement. I want to reward you for booking me as your DJ early. Get 10% OFF already reasonable priced DJ Packages customized to fit all your needs and wants. Date are filling fast, Contact me now with as much details as possible for a Free Quote.
Offer Expires: 01/31/2018
Available to the first 100 couples
#WW9ef6687da30c0d56

1 ENDORSEMENT

Events

115 Duval Ct. , Hampton, VA 23669   See On Map
+175-773-2188 (phone)
DJ Karizma Entertainment is a wedding expert Disc Jockey from Belize, Central America servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Virginia Beach, Norfolk, and Newport News. DJ Karizma Entertainment is a professional DJ service that has been part of the International wedding industry since 2009 specializing in Unforgettable Experiences for Couples and Guests.