Dulce Belize Weddings

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$500 Package Price

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$500 Package Price

Dulce Belize Weddings offers wedding coordination in and around Ambergris Caye in Belize. When it comes to expertise on both weddings and the local area, it鈥檚 hard to top that of founder Melody Sanchez Wolfe. She鈥檚 descended from one of the island鈥檚 five founding families, and her own mother served as a wedding coordinator for more than 25 years. Planning a destination wedding can be difficult, but Dulce Belize Weddings is here to make the process smooth, simple, and painless. Whether you need assistance choosing local wedding vendors or visualizing the inside of your venue, Melody has you covered.

Melody and her team offer planning and coordination for rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and receptions. They have experience when it comes to planning a variety of celebrations, including civil unions, cultural weddings, destination weddings, eco-friendly weddings, military weddings, double weddings, and both religious and non-religious weddings. Dulce Weddings Belize鈥檚 full list of wedding services includes. but is not limited to:

• Wedding Planning
  • Catering
  • Asian-owned
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$1,200

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Andrea Married on 12/17/2022

Perfect. Simple and stress-free

We did an elopement with Dulce. It was simple from beginning to end. Melina and Melody were easy to work with and you can see they love their jobs!
    Jose Louis was a great photographer!
    We could not have asked for a better ceremony! 馃挏馃挏馃挏馃挏 Many thanks for making our day so special!
    Momo Married on 07/02/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Do you want your dream wedding? Come to dulce belize weddings.

If you are abroad or in town I deeply request you to look no further. I did my fair share of researching and I am so happy to have found Melody. This is the best wedding coordinator, planner , decorator in town. Melody is outstanding, professional, and has an extreme eye to detail. She is a true artist and can handle awkward situations even when people bring unexpected guests. Melody will create a wedding of your desire. She is always prepared, I mean seriously prepared to make sure you look your best even if you need extra undergarments. Our wedding day was so perfect! It is all thanks to Melody and the Dulce Belize Wedding Crew. This is a review but it is heartfelt, Melody thank you so much for being part of a very special day of our life. It was a dream come true.
  • Q
    Quan P. Married on 07/02/2022

Best wedding coordinator ever

Melody is the best wedding coordinator we could鈥檝e asked for. My wife and I both live in the US and wanted to get married in her father land (Belize). We found Melody on wedding wire and couldn鈥檛 have asked for anyone better. We had no idea where to even start planning but she helped us right away. She gave us plenty of options of different resorts on different islands to fit our needs of a 60+ person wedding. Island time is something that can be frustrating especially when you are trying to get a wedding planned but Melody does not operate on island time. She is very responsive. If you need her she will answer. She is organized, and attentive to detail. When things don鈥檛 go according to plan with vendors, she fights for us and does everything to try to accomadate our needs. Melody is awesome. She will make your wedding day perfect and beautiful. We are so blessed and happy to have worked with Melody. Our wedding day was perfect. It was everything we could鈥檝e asked for and more. You will be in good hands. Book her before she is booked.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner

Real Weddings

Mark & Kendall
53 photos 路 12/14/2019

DJ Karizma Entertainment DJ Karizma Entertainment Wedding DJs

The Best Wedding Coordinator in Belize. Melody and I have worked plenty of events together over the past couple years. She has a very artistic eye that she uses to visualize what you want and make it even better than you expected. She is very dedicated and professional. My wife and I loved her so much, we had to hire her for our Local wedding as well. Do not hesitate to contact her and check availability before it is too late.

Jose Luis Zapata Photography Jose Luis Zapata Photography Wedding Photographers

I have been working with Dulce Belize Weddings for the past years and I can attest that they always provide a great service to their clients. They have always been easy to work with which is a plus. I first worked with Dulce, who started the business many years ago and now I have the honor to work with Melody, Dulce's daughter and longtime friend. I would highly recommend them to help plan your destination wedding in Belize.

Jose Luis Zapata Photography
5.0 out of 5 rating , 15 Reviews
路 Wedding Photographers

Ambergris Caye, Belize Ambergris Caye, BZ, BZ 0007Z
011-501-671-6053
Location of (Dulce Belize Weddings)
San Pedro, Belize Ambergris Caye, Belize, 111111

Other vendors in Belize for your wedding