Dulce Belize Weddings Reviews

27 | Corozal, BZ

27 Reviews for Dulce Belize Weddings

27 Dulce Belize Weddings Reviews

paige · Getting married on 02/22/2019

We’ve just begun working with Melody, but it has been great so far. She is responsive, and real and I trust her.

Dan · Married on 07/13/2018

Melody and her team were awesome!! Beautiful setup, great food and took care of every request!!! Took care of 3 nights of dinners/drinks and even a pig roast!!!!

Meena · Married on 05/12/2018

Melody did an amazing job with our wedding last month! She was able to make my dream wedding into reality! The vendors she uses are extremely professional and the quality was just superb. Thank you so much, Melody!

Sheena · Married on 03/08/2018

Melody was incredibly patient with me as I continued to change my ideas for my wedding. I requested a few items that made it a bit difficult, but Melody pulled through for me; even found me eucalyptus from Guatemala! Melody went above and beyond to ensure that my wedding was everything that I wanted. A lot of sparkles and bling and the most beautiful flowers. If you want a beach wedding, with a glamorous look, then put your trust in Melody. Melody took all of my stress away. Our wedding was everything that we dreamt of and more.

Melody · Married on 01/08/2018

Melody and her team made my weddding “stress free” and there aren’t enough words to describe how beautiful they made it. I had every confidence in her and she exceeded my expectations. From the get go, she made me feel like she had everything under control, and she overachieved on my special day!! I can’t thank her enough!!! She is a gem of the island. My guests raves about how much fun they had at the wedding and about how beautifully everything turned out. That to me, is a great indication of the success of the wedding planner.

Laura · Married on 11/30/2017

Melody at Dulce Belize Wedding was truly amazing. She made our wedding and wedding planning experience so much easier and overall just better. Not only was she amazing to work with while we were planning, she went above and beyond once we arrived in Belize. Melody made communicating during planning very easy and made sure that whatever mode of communication was easiest was available to us. She worked with our busy life and work schedules and always made time to talk when we needed. She was very open to our ideas and made sure that every detail was covered. Once we arrived in Belize she greeted us upon arrival and went out of her way to welcome us and make us feel at home on the island. She kept in amazing contact with us prior to the wedding and gave us great recommendations on our whole trip. On our special day she made sure everything was perfect and that everyone was prepared and where they should be. I couldn’t have imagined a more perfect day or a better person to assist us along the way. Melody made our wedding dreams come true.

Dulce Belize Weddings 10
    Dulce Belize Weddings 11

Ashley · Married on 08/18/2017

Dulce Belize Weddings made our wedding absolutely perfect. Melody is incredible at what she does! She is so wonderful at listening to your ideas about what you want and she has this uncanny ability to make whatever the idea is BETTER. I could not have imagined a more beautiful set-up. She made my wedding completely stress-free; she made sure all of the vendors were on time, and on the top of their game :) Melody was perfect through the entire planning process, video chats, emails, calls, and she even met me at the airport the day we landed on Ambergris! She took care of every detail, I almost felt like I should have had to do more, but that's just how good she is! lol
    Understandable personal circumstances prevented her from being there on the day of my actual wedding and she put DJ Deb in command. Deb. was. amazing!!!! Our family still talks about how fun she was! And she made sure everything went smoothly, from the ceremony, to the reception/dance that was held at a different venue, she ensured that everything was perfect.
    We had the most unbelievable wedding, and we literally owe it all to Melody and the Dulce Belize Wedding team. You will not find a better planner :)

Dulce Belize Weddings 12
    Dulce Belize Weddings 18
    Dulce Belize Weddings 19
  • Kari

Kari · Married on 06/01/2017

Melody and team were fantastic to work with. She took our vision and brought it to life with little stress or concern!

Planning a wedding from far away is challenging, but Melody established trust early on and took care of the smallest details. She was hands on from the time we arrived on the island and organized her teams and other vendors with precision. On the day of the wedding, I wouldn't have wanted anyone else there. She took care of everything, allowing me to focus on the momentous occasion. In the blink of an eye she was polished and professional and made things happen without a single snag.

I appreciated Melody's attention to detail and ideas to customize and make our special day our own. She was firm when necessary, but also a pleasure to share our special day with. Melody is a new friend whom I look forward to visiting on future anniversary trips!

Sent on 06/27/2017

Dulce Belize Weddings's reply:

Kari and Seth thank you! You guys were such a wonderful couple and we look forward to seeing you again and again!

Maria · Married on 05/24/2017

Absolutely perfect! I don't even think I have enough kind words for how great it was to work with Melody. I asked for a magical bohemian wedding and that is exactly what I got! It was so effortless on my side and she went way above and beyond! I feel incredibly blessed to have worked with such a great group of people for my wedding! My only regret is that I didn't steal Melody and her team to come back to the states with me to plan my reception at home!

Sent on 06/23/2017

Dulce Belize Weddings's reply:

Thank You for trusting us with your special day! Wishing you and Everette a Lifetime of happiness.

Theresa · Married on 04/22/2017

Melody and her team were amazing. We had such an incredible wedding experience in Belize. Our sandbar wedding was so unique and unforgettable. Thank you.

Sent on 05/13/2017

Dulce Belize Weddings's reply:

It was such a pleasure to be a part of your special day! Thank You!

Theresa · Married on 04/22/2017

What an amazing unique incredible experience! Melody & her team went above and beyond for Steve and I. Thank you!

Bob · Married on 03/21/2017

We wanted to get married on the beach on Caye Caulker but with all the travel and other planning, we had not been able to locate a florist in advance. Melody was recommended to us by our host and in one day we were able to contact her, get a bouquet ordered, and received it on the evening taxi. She was able to work with a very tight schedule and the bouquet was absolutely beautiful and perfect.

Emma · Married on 02/20/2017

Melody was fantastic to work with. She was very flexible, accommodating, and on top of things. We were concerned about some of our wedding party getting up in time for our early start and Melody even offered to stay at our resort to help rally the troops! My SO and I are fairly laid-back and besides having the venue picked out, we didn’t provide much detail but Melody was able to work with what we provided and organize everything we needed to make our wedding truly memorable.

jason · Married on 01/31/2017

Melody was a word that can not be said. A whole part of the island she made sure that everything was so perfect it was like a story tale. I personally would never think about anyone but her when I get married. She has such a beautiful soul and makes sure you have 5 star service the entire time you have everything you need and want. I would personally say if she was not the point person of everyone on the island i would fire everyone. I think she is great from the night before we forgot our rings and brought me to a gentleman that metaled gold (better have real money) to the one on one on the island. I have a love for her like you can not believe absolutely 5 stars call me personally I am a CEO of a fortune 1 company she was perfect.

Nicole · Married on 08/12/2016

Melody made my wedding dream come true. Our wedding could not have been more beautiful. We planned our wedding from Texas, and Melody was easy to communicate with from the beginning. She made note of the things I wanted, and took the details a step further. She went above and beyond to make every last detail perfect. And she did this a week after a hurricane!! I never doubted that my wedding would be beautiful, and my expectations were far exceeded.

Sent on 08/29/2016

Dulce Belize Weddings's reply:

It was our pleasure! Thanks for being an awesome wedding group!

Destiny · Married on 07/01/2016

We had a wonderful experience working with Melody, in addition to being incredibly personable and caring about her clients, Melody is a true professional and managed our wedding day down to every detail, allowing my husband and I to relax and enjoy our special day! She is easy to contact and easy to work with - she helps relieve the stress of wedding planning! There are not enough words to describe how grateful we are to Melody for being part of our special day. She is quick and knows how to coordinate everything from hair appointments, to transportation, and beautiful flower arrangements. She even went an extra mile and spend the day with us for our adventurous photo shoot. If you are looking for a wedding planner or event coordinator, Melody not only does an amazing job, but she does it with a warm heart and friendly way! I am quite confident if you book her for your wedding planning you will have a beautiful wedding experience!

Sent on 07/14/2016

Dulce Belize Weddings's reply:

Thanks Destiny! It was my honor to be part of your special day! Wishing you both a lifetime of happiness!

Melody is by far the best wedding planner on the planet! She totally understood what I wanted from the beginning & I wanted serious details! She got everything done in 1 day!!! Amazing!! She will deliver! Have no fear, Melody is here!!!! Book her now! You will be glad you did...

Very flexible with planning and great to work with.

Aaron · Married on 06/05/2016

I would strongly advise anyone looking to do a destination wedding in Belize to consider using Melody. She is local to the island and knows everyone and thing there to make your wedding run smooth as silk!

Sent on 07/15/2016

Dulce Belize Weddings's reply:

Thank You Aaron! We really enjoyed making your day extra special.

Taryn · Married on 05/14/2016

Melody was so great! She took care of everything from the very beginning. She worked the entire day of our wedding to make a beautiful ceremony for us. I could not have asked for a better day!

• AG2005

Sydni · Married on 04/09/2016

I contacted Melody the week before our planned after wedding photoshoot to see if she would make a bouquest for that shoot. I sent her a picture of my wedding bouquet to let her know what we liked and knowing we wouldn't be able to get an exact replica. What she created was gorgeous! It was purple and blue and wildflowery while still looking beachy! She even through in a bout which I hadn't even thought to ask about! She even contacted our photographer to arrange with him how to get my bouqeut to me. Then since we were going into town for dinner after the photoshoot she came to the dock to meet us! She is truly a wonderful person! Thank you so much for making my bouquet on short notice and with such care! You are amazing!

Megan · Married on 12/12/2015

The flowers for our wedding were absolutely beautiful! Highly recommend this vendor.

• Z

Zulema · Married on 09/15/2015

If you are getting married in belize. Dulce weddings is the place to go. They are locals and know the best places to go. My bouquet was amazing!!! It was worth much more thanwhat we paid for. Melody also decorated our sailboat that we got married on as a suprise!!! Thank you so much again.. people you are silly if you don't use dulce weddings. These ladies are born on the island and know what works best. Very professional. Xx

Grant · Married on 02/14/2015

The wedding day can be pretty stressful, but we put everything in Melody's hands and she made our wedding a smooth event. She had great suggestions, excellent resources and was an all around real professional. We were on a tight budget and she made it not-a-problem, pulling off a dream wedding for a price we could afford.