Belize District, BZ BZ 0000Z Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 22

About Belize Weddings

"Imagine a beautiful beachfront wedding on a tropical island, overlooking the Caribbean Sea... Ambergris Caye and Sandy Point Resorts offers this and more…"

Secluded from the lively town and other resorts, Sandy Point Resorts is the ideal choice for those desiring to say "I Do" to the one they love, in the ambience of a beach wedding ceremony with the panoramic view of the turquoise Caribbean Sea, amidst coconut palms and beautiful tropical flowers along a sun kissed shoreline.

Whether your looking for a private, intimate, beachfront wedding ceremony or an extravagant affair, our dedicated onsite wedding coordinator and creative team will help you plan and coordinate every detail of your beach wedding and turn your dreams into reality.

Sandy Point Resorts offer great locations for Beach Weddings, Destination Weddings and Tropical Beach Wedding Ceremonies in San Pedro, Ambergris Caye.

You can also visit our group website at www.sandypointresorts.com

Follow Belize Weddings on

Photos 20 Photos
Videos 2 vídeos

30 Reviews for Belize Weddings

Daniel · Married on 12/08/2016

Ester was extremely helpful and timely. From the moment she met us at the airport until the wedding was over, she was always on track of everything. On top of all that, she was always prompt and informative in her email correspondence with us up until the wedding. She makes it so easy to plan a destination wedding when you're in an entirely different country!

Sent on 12/14/2016

Maria · Married on 11/19/2016

We had the most AMAZING wedding in November at CocoBeach Resort in Ambergirs. It was all due to our wedding coordinator, Ester Carries and the wonderful resort staff for their amazing service. I had been communicating with Ester for months prior to the event and she was always readily available as well as very knowledgeable in answering any and all of my questions, big or small, related to the ceremony, reception, travel information, catering, flowers, etc. Upon arrival she was even more delightful to meet in person and was very professional and accommodating to not only my husband and I but our entire wedding party that stayed at the resort for the week. Our family and friends said it was the best wedding they had ever been to and some even changed their flights to stay at the resort longer! The resort was also even more beautiful than the pictures online. It was always a clean, friendly atmosphere and having the ceremony right on the beach was a dream come true. I don't know if most people say this but our wedding was even better than we had planned it to be. I highly, highly recommend Belize Weddings as a vendor if you are looking for a an easy, breezy, beautiful beach ceremony for your close loved ones to remember forever. Thank you Ester, Maria and Steven Dilorenzo.

Sent on 12/14/2016

Regina · Married on 08/27/2016

We got married on 8/27/16 at Coco Beach in Belize. Everything from planning to the location to the actual event were perfect. Esmy & Ester, the wedding coordinators, were my lifesavers - they kept me sane, were super responsive to my million of questions, and made me feel comfortable planning a wedding hundreds of miles away & mostly over email. Destination weddings can be magical - but you need to have a wedding planner that you can rely on so everything goes smoothly with minimal stress. They took the time to make sure every detail was exactly what I wanted, while also being flexible, helpful & accomodating.

The wedding itself was perfect. Esmy & Ester made my vision a reality - the ceremony set up and the reception were beautiful. I was able to relax the day of the wedding and just get ready & enjoy myself. And its worth every penny - for much less than you would pay for a wedding in the states. The wedding package includes the ceremony set up & chairs, couples massage, my bouquet & groom's boutounniere, and they set up our room with a bottle of champagne and flower petals on our wedding night. Everything else from dj to hair to cake designer that they recommend were not expensive and did an excellent job.

The resort itself is gorgeous - with the friendliest staff, best pools and incredible food. All our friends and family loved it and already want to go back. I highly recommend to anyone looking to have an unforgettable destination wedding on a beautiful island.

Sent on 12/21/2016

Belize Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 950.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Guest List Creation
    Timelines
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Destination
    Eco-Friendly
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• San Pedro, Ambergris Caye See on map