Belize Weddings Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

• Angela
    Angela T. Married on 06/04/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Perfect wedding day in Ambergris Caye!

We couldn’t have had a more perfect day If we tried. Esmy made sure every detail was perfect and Mitch, Christian and Yohan tolok care of everyone on our wedding night and all week. Beautiful setting and great people. Wonderful memories made!
    Sarah Married on 04/02/2022

Best Destination Wedding!

Esmy and her team went above and beyond to make our special day unforgettable. We invited 30 of our friends and family along for the week long trip to Coco Beach. Everyone enjoyed the resort and the staff was amazing. Can't wait to come back and visit next year. We saved ourselves a lot of stress by working with Esmy who handled all the details for us. Can't thank her enough for making our special day perfect!
    Jen S. Married on 03/05/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Belize wedding on the beach!

The wedding of our dreams! We chose a destination wedding at Coco Beach Resort and Belize Weddings took care of everything! Esme, the wedding planner, really took care of us and even did all of the paperwork for our marriage license. Our friends and family couldn't stop gushing about the resort, we all had a fantastic time and will never forget it! We couldn't have done it without Belize Weddings!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • W
    Whitney R. Married on 05/26/2021

Dream Wedding 💕

Esmy is the BEST! She made everything so easy and stress free for our wedding at Belizean Shores. Her and the staff went above and beyond to not only make sure we were happy, but our guests (who raved about how amazing the resort was) were happy as well. We appreciate all the little details they put into it making it so beautiful and special. If you are looking into getting married on Ambergris Caye, I cannot recommend her enough!
    Maria Married on 02/02/2021

Special Details

Our wedding planner, Esmy, took care of everything. We had some special details that were important to us and she made sure that they all happened without a hitch. Our wedding at Coco Beach Resort still feels like a dream!
    Paul G. Married on 11/05/2020

Better Belize it!

The first time my wife and I stayed at X'tan Ha Resort (at that time we were just dating), we said after the vacation that we wanted to get married there, so we did. I wouldn't have changed a thing. The Sandy Point Resort was absolutely amazing during the planning of the wedding, during the week of the wedding and even after the wedding was said and done. If anyone was able to see the wedding accommodations, you wouldn't have thought this was on a budget. Great job Sandy Point Resorts!! We will definitely be back to celebrate our 2 year anniversary with you and we will recommend your services for anyone looking to get married. Thanks for the amazing time!
    Erik D. Married on 03/11/2020

Exceeded expectations

I have dealt with 4seasons level hotels services for decades and I’d easily throw this place in top 10. Service was impeccable and willingness to go above and beyond was so very evident. If you’re looking for tops then you have found it! If you don’t at least talk to Esmy and her team you are doing yourself a disservice.
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey A. Married on 06/01/2019

Absolutely wonderful!!

Biggest thank you to Esmy for making our special day one to remember for the rest of our lives. She was extremely helpful in every aspect of planning. 100% stress-free and everything was better than I could have imagined. Will definitely be coming back for a honeymoon in 2021!!!
  • Jaimie
    Jaimie M. Married on 03/31/2019

Wedding at Belizean Shores Resort

Esmy Tzib was the best wedding planner. We stay at Belizean Shores Resort and was by far the best experience ever. The kids were very well welcomed and Belizean Shores defiantly caters to the family atmosphere. yet allowing for the parents to have their time too.
    Michael J. Married on 03/28/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best place for destination wedding

My wife and I searched for the best beach destination to get married. We looked all over and we kept getting drawn to Belize. It was the best decision we made and decided on Belizean Shores as the resort. The prices were the best for us and our 20 guests we had. Esmy went above and beyond to make sure that our day was special. If you want the best photographer I highly recommend Jose Luis Zapata Photography. We had Tipsy Lobster across the street provide our food and they even did it on short notice 3 days before our wedding and the food was awesome and the price even better. Looking forward to going back soon since we could not go back this year for our one year anniversary due to covid. We do plan on returning soon.
    Alison B. Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing, Fun, Beautiful, best wedding ever

We had the best time at our wedding 11/10/18 at Belizean Cove Estates. Esmy was so helpful and attentive, I would recommend her to anyone. We had a wedding of 65 people and everything was magical. The whole staff is full of “yes” people and managed to fulfill every request large or small. We hope we can make it back soon to relive our dream wedding! Highly, HIGHLY recommend!!
    Daniel Married on 12/08/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Ester was extremely helpful and timely. From the moment she met us at the airport until the wedding was over, she was always on track of everything. On top of all that, she was always prompt and informative in her email correspondence with us up until the wedding. She makes it so easy to plan a destination wedding when you're in an entirely different country!
    Maria Married on 11/19/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We had the most AMAZING wedding in November at CocoBeach Resort in Ambergirs. It was all due to our wedding coordinator, Ester Carries and the wonderful resort staff for their amazing service. I had been communicating with Ester for months prior to the event and she was always readily available as well as very knowledgeable in answering any and all of my questions, big or small, related to the ceremony, reception, travel information, catering, flowers, etc. Upon arrival she was even more delightful to meet in person and was very professional and accommodating to not only my husband and I but our entire wedding party that stayed at the resort for the week. Our family and friends said it was the best wedding they had ever been to and some even changed their flights to stay at the resort longer! The resort was also even more beautiful than the pictures online. It was always a clean, friendly atmosphere and having the ceremony right on the beach was a dream come true. I don't know if most people say this but our wedding was even better than we had planned it to be. I highly, highly recommend Belize Weddings as a vendor if you are looking for a an easy, breezy, beautiful beach ceremony for your close loved ones to remember forever. Thank you Ester, Maria and Steven Dilorenzo.
    Regina Married on 08/27/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We got married on 8/27/16 at Coco Beach in Belize. Everything from planning to the location to the actual event were perfect. Esmy & Ester, the wedding coordinators, were my lifesavers - they kept me sane, were super responsive to my million of questions, and made me feel comfortable planning a wedding hundreds of miles away & mostly over email. Destination weddings can be magical - but you need to have a wedding planner that you can rely on so everything goes smoothly with minimal stress. They took the time to make sure every detail was exactly what I wanted, while also being flexible, helpful & accomodating.

The wedding itself was perfect. Esmy & Ester made my vision a reality - the ceremony set up and the reception were beautiful. I was able to relax the day of the wedding and just get ready & enjoy myself. And its worth every penny - for much less than you would pay for a wedding in the states. The wedding package includes the ceremony set up & chairs, couples massage, my bouquet & groom's boutounniere, and they set up our room with a bottle of champagne and flower petals on our wedding night. Everything else from dj to hair to cake designer that they recommend were not expensive and did an excellent job.

The resort itself is gorgeous - with the friendliest staff, best pools and incredible food. All our friends and family loved it and already want to go back. I highly recommend to anyone looking to have an unforgettable destination wedding on a beautiful island.
    Allison Married on 01/06/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    This resort is beautiful! We had our wedding here at Bealizean Shore and Ester, the wedding coordinator was WONDERFUL! All of the staff was so great and accommodating. I would recommend this resort to anyone going to Belize! I also LOVED having the dive shop right on site - we used the heck out of them and all of the Tuff E Nuff staff was amazing too!! Great trip!
    Jessica Married on 12/11/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Thank you soooo much Ester and Esmy for making this day so perfect! We are so happy that we did it with you. You were so friendly - prepared one room for my husband before the wedding, prepared everything so nice and always said to us: You can relax it´s your day and you don´t have to care about anything! Best people we had wished for!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer Married on 12/03/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I wish I could give more stars for this resort and especially Ester and Esmy at Coco beach resort. The hospitality, generosity and service given by Ester, Esmy, and the entire staff exceeded our expectations. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day. The food was excellent. The wedding coordination was relaxed, organized, and perfect! Ester and Esmy were such a great team and everyone made us feel welcome and more like family. Belize and Coco beach felt like a home away from home. The people, the service, the food, the island. EXCELLENT! I couldn't have picked a better and affordable location for our wedding. I would recommend this resort for any wedding, honeymoon, anniversary, or vacation. We are so grateful for such a beautiful experience in Ambergris Caye.
  • User2451658 2+ years ago
    Ester and everyone at X'tan Ha was so helpful and
    really made our wedding day and the whole experience
    incredible.
    Anne-Marie Married on 11/08/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Belizean Shores Resort is a fabulous choice for a destination wedding. We were so pleased with our experience and would certainly recommend it for anyone looking for a classy, island inspired, and affordable event.

Our destination wedding experience began with Ester and Esmy who make a great team as wedding coordinators. Their very timely responses to our many questions are what drew us to choose Belizean Shores as our location. They were very upfront with costs so that when the payment for the remaining balance came there were no surprises. The affordability of the entire event was another determining factor.

We and our guests were all so blown away by the personal and attentive service by the staff. They knew each of our names and details from the greeting to the goodbye. The day of our wedding I was made to feel like a rockstar. The staff all told me how beautiful I was and offered the most genuine congratulations.

The rooms are spacious and welcoming. Clean towels are always available as well as extra sheets, or anything needed in the rooms. Our guests were grateful that we selected a location that was affordable and laid back. Belizean Shores has a very open and islandy layout. Many of the resorts that we saw had wonderful views within their resort but at Belizean Shores you can see the Caribbean from most places.

I would absolutely recommend this location and staff for any type of event and am so glad that we were able to be married there!

Many thanks, Anne-Marie
  • User2468849 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Where do I begin? Ester and the entire Sandy Pointe staff were truly remarkable! They made the entire wedding planning process a breeze. Whenever I had a question, it was answered in a 24 hour window or sooner. The day of our wedding was as smooth as can be. Thank you to the entire Sandy Pointe team, especially Ester for making our wedding a reality!
    Leslie Married on 10/10/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    From the moment we began researching a wedding with Coco Beach the team from the hotel was informative, responsive, helpful, sincere and friendly. Ester and Esme became or personal wedding planners helping with all the details from flowers, food, location of the ceremony, colors, costs, and even excursions for our family to enjoy while we were there. Paula and Miriam handled our hotel accomodations for us and our families. Every room category was beautifully appointed. We had guests in standard rooms, casitas, and suites. They all loved the rooms and view. The hotel staff was extremely kind and friendly. From the moment we checked in they greeted everyone by name and helped with golf cart rentals, restaurant suggestions, and things to do while on the island. The pool bar staff were excellent and even made a special drink for our wedding day. As a bride, I felt as ease and stress free. We had covered most of the details prior to arrival, and made a few final decision once we arrive at the hotel. The officiant allowed us to personalize the ceremony and had a it was beautiful. The ceremony was lovely and small dinner reception was a perfect end to a wonderful day. Ester and Esme, we thank you and all the staff for a beautiful beginning and wonderful family memories. We will definitely be back and would recommend Coco Beach to anyone considering Belize as their destination wedding.
  • User2428597 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I had a wonderful experience with Belize Weddings. I live in Pennsylvania in the United States, but my husband and I chose to have a "Just the two of us" destination wedding in Belize. The wedding coordinators Ester and Esmy took care of everything for us. We could only communicate through email prior to arriving at the resort. We got married at Coco Beach Resort on Ambergris Caye. They answered any and all questions I had promptly, and were patient when I disappeared because I'm bad with decision making. With that said, options were limited with the package we chose because it was just for us and a couple of guests should we have invited someone. They sent me my options with pictures of what it would look like, and I was able to personalize the wedding to my liking. Belize was absolutely beautiful and there is no shortage of activities to do with your new husband or wife. If anyone is looking for a beautiful tropical destination wedding, I highly recommend this vendor. They did not disappoint.
    Rozann Married on 08/25/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Absolutely the best wedding assistance available. Everything was picture perfect and they handled it all! We were very, very pleased with all. We will return yearly to Cocoa Beach and Belize.
    Kami Married on 08/13/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Ester is simply incredible! I originally went with another resort and was uncomfortable with the lack of planning being done. Especially with our wedding being a destination wedding. I'm SO happy I cancelled that vendor and went with Ester! My experience with her was the exact opposite of of what I had with the other vendor. She sent me all my options and asked what I was wanted for my wedding. She delivered all of it and more! The wedding went flawlessly - literally flawlessly. All because Ester took care of everything from the wedding license to the beachside wedding dinner. She is the sweetest, most patient and focused wedding planner you could hope to work with. I highly recommend her!
    Tonya Married on 06/18/2015
    Excellent communication
    Great attention to detail
    Really worked to make my vow renewal special
illustration stars