Brooklyn, NY 11205 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About DJ James Mulry

I am a NYC based DJ with over 10 years of experience in private events, weddings, bars and nightclubs. Whether your event is casual or formal, raucous or subdued, I will work closely with you to customize the music around your specific requests and tastes. I am comfortable playing all genres of music at any style of party and can provide multiple sound systems should your event take place over several areas. You can expect a party built around your preferences, a packed dance floor, and friendly customer service from our initial conversations until the event ends.

I am proudly represented by 74 Events - Gary Hoffman, and more reviews of my services can be found on his page.

Follow DJ James Mulry on

6ad3eed48f064ba5 patfurey
0b6a4424
mewythe sheena
DJ James Mulry
stylish and hip weddings immy and whitneys stylish
600x6001372367495535 jamesmulry

DJ James Mulry 6
DJ James Mulry 7
  • Megan

Megan Willett · Getting married on 08/03/2019

If you're worried about guests dancing, hire James!

My husband and I got married in March 2019 at 501 Union and went with James Mulry as our DJ. James was so great and really got everyone dancing. We also had a few very specific requests that James was able to accommodate easily for us, including finding the perfect music for our tea ceremony and making a small edit to our first dance song.

James also really balanced our own taste in music with that of our guests’ and gave us some truly great memories out on the dance floor. If you’re considering James, go for it!!

Sent on 06/02/2019
  • Luisa

Luisa Navarro · Married on 05/31/2019

James is a GENIUS!

If you want your guests to have an EPIC night, hire James Mulry! By the end of the evening, we heard so many of our friends say "I want this DJ for my wedding!" James is seriously THE BEST in the business both as an emcee and as a DJ. My sister even gave him a shoutout during her speech! He created the perfect playlist for our festivities. We listened to a mixture of Spanish hits, oldies, classic, rap – you name it, we heard it! Thank you so much, James! It wouldn't have been the same wedding without your expertise. You are such a PRO and such an amazing and kind person!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Scott Maddalo · Married on 04/20/2019

The best you can get!

James was one of the first vendors my wife and I booked for our wedding at 501 Union and we are so glad we did! From the beginning, he was very receptive to what we wanted in our music and was incredibly flexible with our requests. His responsiveness was amazing and he even made himself available to talk the day before the wedding! Many of our guests commented on how much they enjoyed the music James played and they loved that he wore a tuxedo! If you are looking for a DJ for your wedding I cannot recommend James highly enough!

Sent on 05/09/2019

DJ James Mulry FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,950.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Sound/PA System

Real Weddings

• Your Wedding by Lauren
    Your Wedding by Lauren Wedding Planners

James is straight-up, THE BEST. Professional and fun- he's a dream to work with. If you want to have an epic party, DJ James is your guy.

• Brooklyn, New York, 11205 See on map