5402 Alexis Cove, Austin, TX 78741 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11
  • Real Weddings 1

About DJ Gatsby

Hello There!

If music is really important to you for your wedding, then I’m glad you found me. I’m a full-time DJ based out of New York City and my mission in life is to share my love of music with the world and to touch and move people in the process. I’ve been able do so successfully carry out my mission spinning over 100 gigs a year ranging from spinning in some of the city’s finest music venues like: Greenhouse, The Gansevoort Hotel, Lincoln Center, Le Poisson Rouge, rocking the decks for fashion brands such as Hugo Boss, Thomas Pink, Adidas, doing corporate events for Bloomberg, Microsoft, along with extensive weddings experience.

My musical repertoire consists of everything from 1920s jazz through today. There is no music I shy away from and couldn’t spin. I like to give a unique blend of sounds ranging from high-energy beats to chill and more aesthetic tracks to fit any crowd. In a nutshell, clients say they choose me because I listen closely to their preferences and make them feel confident I’ll give them a wonderful musical experience they cherish forever (and I deliver). Music plays a real important role at weddings because it expresses how you and your loved one feel and allows everyone to have fun and celebrate the momentous occasion.

If you would like to receive a copy of his e-press kit, peruse recommendations from past clients, and to tell me about your wedding, don’t hesitate to call me at: 516-967-5138 or email your inquiry to: djgatsby@gmail.com.

• Trivino Entertainment
  • The Premier Entertainment Group
  • DJ Isaac Ray
1328291697484JenOHaraWeddingwface
A lovely summer wedding in Connecticut for Eric & Kathleen.
Jen O'Hara Wedding and a very cool picture taken by Ananda Lima Photography.
Jen O'Hara Wedding and a very cool picture taken by Ananda Lima Photography.
Sabrina and Nate's wedding right after he did the MOONWALK taking everyone by surprise during the...
Gatsby9037
DJ Gatsby
Spinning at the Thomas Pink flagship store during Fashion Night Out.
Spinning at the Thomas Pink flagship store during Fashion Night Out.
One of my newest fans...
One of my newest fans...
Overlooking M2 Lounge for a 750-person charity event.
Overlooking M2 Lounge for a 750-person charity event.
Gatsby9053WM
1328291697484JenOHaraWeddingwface

Photos 10 Photos
Videos 1 Video

22 Reviews for DJ Gatsby

Sara Lange · Getting married on 03/08/2021

Amazing, professional and Friendly!

I am a wedding coordinator and had the pleasure of working with Jon last weekend. From the get-go he was responsive and on top of his stuff. He was an absolute pleasure to work with and I would love to work with him again. He is a dream vendor to work with and had the dance floor FULL!

Sent on 08/18/2020

Alexandra · Married on 06/23/2018

I don't think words can fully express my husband and I's gratitude for what DJ Gatsby/Jon Simon brought to our wedding day.

Great music - and getting guests on the dance floor were top priorities for us from the get-go, and DJ Gatsby nailed it from dinner through the last dance.

We have had countless people tell us our DJ was the best they've ever encountered, that it was the most fun wedding/dance floor they've ever experienced. Our dance floor was truly packed the entire night.

From the start, he was attentive and prompt in his responses and offered invaluable insight on everything from song choice to flow of the night.

We planned our wedding from a distance, so we had never actually met before wedding day. Jon took time to come introduce himself at the start of the reception, and chatted with us at the end of the night.

He is immensely talented and so, so kind. Do yourself a favor, and hire him!

Sent on 07/09/2018

John Brown · Married on 06/09/2018

Best DJ in the ATX

We’ve had incredible experience working with DJ Gatsby! Due to his professionalism and expert DJ skills we will definitely be hiring him again. If you’re looking to hire a multifaceted DJ that knows how to read a crowd, DJ Gatsby events is the best in town. We highly recommended his services.

Sent on 08/06/2019

DJ Gatsby FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1650.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Consultation
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1850
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Consultation
    Travel Expenses
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Oldies
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Uplighting

Real Weddings

• Heart of Texas Ranch Barn & Farm Weddings

If you want the coolest, classiest DJ around for your wedding, DJ Gatsby is your man. The last wedding he did here had to be moved inside at the last minute because of a torrential storm. DJ Gatsby never missed a beat and kept the music thumping and the crowd dancing all night long. He has NO problems getting the crowd up and on their feet and keeping them out on the floor all night long.

• Olive & Belle Events Wedding Planners

DJ Gatsby is one of the best! My wedding planning company, Olive & Belle, has worked with him a handful of times. He is amazingly talented and passionate about his job. I have seen him go above-and-beyond for his clients to make the night perfect. He is always very responsive and thorough with the timelines...making my job as a wedding planner all that much easier :-)

• Malleret Designs Wedding Florists

DJ Gatsby is Amazing! We have worked with him in many occasions. He knows how to make your guests thoroughly enjoy the wedding or event. We absolutely recommend him.

• 5402 Alexis Cove Austin, 78741 See on map