DJ DC Productions, LLC

135 E Bennett St, Suite 22, Saline, MI 48176 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 12

About DJ DC Productions, LLC

We are the only DJ company that guarantees to show up and not cancel on your wedding day. Don't believe me? Ask around. If we do, and we won't, we pay you DOUBLE your fee back. So, experience Ann Arbors most diverse DJs. We love people no matter what your background or ethnicity is. It can be challenging finding a DJ for unique couples with unique tastes. We have a lot of surprises in store for you!

Follow DJ DC Productions, LLC on
Red Up Lighting
The full crew, DJ Dorian Deaver, DJ Just B, DJ Maxx Makau, DJ DC, The Groovemematist, and the Photo...
mg7726 2

71 Reviews for DJ DC Productions, LLC

1 User photo

DJ DC Productions, LLC 1

Tangier Davis · Married on 04/08/2019

Excellent MC! Would highly recommend!

Abay was an excellent MC for our event! His energy was amazing and he made every stage of the event exciting. He was also able to get us all out on the dance floor, which we (and the DJ!) really appreciated!

I would definitely recommend you use the business and work with Abay on your next event.

Sent on 04/08/2019

Shanice B · Married on 03/30/2019

Abay is a charismatic host and expert energy curator!

Abay recently hosted our annual celebration and awards gala at UofM. He arrived early and helped with setup. Throughout the night, he kept me updated on any issues and with this being my first big event I was happy he was there to give me advice on how to keep the event running smoothly. He was very engaging and remained mindful of the demographics of his audience (graduate students/faculty/administrators). Abay is an expert energy curator and I wouldn't hesitate to book him again!!

Sent on 04/02/2019

DJ DC Productions, LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 995.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,195.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 500.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Simple Elegance Weddings with Kathleen
    Simple Elegance Weddings with Kathleen Wedding Planners

Having been the coordinator for a wedding for which Derrick was the DJ, I can say it was a true joy to work with him. He was very professional and open to suggestions. He has a great personality and is very easy going while still understanding the importance of keeping things running on time. He was a great MC for all the events. The thing I truly appreciated about him was his ability to mix and transition between songs so there was never any downtime. He is a vendor I would be happy to work with again and that I will be recommending to future couples.

• 135 E Bennett St, Suite 22 Saline, Michigan, 48176 See on map
    734-357-8223 (Phone number)
    734-717-4363 (Other Phone Number)