135 E Bennett St, Suite 22, Saline, MI 48176 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 7

About DJ DC Productions

DJ DC Productions, LLC — With our DJs hailing from DIFFERENT nationalities and DIFFERENT backgrounds, we are easly the most DIVERSE group of modern DJs you will ever find. Throw the old fashioned wedding reception stereotypes out the window and to the wall. We put a fresh spin on both the old school and the new. Don't want a dollar dance? Good. Don't want to Chicken Dance? Even better. Don't want a bouquet and garter toss? You don't have to, its your wedding day do what you want and we'll help you. But don't think we just service Ann Abor and Saline. We will always travel for the premier parties.

Guaranteed to show up or double your money back.

Free Dance Lesson

On line planning system

All new Ring Roamer

Killer Reviews everywhere!

As5 about our Backstage Pass DJ discount to save $100!

Follow DJ DC Productions on

1 User photo

DJ DC Productions 1

Josie Belt · Married on 07/06/2019

Loved these DJs

For my wedding we were lucky to have Daniel and Bryce and they were beyond our expectations! They kept the crowd ready and wanting to dance! I got SO many compliments on the song choices and flow of the entire reception. They were so friendly, so helpful and made the entire night perfect! i recommend them to literally everyone who wants a dj!

Sent on 07/29/2019
  • Kristine

Kristine · Married on 06/15/2019

Our DJ was our most popular wedding guest

Weeks after our wedding, guests are still commenting about one thing… Not the food. Or, the flowers. Or, how beautiful the ceremony was. They are commenting about the DJ! And, one word in particular comes up again and again: FABULOUS! My husband and I could not agree more!

We were paired up with our DJ, Abay Israel, by DJ DC Productions. Before we even talked about music, Abay wanted to talk about us. We met with him well in advance of our event, and the majority of our one-hour meeting focused on my husband and I as a couple, who we are as people, who are friends are, who will be attending the wedding, and the overall feel that we want to create. In discussing our needs for ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception, Abay was extremely knowledgeable about our venue and what type of sound amplification we would need. After our initial meeting, we kept in communication with Abay via phone and email, we felt confident that we were in very capable hands. Additionally, he communicated in advance directly with our ceremony musicians to arrange their sound needs as well, which I consider another mark of DJ DC Production’s professionalism and service.

When discussing our goals for the evening, we made one thing clear: We wanted a party! And, Abay delivered just that and so much more!! We provided song suggestions via the DJ website, but when it came down to it, Abay read the crowd and delivered on every level – Keeping the crowd dancing and pumping them up with the help of his hype man, Jamall Bufford.

I would recommend Abay and the DJ DC Productions crew to anyone looking for a fantastic and professional DJ! I wish we could live that night over again! - - It was truly a BLAST! THANK YOU, DJ DC Productions!

Sent on 08/05/2019

DJ DC Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 995.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,195.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 500.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Simple Elegance Weddings with Kathleen
    Simple Elegance Weddings with Kathleen Wedding Planners

Having been the coordinator for a wedding for which Derrick was the DJ, I can say it was a true joy to work with him. He was very professional and open to suggestions. He has a great personality and is very easy going while still understanding the importance of keeping things running on time. He was a great MC for all the events. The thing I truly appreciated about him was his ability to mix and transition between songs so there was never any downtime. He is a vendor I would be happy to work with again and that I will be recommending to future couples.

• 135 E Bennett St, Suite 22 Saline, MI, 48176 See on map
    734-366-4451 (Phone number)
    734-717-4363 (Other Phone Number)