201 E Liberty, Suite 4, Ann Arbor, MI 48104 Map · Phone number
Package Price $3,000
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 91

About Luna Soiree Events

Our mission is to personalize every "soiree," mindful that each client has a unique vision, budget, and set of planning and coordination preferences, while remaining flexible to accommodate your changing needs throughout the planning process.

We offer an upbeat, creative and personal approach to each of our events and a range of services from simple day-of event detailing and consultation to full-service planning, coordination and production.

Bottom line--we want your planning experience to be stress-free and enjoyable, and the occasion to be fun, successfully memorable, and precisely as you would enjoy it most.

Follow Luna Soiree Events on

Luna Soiree Events 5
Luna Soiree Events 6
Luna Soiree Events 7

Maria · Married on 07/27/2018

Kaeli and the Luna Soiree Events team are the best of the best. From the initial consultation, we knew that Kaeli was the right wedding planner for us. She was kind and engaging, and most importantly - took the time to get to know us. As we went through the planning process, Kaeli made my husband and I feel comfortable in every suggestion we made. She also recommended amazing vendors (and I would recommend all of them in a heartbeat), was mindful of our budget (and even saved us money in some areas!), and helped turn our rough thoughts into a cohesive, beautiful and unique vision. She also helped us quickly address an unforeseen scheduling conflic, which required us to switch our date and venue just a few months before the wedding, with ease.

In the weeks leading up to the wedding, I was often asked if I was stressed about the wedding. I honestly was not! Kaeli and her team were responsive to any and all questions my husband and I had. In addition, the LSE team handled every little detail - from corresponding with every vendor, to creating a detailed timeline for all of the set-up and tear-down.

All of this is to say - Kaeli and the LSE team created an absolutely perfect and beautiful wedding for my husband and me. Our guests repeatedly told my husband and me that the wedding was very "us," and it would not have been that way without Kaeli's innovative and creative vision, commitment to getting to know my husband, myself, and our families, and ample experience and exceptional reputation in the wedding planning industry. We would recommend Kaeli to anyone who is planning an event - in Michigan or afar. You won't regret it!

Sent on 08/05/2018
    Luna Soiree Events 8
    Luna Soiree Events 9

Michael · Married on 05/26/2018

The folks at Luna Soiree are precisely the people you can trust to make your wedding amazing. Kaeli and her team brought experience, attention to detail, and a wealth of knowledge to our experience-- not to mention being great fun to work with! We got recommendations for various awesome vendors and their performances were coordinated masterfully on the day of the wedding. You couldn't do better than hiring Luna Soiree for your event.

Sent on 07/04/2018

Lindsay · Married on 09/15/2017

If I could describe Kaeli and her team in 3 words: PEACE OF MIND. Luna Soirée did a magnificent job from start to finish, making our day smooth, effortless and unforgettable.

Kaeli/LSE was instrumental in helping us build a vision, bring in vendors that would fulfill that vision and facilitating delivery on everything that was promised. Her guidance on florals in particular was life-(and money) saving. I gave her my vision and budget and she negotiated to get exactly what I wanted without spending the insane floral costs that some vendors proposed...I would have been completely clueless without her. Such a relief. From her quick decision-making, to giving candid feedback on some of our whackier thoughts, to negotiating with vendors and using her contacts to fill in the blanks, Kaeli literally was the glue that held our wonderful weekend together with dazzle.

Kaeli is everything you want in a wedding planner. Her patience, grace and relentless energy to pull off so many things at once (all with a smile on her face) was truly a marvel. She took charge when necessary and provided the much needed guidance to a bride who is eager to please all her guests! Knowing that she was in control the day of our wedding gave me (us) such incredible peace of mind, so I was able to enjoy the morning with much excitement and anticipation and did NOT have to be the point person for the many vendors trying to pull off a “glitch free” celebration. That stress-free morning alone was worth the value, and I encourage all brides to make the investment (for your sanity :)

Looking back, it was absolutely the best hire we made, which is no small compliment considering the team Kaeli helped us assemble.

Sent on 10/30/2017

Luna Soiree Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 7,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Military
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• Rondo String Quartet
    Rondo String Quartet Wedding Musicians

Kaeli and her staff at Luna Soiree do a phenomenal job with the planning and execution of weddings and special events. We had the pleasure of working with them at Cornman Farm in Dexter recently and were appreciative of their follow through and ability to make last minute adjustments. One of the best in the business!

• Perfect Day Celebrations
    Perfect Day Celebrations Wedding Officiants

Luna Soiree is one of the most professional vendors I work with! Kaeli and her team are on top of everything and make their couples feel like a king and queen on their big day!

• Just-b Entertainment
    Just-b Entertainment Wedding DJs

She is the most attentive and receptive wedding planner in the area. Lunas attention to detail and caring demeanor set them apart from most planners I have worked with. I get excited every time our paths cross because I know the event will go smoothly.

• 201 E Liberty, Suite 4 Ann Arbor, Michigan, 48104 See on map