54 Reviews for Luna Soiree Events

Rehearsal Dinner (2)
Full Planning (2)
Event Design (1)
54 Luna Soiree Events Reviews

Kaeli and the Luna Soiree Events team are the best of the best. From the initial consultation, we knew that Kaeli was the right wedding planner for us. She was kind and engaging, and most importantly - took the time to get to know us. As we went through the planning process, Kaeli made my husband and I feel comfortable in every suggestion we made. She also recommended amazing vendors (and I would recommend all of them in a heartbeat), was mindful of our budget (and even saved us money in some areas!), and helped turn our rough thoughts into a cohesive, beautiful and unique vision. She also helped us quickly address an unforeseen scheduling conflic, which required us to switch our date and venue just a few months before the wedding, with ease.

In the weeks leading up to the wedding, I was often asked if I was stressed about the wedding. I honestly was not! Kaeli and her team were responsive to any and all questions my husband and I had. In addition, the LSE team handled every little detail - from corresponding with every vendor, to creating a detailed timeline for all of the set-up and tear-down.

All of this is to say - Kaeli and the LSE team created an absolutely perfect and beautiful wedding for my husband and me. Our guests repeatedly told my husband and me that the wedding was very "us," and it would not have been that way without Kaeli's innovative and creative vision, commitment to getting to know my husband, myself, and our families, and ample experience and exceptional reputation in the wedding planning industry. We would recommend Kaeli to anyone who is planning an event - in Michigan or afar. You won't regret it!

Profile Picture Maria, 7/27/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

The folks at Luna Soiree are precisely the people you can trust to make your wedding amazing. Kaeli and her team brought experience, attention to detail, and a wealth of knowledge to our experience-- not to mention being great fun to work with! We got recommendations for various awesome vendors and their performances were coordinated masterfully on the day of the wedding. You couldn't do better than hiring Luna Soiree for your event.

Profile Picture Michael, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

If I could describe Kaeli and her team in 3 words: PEACE OF MIND. Luna Soirée did a magnificent job from start to finish, making our day smooth, effortless and unforgettable.

Kaeli/LSE was instrumental in helping us build a vision, bring in vendors that would fulfill that vision and facilitating delivery on everything that was promised. Her guidance on florals in particular was life-(and money) saving. I gave her my vision and budget and she negotiated to get exactly what I wanted without spending the insane floral costs that some vendors proposed...I would have been completely clueless without her. Such a relief. From her quick decision-making, to giving candid feedback on some of our whackier thoughts, to negotiating with vendors and using her contacts to fill in the blanks, Kaeli literally was the glue that held our wonderful weekend together with dazzle.

Kaeli is everything you want in a wedding planner. Her patience, grace and relentless energy to pull off so many things at once (all with a smile on her face) was truly a marvel. She took charge when necessary and provided the much needed guidance to a bride who is eager to please all her guests! Knowing that she was in control the day of our wedding gave me (us) such incredible peace of mind, so I was able to enjoy the morning with much excitement and anticipation and did NOT have to be the point person for the many vendors trying to pull off a “glitch free” celebration. That stress-free morning alone was worth the value, and I encourage all brides to make the investment (for your sanity :)

Looking back, it was absolutely the best hire we made, which is no small compliment considering the team Kaeli helped us assemble.

Profile Picture Lindsay, 9/15/17, 2 Reviews
4.7

Luna Soiree made our dreams into a reality. We described our vision and Kaeli and Micayla carried it out to perfection while accounting for all the details. Their insight and expertise were invaluable as we made decisions together to create a once-in- a-lifetime experience for us and our family, and when the day of the event came around we were able to focus on being present and feeling all the good feels.
We were selective with our choice of planners and interviewed more than one. Our desire to work with someone who was LGBT-affirming and inclusive was paramount, and any worry we had about finding vendors who were also inclusive were put to rest when Kaeli found us a selection of professionals who were not only totally on-board with our Big Fat Greek Lesbian Wedding but also really talented! We highly recommend booking them to bring together all the details and to orchestrate the best day of both of our lives.

Profile Picture Ariana, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Kaeli and her team were so wonderful - there aren't enough words to describe how grateful we are for their help! Kaeli understood my Type A personality needs and was able to help fill in the gaps with details I never would have thought of. On the day of our wedding I was so happy to relinquish control to Kaeli and her team and they did not disappoint! The day went off without a hitch and I could not have asked for better! If I had to do it all again, the first thing I would do is call Kaeli!

Profile Picture Kate, 8/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Kaeli offers the best of everything. She is professional, caring, assertive, confident, and organized. She has an uncanny way of making you feel like you're her only client. That's the level of dedication she has to make sure your wedding will be one the the best memories of your life. Hire her! If you do, you'll be glad you did, and if you don't, you'll wish you had. Thank you Kaeli, for everything! You're the best!

Profile Picture Theodore, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Dress & Attire, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Travel, Unique Services (Other)

We are so happy that we worked with Kaeli and the Luna Soirée team for our wedding! During planning, Kaeli helped connect us with reliable, creative vendors. She listened to what we hoped would make our event special and helped us carry out a vision that was exactly what we dreamed of for the wedding! On the day of the wedding, the Luna Soiree team organized every detail and coordinated with our vendors and location staff to make sure the day was seamless. It was so nice to be able to enjoy the day more fully, knowing that Kaeli and her team were on top of everything from set up to clean up. I love that she helped us donate our flowers after the wedding for others to enjoy, too!

Profile Picture User6585127, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Ceremony, Reception

Book Kaeli! She is amazing, has an incredible vendor list, she's confident, gives advice but knows when to listen. Her day of coordination for me was above and beyond! I had 4 venues (church, ballroom 1, ballroom 2 and a rented out bar) and all of my little details got moved and all of the parties involved in each were taken care of.

Profile Picture Katherine, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Given the bride's (mine) strong willed nature as well as background in event planning, we needed someone who was equally strong of character, directed and determined, Luna Soiree led by Kaeli Garcia is just that person. This was a complex wedding with many moving parts including an early morning yoga practice, shuttle for wedding guests in three different hotels, a rehearsal dinner and wedding that was on the same day and area as an international soccer tournament and she was able to work out an agenda detailing all the parts and players. Kaeli's strength is in recommending the best vendors for you and your tempo and personality; designing and laying out the reception venue, and working with vendors to ensure execution. This was beautifully, amazingly done. WE did not purchase the full on package, but the mid package with additional wedding event coordination, however we believe if we had Kaeli would be able to organize and execute all tasks without fail. Other strengths include: Kaeli's ideas and insights into food for guest; understanding some of the nuances of wedding vendors and costs; communicating to wanton vendors and/or family members and ensuring when it comes to the wedding weekend that all things are in place including signage, gift bags, gifts, etc. Above all Kaelie is strong and focused,n and has a wide variety of collaborators and artists she can bring beautifully into the mix. This is really her strength...understanding one's vision and finding other to help craft and execute. Yea Kaelie!

Profile Picture Jessica , 7/30/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Reception

I would HIGHLY recommended hiring Luna Soiree for your wedding needs. We received the news that my father had stage 4 cancer and wasn’t given much time. We were able to book our event at the location we wanted but it was in less than 2 months. I knew we needed professional help. I reached out to Kaeli and immediately loved her energy and amazing ideas. We meet a couple of time to go over details and really felt like she and Kelsey were a part of our family. She is very responsive and good at calming a crazy bride-to-be down and has great attention to detail. When I showed up at the venue on our wedding day I couldn’t believe how beautiful her and her team made it. I am normally a very OCD person who has a hard time letting someone else take control, but I can honestly say I was absolutely relaxed the day of my wedding. She made sure everything ran smooth. She has lots of connections who were also amazing at helping make our day a little more special. She really knows what she is doing. I can’t thank them enough for not only helping make sure my husband and I had our dream wedding, but also that they pulled it off to make sure my father was able to walk me down the aisle. Having Kaeli and her team be our planners was one of the best decisions we made! I strongly suggest hiring Luna Soiree. They definitely know how to take care of their clients! Thank you Luna Soiree for everything you did for us!

Profile Picture User7276654, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Luna Soiree can execute! We had a 175 backyard wedding that went off without a hitch. The level of detail, effort and planning that Luna Soiree put into our event was above and beyond what we asked. It was truly a human fairytale and it would not have happened without Kaeli and her team. Thank you Luna Soiree, our wedding was PERFECT!

Profile Picture lindsay, 6/11/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Kaeli and her team at Luna Soiree Events were outstanding! We couldn't (and probably wouldn't) have done it without them! They helped to take the stress out of our big day so that we could truly enjoy it! They really "got us" and our own little idiosyncrasies, and helped to craft our day in way that made sense for us! If you're seeking a wedding planner, I wouldn't hesitate to reach out to Kaeli and team!

Profile Picture Kyle, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Kaeli and her team made our wedding day one my friends and family are still talking about! Kaeli jumped in towards the end of our process to help coordinate and execute our wedding. She was extremely helpful in helping us get the best service out of our vendors. She had ideas I never even thought of that saved us money and got us more than we were expecting. She executed our rehearsal dinner with so little direction and it turned out even better than anyone could have expected. She and her team made our wedding day so easy that we actually were able to enjoy the day. She had a huge task in front of her as she was coordinating and setting up our entire venue and taking care of us at the same time. What she and her team did was beyond beautiful and made our dream night come to life! I couldn’t have done it without her. If you are seeking someone who will really take care of you and execute the wedding you’ve been pinning and dreaming up, Luna Soiree is it. Thank you so much Luna Soiree! Our wedding was AMAZING!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 4/22/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning

For the detail control freak that I tend to be, deciding to work with Kaeli Garcia and her team from Luna Soiree Events, resulted in the single best wedding decision we made. Our daughter’s wedding day showcased the exquisite attention and consideration that LSE brought into every element of the event. From our first meeting that began with an instant connection to the last moments of the wedding evening, Kaeli and her team provided expertise and creativity in design, and support and management of every detail. She absorbed the words and wishes for it to be a free feeling boho celebration of love and created an evening that overflowed with that essence.

Her professional relationships with top vendors provided not only wonderful services but also connections with people who share her love of the industry who engaged in the excitement along with us. Countless times Kaeli offered ideas for and solutions to parts of the event we would have never thought of! Her experience in the business provided us with the pleasure of knowing everything was in excellent hands and our “job” became enjoying this day to the fullest degree!

Thank you Kaeli and LSE from the bottom of our hearts!!!

Marsha and Bill Hofmann

Profile Picture Marsha, 9/20/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Full Planning

Kaeli and her team at Luna Soiree were the biggest part of making my wedding a true success. From the get-go, Kaeli forms a friendship with her brides that goes beyond the pure business of planning an event. She takes the time to get to know you, and really tries to get a feel for the type of wedding that you're having so that it can be a perfect reflection of your spirit.
Luna Soiree's connections in an around the Ann Arbor area, and Kaeli's desire to go above and beyond our contractual terms, meant that I ended up with a slew of the most talented vendors that I have ever had the opportunity to get to know. She worked seamlessly with these vendors throughout the process, making initial contact and introductions, as well as helping along the way with any questions I had pertaining to those vendors. On the day of, she coordinated everyone's schedule so that all I had to do was show up, relax with a cup of tea, and slip into my dress right before the ceremony.
Throughout the whole day, Kaeli really made our wedding special. From making the suggestion to use my father's 1965 Ford Mustang as part of our entrance before he walked me down the aisle (how cool!), to showing up with surprise personalized Mr. and Mrs. cocktail glasses during our cocktail hour photo session, to staying all night to enjoy our live band - she really went above and beyond. At the end of the night, the team packed away our items and had them stashed in my mother's car before I even knew what had happened!
I really would not have had the wedding I did without Kaeli and her team at Luna. From day one I knew I was in good hands, but I never could have anticipated how incredible the day would turn out to be. It was beyond my expectations - and all thanks to these incredible women!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 9/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Luna Soiree was the best investment I made for my wedding! They got to know me before the wedding and made my day stress free! They were professional, friendly and so responsive. I LOVED working with them and would recommend them to any bride who is looking to have a stress free wedding day. I know I wouldn't have made it through my wedding without them!

Profile Picture User5520168, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord.

Luna Soiree made the wedding process fun and the wedding day itself went so smoothly -- if there was a problem, I still don't know about it! Kaeli was very easy to contact throughout the whole process and was so helpful in answering all of the questions that would come up between vendors. She was a great resource in finding vendor options locally. I would definitely recommend a wedding planner to make the process stress free -- and I don't have a better recommendation than Luna Soiree!

Profile Picture Brittany, 9/5/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning

What can I say about these amazing ladies?! Kaeli and her team are absolutely amazing! Our lead coordinator, Emma, was out of this world! She contacted vendors, came to meetings with me, and made sure everything was perfect. Kaeli was there for day of coordination and made sure everything went off without a hitch! I didn't know until the next day that we had run out of ice and one of the kegs didn't work! She handled everything so smoothly! I can say without a doubt that our wedding wouldn't even have been half as perfect as it was without Emma and her amazing organization, patience and hard work. Kaeli and her team are so wonderful and did everything they could to make our day special. I am forever grateful to them for all of their hard work!

Profile Picture Caitlyn , 8/15/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Planning a wedding in Michigan and living in California was difficult at times, but Kaeli and Emma were simply fantastic! Our meetings in person were incredibly friendly. Their knowledge of all the vendors and specifically which ones to hire based on our style eased an incredible amount of stress.
Thank you!

Profile Picture Steve, 7/17/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

Kaeli and her team did a phenomenal job. Weddings are very complicated and there are hundreds of details. Kaeli and her team saw to every last detail and our family and guests enjoyed a stress free and very beautifully executed event. Her recommendations for vendors were also key to the process. Kaeli's steady and can do attitude was the key to the evening's success and the feedback from our guests over and over was, "This is the best wedding I've ever attended!" Thank you Luna Soiree!!
Terri W

Profile Picture Terri, 4/25/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We loved Kaeli and her team, I wasn't sure I really needed a coordinator and was pretty far into planning when I hired Luna Soiree so at first I was nervous about the investment. It was 100% worth it. Kaeli helped in so many ways, beforehand using her knowledge to remind me of things I needed to do, using her preferred vendors, asking simple questions that I did not know (never being married).....and then the day of. I never worried about a single thing, nobody asked me silly questions throughout the event and the evening went flawless. Once everything ended my family and I did not have to worry about any of the breakdown which honestly is not something you want to deal with at the end of the night. All of our items were neatly packed up for us to pick up the next day. It was perfect in so many ways and I have a lot to owe this team. One main thing that even stood out was when I arrived to the event Kaeli even made sure to grab me a drink. Super thoughtful and just a great experience all together.

Profile Picture Natalie, 11/8/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We absolutely loved working with Kaeli and her staff! We have said to many friends and family members that we couldn't (and wouldn't have wanted) to do the wedding planning process without her! We had already picked our date and venue along with a few other ideas prior to meeting with Kaeli, but her recommendations for vendors really made our event. We loved every single one she suggested, they were professional, creative, and executed every detail! We have already recommended her to friends who are engaged and looking for someone to help them along the way!

Specifically, Kaeli was a joy to work with! She brings great energy to every meeting. She did a great job managing my family members who wanted to be involved and working with our crazy work schedules. We have a very big and very traditional family, and Kaeli was able to help us incorporate the right amount our personalities while remaining traditional. She was so supportive and her knowledge of the industry and attention to detail made our wedding day flawless. She helped to make last minute changes possible. The week and weekend of our wedding, we were so much more relaxed knowing that Kaeli and her team had everything covered. We were able to really enjoy every moment of the weekend and everything went even better than we could have expected.

Profile Picture Margeaux, 10/18/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I was a bride to be planning from another state and Luna Soiree was an integral part of my planning process. Not only did they help me stay organized and on track, but they were always available for quick questions on how to execute specific things for my wedding day. They went above and beyond my expectations and on the day of they helped me stay on track with a timeline, which is super hard to do because guests will want to take pictures and talk to the bride and groom during the reception. At the end of the day I could not have had my perfect wedding without Kaeli and Randi. There were unexpected "mini fires" that happened the day before the wedding, such as the singing group who was supposed to sing canceling at the last minute and not begin able to come to the rehearsal, in addition to not calling me to confirm that they would sing for the wedding day. Before the evening was over Kaeli and Randi had a complete CD with all of the songs the group was supposed to sing burned onto a CD, in addition to providing an extra CD of wedding music for guests to be seated to. They also worked with the photographer to make sure we got this very specific wedding shot I wanted outside of Comerica Park with sparklers. I would highly recommend them to anyone who is playing a wedding and looking for someone who is dependable, organized, personable and will add a flair of elegance to your event. Anyone who attended my wedding can't stop talking about how well executed and classy the ceremony and evening was.

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/28/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

My now-husband and I work insane hours, and I knew from the moment I got engaged that I would need a full-service wedding planner. Kaeli Garcia and the Luna Soiree team assisted me in planning my wedding to perfection from day one! I can be fairly indecisive (read: paralyzed by the overwhelming number of decisions one has to make about a wedding!), and Kaeli was always present with a helpful suggestion, recommended vendor, or pro tip culled from her extensive experience in the industry. At our first meeting (my husband and I "interviewed" a few planners prior to hiring Luna Soiree), Kaeli and I just "clicked." My husband knew that she was the one for us by noting how long our first meeting was (time flew by as we were on the same wavelength and already talking fabulous details!). Kaeli and her team were ALWAYS highly professional, available, kind, and patient throughout the year we worked together. She ensured that our wedding day was executed to perfection. Kaeli has an eye for detail, is extraordinarily creative, and has a wonderful way of understanding a bride's vision even if said bride (cough cough) is unable to articulate things well herself! On our big day, I cannot count how many guests commented that our wedding was the most gorgeous, smoothly executed, warm, and inviting wedding they had EVER attended. NONE of that would have been possible without Kaeli and the Luna Soiree team. Just book her already!

Profile Picture Laura, 9/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Luna Soiree provided us with the best possible service you could ask for.
Our daughter and her now husband wanted an outdoor wedding at their home. We interviewed other event planners but didn't get that confident feeling we needed. A friend put us in touch with Luna Soiree. After my initial phone conversation with Kailee, I had the confidence that Luna Soiree would be able to do the job I was looking for. She and her team were always professional and personable. Even though we were a good distance from Ann Arbor, she always made it possible and practical for us to have face-to-face meetings. She and her team would ask pertinent questions and give us great advice without being controlling and letting us know this was our event and what we wanted was most important. They left no stone unturned!!
The day of our daughter's wedding went off without a hitch. From noon until midnight is a blur to me. Luna Soiree's team knew what we wanted, where things were, what time things needed to happen, and made the day successful beyond belief!
Many of our guests have said it was the most beautiful wedding they have ever attended. I don't know about that, but I do know that it was the wedding our kids wanted and Luna Soiree made it happen. If there is one thing I would do over again, it would be to hire the team at Luna Soiree -- the BEST money we spent!! Not only did we have a hugely successful party, but we have made some great new friends at Luna Soiree!!

Profile Picture Janice, 8/23/14, 1 Review