Bobby B Entertainment

Bobby B Entertainment

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Bobby B Entertainment

Give Us A Crowd, We'll Give You A Party!

COMMITTED, EXPERIENCED,
& TRUSTED WEDDING DJ

As one of the top Greater Hampton Roads Area Wedding DJs, I understand that weddings come in all different shapes and sizes. I offer couples an experience that exceeds their hopes and dreams. I truly do my best to get to know you and your story in order to offer a personal touch to your music. By combining versatile techniques and blending music genres, I help create an unforgettable soundtrack that perfectly suits your venue and guests.

Communication is key to event planning, which is why I believe in full transparency from the beginning! I send out all forms and correspondence necessary in advance and do everything I can to respond promptly. I have worked with various venues from Richmond to Nags Head and numerous vendors that can truly make your day come together.

I have several different packages for couples to choose from that includes baseline packages for smaller weddings and packages including uplighting and photobooth addons. I am also happy to provide custom pricing to include additional entertainment services. Whether you have a list ready or need help planning one, I am here to help each step of the way. It is my absolute goal to keep you and your guests having fun on the dance floor.

Categories: Wedding DJ

MC (4)
Uplighting (4)
One Event Per Day (3)
Photobooth (2)

I could not have asked for a Better Experience!! Bobby came recommend by my now Son-in-Law and I he did an amazing job for my daughter and son-in-law!! He was most accommodating, my daughter & SIL work in the Food Industry which tends to make it difficult to get everyone in the same place at the same time Bobby came to us and handled everything with complete ease & professionalism I couldn't ask for better...The photo booth was a HUGE HIT!! and the price for the Package that he gave us was even better!! I would HIGHLY recommend Bobby to work any EVENT !! Thanks So MUCH!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Leslie, 4/23/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Bobby was very fun but professional during our consultations. He very receptive to our ideas on how we wanted our reception to go, and working with him we were able to come up with some fun new ideas that we did not originally consider. He definitely has technical expertise, knows his equipment and does a good job explaining their capabilities, which made it easier for us to adapt it to the overall venue plan. In the DJ booth, he is great at getting a feel for the room and keeping guests on the dance floor. Finally, he made a great emcee, and was not overbearing at all. Overall, he was a great DJ for a great value. Easily five stars.

Profile Picture Joanna, 4/14/18, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Bobby B made our day perfect! He helped things run so smoothly and brought the party! We were very impressed and pleased with everything he provided. Very professional, responds quickly to inquiries, and is just an all-around awesome person!

Profile Picture Angela, 3/10/18, 1 Review

Flat Screen
Projector
2 AWARDS

1 ENDORSEMENT
What a fabulous DJ company. DJ Bobby B delivers every single time with no equipment failures even when it's over 100 degrees outside and he doesn't make the wedding all about himself but caters to the needs of the couple or client. I have seen too many times a DJ make the wedding all about him and what he wants to play but not this top notch DJ. His equipment is top notch and his DJ abilities are top notch. He keeps the dance floor full all night long and all of my couples complement him every single time. You can't go wrong with DJ Bobby B for your wedding or event. Again, he will deliver every single time with great results and you will be 100% satisfied with his DJ'ing abilities.

Chesapeake, VA 23320   See On Map