Bobby B Entertainment

Bobby B Entertainment

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Bobby B Entertainment

Give Me A Crowd, I'll Give You A Party!

COMMITTED, EXPERIENCED,
& TRUSTED WEDDING DJ

As one of the top Greater Hampton Roads Area Wedding DJs, I understand that weddings come in all different shapes and sizes. I offer couples an experience that exceeds their hopes and dreams. I truly do my best to get to know you and your story in order to offer a personal touch to your music. By combining versatile techniques and blending music genres, I help create an unforgettable soundtrack that perfectly suits your venue and guests.

Communication is key to event planning, which is why I believe in full transparency from the beginning! I send out all forms and correspondence necessary in advance and do everything I can to respond promptly. I have worked with various venues from Richmond to Nags Head and numerous vendors that can truly make your day come together.

I have several different packages for couples to choose from that includes baseline packages for smaller weddings and packages including uplighting and photobooth addons. I am also happy to provide custom pricing to include additional entertainment services. Whether you have a list ready or need help planning one, I am here to help each step of the way. It is my absolute goal to keep you and your guests having fun on the dance floor.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Uplighting (4)
MC (3)
One Event Per Day (2)
Photobooth (2)

We hired Bobby B for our daughter's wedding. Bobby did not disappoint; he was affordable, professional and very meticulous when making sure the music was perfect and everything our daughter dreamed of for her wedding day. Just ask anyone who danced the night away... We highly recommend Bobby for your next event!

Profile Picture Denise, 1/14/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

A huge part of the success of my wedding day is due to DJ Bobby B. The flow of events and music was just flawless. Not to mention, my officiant was running a little late, DJ Bobby B went out of his way to call him and find out where he was. He went above and beyond his duties as our DJ and I really couldn't thank him enough.

Profile Picture PAULINE , 11/5/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We couldn't have been happier with our choice for entertainment at our wedding. He was very professional, and knew what to play to make sure we all had a good time!

Profile Picture Katelyn, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List

Bobby B Entertainment Pricing

Flat Screen
Projector
2 AWARDS

1 ENDORSEMENT
What a fabulous DJ company. DJ Bobby B delivers every single time with no equipment failures even when it's over 100 degrees outside and he doesn't make the wedding all about himself but caters to the needs of the couple or client. I have seen too many times a DJ make the wedding all about him and what he wants to play but not this top notch DJ. His equipment is top notch and his DJ abilities are top notch. He keeps the dance floor full all night long and all of my couples complement him every single time. You can't go wrong with DJ Bobby B for your wedding or event. Again, he will deliver every single time with great results and you will be 100% satisfied with his DJ'ing abilities.

Events