Stage Right Lighting

Virginia Beach, VA View map

Located in Virginia Beach, Virginia, Stage Right Lighting is a lighting company servicing grand celebrations throughout the local area, including Hampton Roads, Norfolk, Portsmouth, Charlottesville, Washington D.C., and more of the surrounding area. The professional lighting and decor company has been part of the wedding industry for 32 years, setting the stage for couples’ beautiful night.

With Stage Right Lighting, couples can make their wedding a work of art. With experience, expertise, and a love for what they do, the company’s goal is to make each occasion an incredible success. From the design stage to the last guest's departure, Stage Right Lighting will use their exceptional knowledge to make it all a dream come true. They'll create the mood and ambiance, and can change the venue from a romantic fantasy land to a dazzling nightclub. For all lighting needs, they offer hanging decor, chandeliers, lanterns, audiovisuals, dance floors, and outdoor and string lights. In regards to decor, Stage Right Lighting can also help with event design and provide drapery and backdrops for couples to take advantage of. Other lighting services offered include:

• Accent lighting
  • Monograms
  • Pinspotting and uplighting
  • Wall wash lighting

What is the starting price for wedding lighting?

$800

Which of the following does starting price include?

Uplighting

What is the price of your most popular wedding lighting package?

$2500

Which of the following does your most popular wedding package include?

Chandeliers
Dance Floor Lighting
Delivery
Hanging Lit Decor
Monograms
Pinspotting
Setup
Uplighting

What lighting services do you provide?

Accent
Outdoor
Pinspotting
String
Wall Wash

What decor services do you provide?

Delivery
Drapery
Event Design
Setup

What decor items are available?

Backdrops

Mary D. Married on 09/19/2021

9/19/21 woman’s club of Portsmouth

Stage right was great, they showed up on time and put everything together to make my day Beautiful. We went with draping to have an elegant look added to our venue. The difference it added to the venue was a must have! Definitely recommend this company!
    Jessica H. Married on 09/18/2021

The reception of our dreams!!!

Everything about working with Kacee and Haley at Stage Right was amazing! They were extremely responsive, had great suggestions, and really helped me transform the ballroom at my venue into the reception of our dreams. The lighting, greenery wall, drapery over the dance floor, confetti machine…everything was so beautiful and perfect!!
  • Brooke
    Brooke T. Married on 05/29/2021

The most perfect team to work with!

Stage Right Lighting was the perfect addition to my wedding day that I didn't know I needed when I first started the planning process. Due to COVID, my wedding had to be moved outside under a tent to be able to accommodate our guest list. Because of that, I needed to hire a team to decorate the tent for me, so I reached out to SRL and was put into contact with Kacee Atkinson. Kacee is literally the best person that could have came into my life during wedding planning. I talked to her every day the month of May and she was also so happy and excited to plan! I had a certain vision for the tent and showed her what I was thinking and she was going to be able to make it come to life. I was so excited for the tent and the wedding after we planned everything. However, the week of the wedding we got some bad news about the weather the day of our wedding. We ultimately had to move the whole wedding inside of the venue 3 days before. I was freaking out because I had a certain vision on how my wedding was going to look outside and I wasn't sure if it was possible to make it look perfect inside. I was so upset but Kacee, thankfully, proved me wrong and we spent hours (yet again) talking about how to make it look perfect. She was my saving grace and I am so thankful for her because she truly made my vision come to life! Kacee and the SRL team did the most AMAZING job the day of the wedding. The draping, decorations and lighting were absolutely beautiful. My guests (and my husband and I) were in awe with what they did! I tell my friends and family, I think our original plans changes because we NEEDED this team to be apart of our big day. They are simply the best and are great at what they do. I will recommend them to everyone I know that is getting married or having a big event :)

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

The Founders Inn and Spa The Founders Inn and Spa Hotel Weddings

Stage Right Lighting is truly amazing to work with! The Stage Right team is knowledgeable of all the innovative lighting trends and delivers nothing less than a “WOW” factor for each event. With Stage Right there’s no detail to small that goes unnoticed. Courtney, you are the best! -Brittany, Catering Sales Manager

ViewitDoit Inc. ViewitDoit Inc. Wedding Videographers

Stage Right Lighting is an amazing company with outstanding products and customer service. Their lighting and special effects are the perfect thing to add to your wedding to make it truly magical. We have personally used them at wedding expos and have worked with them at weddings as well. Their skilled crew and amazing attention to detail are superb! We would highly recommend them for any wedding or event to make your big day complete!

And I Love Her Violins And I Love Her Violins Wedding Musicians

For all your lighting needs... Stage Right Lighting is the place to choose. They will transform your wedding day into a beautiful event!

513 Viking Dr, Suite 6 Virginia Beach, VA, 23454
757.431.1122
Location of (Stage Right Lighting)

Other vendors in Hampton Roads for your wedding