Stage Right Lighting Reviews

Stage Right Lighting 5
  • Emily

Emily Henning · Married on 09/21/2019

Drapery and Chandelier

We used SRL for drapery and a chandelier above our dance floor for our wedding, and they did an amazing job! So many people want that rustic barn venue, but we had a ballroom for our reception. SRL helped to transform that space into something more special with their handiwork, and I would absolutely recommend them to those brides wanting to give a basic space a little more pop!

Sent on 09/23/2019
    Stage Right Lighting 6
  • Ashley

Ashley Farris · Married on 01/19/2019

Beautiful Lighting!

Stage Right Lighting really transformed the reception space for my wedding! I’m so glad I decided to go with the uplighting package. I was able to choose what color I wanted for different moments, and the color changing lights during dancing was so fun! I would definitely recommend Stage Right Lighting for your event!

Sent on 02/21/2019
  • Jillian

Jillian · Married on 10/06/2018

The lighting made the reception perfect

Absolutely perfect lighting at our wedding. Stage Right took our vision to the next level!!

We wanted twinkly/fairy lighting throughout the ceiling, and the team worked tirelessly all day to make that vision a reality. It more than exceeded our expectations and we can't thank them enough!

Sent on 12/12/2018
    Stage Right Lighting 7

Karen · Married on 06/02/2018

The draping and lighting looked amazing at Marina Shores, both inside and out! Thank you so much, and a HUGE shout out to Thomas who was in charge of lighting through out the evening! He did a fantastic job keeping everything lively! We do not have the professional photos yet but I am attaching a few from our guests that showcase the drawing and lighting.

Sent on 06/07/2018
    Stage Right Lighting 8
    Stage Right Lighting 9
    Stage Right Lighting 10

Laura · Married on 12/30/2017

From my first phone to our last meeting the day before the wedding, Kacee and Courtney were on top of everything for my daughter's wedding. They brought to life the vision we were creating in our heads and were there each step of the way. The draping, uplighting, pin lights and custom monogram were perfect and exactly what we wanted. Thank you guys so much for all your hard work.

Sent on 01/25/2018

Amanda · Married on 11/18/2017

We got married this past November and used Stage Righting for our tent draping and lighting! We were so impressed with the quality of product they used and how gorgeous they made the tent look!! I remember walking into the tent for our intro as a new couple and thinking how stunning they made the tent look with the lighting and draping!! I would definitely recommend Stage Right to couples!!

Sent on 12/31/2017

Meghan · Married on 11/11/2017

Stage Right is GREAT!!! Courtney listened to what our vision was and offered suggestions. She was very accommodating. Their professionalism exceeded anything we could have expected. The technicians were there first thing in the morning of the event and stayed the entire time of the event. We had no problems what so ever. The venue was transformed beautifully.

Sent on 11/17/2017

Nicole · Married on 10/07/2017

The Staff with SRL was soooooo awesome! They were thorough in making sure we were happy with colors displayed and gobo projections. Our only issue was the memorial table did not have a pin light placed on it as requested but due to having to rearrange items in the reception hall last minute it wasn't much any ones fault. Because thing happen like that. Everything was beautiful.

Sent on 10/09/2017

Jiney · Married on 10/07/2017

My husband requested last minute hanging string lights from Stage Right Lighting for our wedding to give to me as a surprise gift. When I saw them, it brought tears to my eyes. It was beautiful and exactly what I wanted. The lighting made a huge impact transforming the ambiance. My guests kept complimenting how beautiful they were - Even the kids laid on the ground and stared at the "stars".

Sent on 10/10/2017

Kirstie · Married on 09/23/2017

Phenomenal experience! Completely transformed my tent exactly as requested! I wanted a more romantic feel with lower hanging chandeliers and amber/ candlelight LED perimeter lights. We had our dance floor under the trees outside of the tent! The hung string lights in the trees and can uplighting at the base of the trees (in amber) to extend the romantic feel to the dance floor! They created the exact atmosphere I requested! I highly recommend them! Hands Down!! You will not be disappointed!!!

Sent on 09/27/2017

sam · Married on 09/16/2017

Courtney Pollard & Kacee Hill were absolutely great to work with. They were both very responsive to any questions we had and were happy to help us with a custom wedding package that we built together for our wedding day.

Sent on 09/28/2017

Lacey · Married on 09/16/2017

Fantastic job!! Entire team was very professional! They nailed it!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Valerie · Married on 09/16/2017

Courtney Pollard was amazing from start to finish! We even had a hiccup with the room a few days before the wedding and she made sure the adjustments were just as dazzling as the original concept! The gentleman working the lighting for our wedding was very friendly and on point! The lighting was totally worth the investment creating such ambiance that my guests were raving about it days later! Thank you!

Sent on 09/19/2017

stephanie · Married on 09/09/2017

If you are throwing an even at the Chrysler Museum of art you NEED lighting to take full advantage of the beauty of the place. Don't skimp on lighting it made the venue!

Sent on 09/11/2017

Melissa · Married on 09/09/2017

The team at Stage Right was wonderful! They were able to put together a lighting package that was stunning and fit my budget.

Sent on 10/20/2017

Meghan · Married on 09/02/2017

We decided a month before our wedding to get drapery and lighting to add to the reception room. It was a great decision! After seeing a previous event Stage Right Lighting did at the same venue, we were sold! They did an amazing job with the drapery and lighting at our wedding and it really added the room. Everyone we worked with was very responsive and we really enjoyed working with them!

Sent on 09/24/2017

Brittany · Married on 08/05/2017

The Stage Right Team was an absolute pleasure to work with. From start to finish everything was perfect. They know just what you are looking for for your big day!

Sent on 08/08/2017

Susan · Married on 07/15/2017

Stage Right Lighting did a fantastic job in every way!!!

Sent on 08/04/2017

Kendall · Married on 06/02/2017

Stage Right Lighting is a great company for drapery services! They executed my vision beautifully in our venue of the Woman's Club of Portsmouth and it was a joy to work with them!

Sent on 06/07/2017

Tanya · Married on 05/20/2017

Courtney was an absolute gem to work with and she helped so much with planning and executing the lighting style that I had envisioned. The string lights hanging from the balcony at our outdoor reception were so gorgeous and the column uplighting and landscaping accents really made it feel cozy and comfortable. All of the staff at SRL are pros and I would highly recommend them for any wedding or event, indoors or out. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 05/26/2017

Karen · Married on 04/09/2017

I used Stage Right Lighting as my lighting vendor. The staff came to our final walk through meeting very knowledgeable with suggestions that fit perfect to make the night a success. I was pleased with their overall experience because as a bride, I knew what I wanted, but I was not as familiar with all the technicalities of lighting. They filled in the perfect settings and pins at points that set the stage in the right spots! I found them on Wedding Wire. And my wedding planner had received their name from a professional recommendation. Just as a result of their professionalism and finished product adding those "just right" touches to our ceremony and reception, I would recommend this company without any reservations.

Sent on 04/26/2017

Nancy · Married on 01/07/2017

We enjoyed working with Stage Right Lighting! What can I say- they came out during our "white blizzard wedding" to make our venue look gorgeous! I submitted a design idea for our special monogram and they made it look fabulous! Thank you for being an awesome professional and delivering on your service- even in that crazy weather!

Sent on 02/23/2017

We hired stage right for draping and cafe lighting to add to our venue ( the woman's club of Portsmouth) and it was the most perfect touches to make the venue more "us" it was a dream vision of mine and they brought it to life. We shopped around and they were highly affordable and offered so many different options. We would highly recommend them to anyone looking to add that extra touch to their wedding!

Sent on 12/14/2016

DEBORAH · Married on 10/29/2016

The lighting sets the tone for the room, a special dance, music for the mood of your event. I would also suggest the fog machine. The lighting provides how fun, serious or romantic you want you event or song to be. My event was my 55th
    Birthday Bash

Sent on 11/17/2016
  • Kaleigh

Kaleigh · Married on 10/09/2016

Where do I even begin to start to say how much I LOVE these people? Courtney and Jeramie....the greatest people I've ever met.
    When my wedding was fast approaching...so was Hurricane Matthew. My entire year of planning went down the tubes...and I had to flip my beautiful outdoor-estate wedding to an indoor-museum wedding...in a different city. Jeramie and Courtney had like 12 other weddings that very same weekend. (which the hurricane effected all of them...not just mine). 4 days before my wedding they met me at my new venue and dealt with me as I tried to formulate a whole new plan through tears. They both made me so calm and have faith that it will still all be beautiful.
    5 AM on my wedding day came...and I was up (of course) and saw that Jeramie was off to MOCA to start setting up for my wedding...even though almost all of Virginia Beach didn't have power...and so many places were flooded. Stage Right went ABOVE AND BEYOND any expectations I could have ever had for my wedding. I am forever thankful for Courtney, Jeramie and their entire crew. Look no where else for your lighting needs, they can seriously do...everything.

Sent on 12/07/2016