Stage Right Lighting Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Amber N. Married on 10/15/2021

Kacee is so wonderful!

I was in contact with Stage Right Lighting a month ago to see about getting drapery hung at our wedding venue. Kacee was my main point of contact as I navigated the world of drapery and tried to figure out what design to pick, what type of draping to use, and how much I could expect to pay for designs and draping types. All I can say is Kacee was the best to work with. Not only did she answer emails prompt and thoroughly, but she was so sweet and considerate in her answers. When figuring out your event needs, Kacee will go above and beyond to get you the information you need and thoroughly explain to you your options, all while being just the sweetest person!
    Mary D. Married on 09/19/2021

9/19/21 woman’s club of Portsmouth

Stage right was great, they showed up on time and put everything together to make my day Beautiful. We went with draping to have an elegant look added to our venue. The difference it added to the venue was a must have! Definitely recommend this company!
    Jessica H. Married on 09/18/2021

The reception of our dreams!!!

Everything about working with Kacee and Haley at Stage Right was amazing! They were extremely responsive, had great suggestions, and really helped me transform the ballroom at my venue into the reception of our dreams. The lighting, greenery wall, drapery over the dance floor, confetti machine…everything was so beautiful and perfect!!
  • Brooke
    Brooke T. Married on 05/29/2021

The most perfect team to work with!

Stage Right Lighting was the perfect addition to my wedding day that I didn't know I needed when I first started the planning process. Due to COVID, my wedding had to be moved outside under a tent to be able to accommodate our guest list. Because of that, I needed to hire a team to decorate the tent for me, so I reached out to SRL and was put into contact with Kacee Atkinson. Kacee is literally the best person that could have came into my life during wedding planning. I talked to her every day the month of May and she was also so happy and excited to plan! I had a certain vision for the tent and showed her what I was thinking and she was going to be able to make it come to life. I was so excited for the tent and the wedding after we planned everything. However, the week of the wedding we got some bad news about the weather the day of our wedding. We ultimately had to move the whole wedding inside of the venue 3 days before. I was freaking out because I had a certain vision on how my wedding was going to look outside and I wasn't sure if it was possible to make it look perfect inside. I was so upset but Kacee, thankfully, proved me wrong and we spent hours (yet again) talking about how to make it look perfect. She was my saving grace and I am so thankful for her because she truly made my vision come to life! Kacee and the SRL team did the most AMAZING job the day of the wedding. The draping, decorations and lighting were absolutely beautiful. My guests (and my husband and I) were in awe with what they did! I tell my friends and family, I think our original plans changes because we NEEDED this team to be apart of our big day. They are simply the best and are great at what they do. I will recommend them to everyone I know that is getting married or having a big event :)
  • Emily
    Emily H. Married on 11/07/2020

Great experience with truly talented people!

If you’re looking for a lighting and design company look no further than stage right lighting!!! Kacee who works in the wedding department was one of the most delightful people to work with. She really took my vision and brought it to life! I also was indecisive about so many things and Kacee showed me everything that stage right could offer in helped me pick some truly great things for my wedding!! She has a great eye for design! I got married in a venue that didn’t have much decor so stage rate really helped me transform it into exactly what I wanted. Tom was the technician who worked at my wedding and did such a great job at making sure everything looked perfect. 100000 percent recommend!!
  • Christina
    Christina B. Married on 10/17/2020

Stage Right lighting

Absolutely loved working with this vendor ! They were responsive, pleasant and helpful. They did an amazing job providing the lighting for my Daughter’s wedding in October and we had many compliments on the appearance and design of the lighting at the reception venue. They were also very reasonable in comparison to other lighting companies we received quotes from. We would highly recommend them for all your lighting needs!
  • Taylor
    Taylor E. Married on 08/30/2020

The best lighting!

Stage Right is an amazing company to work with for lighting for a wedding or any event. They work so hard to get you exactly what you want for your special day! We had beautiful pin lights in our tables to accent the centerpieces and an amazing personalized spot light in the middle of the dance floor among many other things.
    This company works hard for their clients and they are passionate about making your experience perfect!
  • Beach
    Beach B. Married on 02/15/2020

The best of the best!

I hire SRL as the event lighting & production company for my fundraiser every year, and once again, they blew me away with their professionalism and their ability to bring my vision to life. I worked directly with Kacee, Hayley & Jeramie - and wow - what a team! What I loved most about working with them was how responsive they were. And how patient they were with all of my requests. And when the day finally came, everything looked even better than I imagined. So, thank you, SRL, for once again helping me put together such an amazing event! You all are the best!
  • Erin
    Erin Married on 10/04/2019

Great experience

Stage Right was very professional and worked with my husband and I to get exactly what we needed for our wedding day. The result was beautiful. Recommended!
  • Emily
    Emily H. Married on 09/21/2019

Drapery and Chandelier

We used SRL for drapery and a chandelier above our dance floor for our wedding, and they did an amazing job! So many people want that rustic barn venue, but we had a ballroom for our reception. SRL helped to transform that space into something more special with their handiwork, and I would absolutely recommend them to those brides wanting to give a basic space a little more pop!
  • Ashley
    Ashley F. Married on 01/19/2019

Beautiful Lighting!

Stage Right Lighting really transformed the reception space for my wedding! I’m so glad I decided to go with the uplighting package. I was able to choose what color I wanted for different moments, and the color changing lights during dancing was so fun! I would definitely recommend Stage Right Lighting for your event!
  • Jillian
    Jillian Married on 10/06/2018

The lighting made the reception perfect

Absolutely perfect lighting at our wedding. Stage Right took our vision to the next level!!

We wanted twinkly/fairy lighting throughout the ceiling, and the team worked tirelessly all day to make that vision a reality. It more than exceeded our expectations and we can't thank them enough!
    Karen Married on 06/02/2018
    The draping and lighting looked amazing at Marina Shores, both inside and out! Thank you so much, and a HUGE shout out to Thomas who was in charge of lighting through out the evening! He did a fantastic job keeping everything lively! We do not have the professional photos yet but I am attaching a few from our guests that showcase the drawing and lighting.
    Laura Married on 12/30/2017
    From my first phone to our last meeting the day before the wedding, Kacee and Courtney were on top of everything for my daughter's wedding. They brought to life the vision we were creating in our heads and were there each step of the way. The draping, uplighting, pin lights and custom monogram were perfect and exactly what we wanted. Thank you guys so much for all your hard work.
    Amanda Married on 11/18/2017
    We got married this past November and used Stage Righting for our tent draping and lighting! We were so impressed with the quality of product they used and how gorgeous they made the tent look!! I remember walking into the tent for our intro as a new couple and thinking how stunning they made the tent look with the lighting and draping!! I would definitely recommend Stage Right to couples!!
    Meghan Married on 11/11/2017
    Stage Right is GREAT!!! Courtney listened to what our vision was and offered suggestions. She was very accommodating. Their professionalism exceeded anything we could have expected. The technicians were there first thing in the morning of the event and stayed the entire time of the event. We had no problems what so ever. The venue was transformed beautifully.
    Jiney Married on 10/07/2017
    My husband requested last minute hanging string lights from Stage Right Lighting for our wedding to give to me as a surprise gift. When I saw them, it brought tears to my eyes. It was beautiful and exactly what I wanted. The lighting made a huge impact transforming the ambiance. My guests kept complimenting how beautiful they were - Even the kids laid on the ground and stared at the "stars".
    Nicole Married on 10/07/2017
    The Staff with SRL was soooooo awesome! They were thorough in making sure we were happy with colors displayed and gobo projections. Our only issue was the memorial table did not have a pin light placed on it as requested but due to having to rearrange items in the reception hall last minute it wasn't much any ones fault. Because thing happen like that. Everything was beautiful.
    Kirstie Married on 09/23/2017
    Phenomenal experience! Completely transformed my tent exactly as requested! I wanted a more romantic feel with lower hanging chandeliers and amber/ candlelight LED perimeter lights. We had our dance floor under the trees outside of the tent! The hung string lights in the trees and can uplighting at the base of the trees (in amber) to extend the romantic feel to the dance floor! They created the exact atmosphere I requested! I highly recommend them! Hands Down!! You will not be disappointed!!!
    Sam Married on 09/16/2017
    Courtney Pollard & Kacee Hill were absolutely great to work with. They were both very responsive to any questions we had and were happy to help us with a custom wedding package that we built together for our wedding day.
    Lacey Married on 09/16/2017
    Fantastic job!! Entire team was very professional! They nailed it!
    Valerie Married on 09/16/2017
    Courtney Pollard was amazing from start to finish! We even had a hiccup with the room a few days before the wedding and she made sure the adjustments were just as dazzling as the original concept! The gentleman working the lighting for our wedding was very friendly and on point! The lighting was totally worth the investment creating such ambiance that my guests were raving about it days later! Thank you!
    Melissa Married on 09/09/2017
    The team at Stage Right was wonderful! They were able to put together a lighting package that was stunning and fit my budget.
    Stephanie Married on 09/09/2017
    If you are throwing an even at the Chrysler Museum of art you NEED lighting to take full advantage of the beauty of the place. Don't skimp on lighting it made the venue!
    Meghan Married on 09/02/2017
    We decided a month before our wedding to get drapery and lighting to add to the reception room. It was a great decision! After seeing a previous event Stage Right Lighting did at the same venue, we were sold! They did an amazing job with the drapery and lighting at our wedding and it really added the room. Everyone we worked with was very responsive and we really enjoyed working with them!