Beyond the Decor by LaToya, LLC

Carrollton, VA View map Visit website

Beyond the Décor by LaToya, LLC is a full-service wedding planning & design company serving Virginia and beyond. We value our relationships with our clients and want our clients to walk away from every interaction feeling heard, taken care of, and truly excited about what we’re creating together. Our wedding planning & design collections will be the key in setting your wedding apart from the rest. We will work closely with you to create a design concept that is uniquely yours.

FULL- SERVICE WEDDING PLANNING & DESIGN

​From the moment you are engaged until you the moment you say I do! Our full-service wedding planning & design collection offers complete management of your wedding and we will work with you to create your dream wedding day. We will help you secure a venue, build your all-star custom vendor team, track your budget and payments due, and manage the overall production of your wedding and create a full-scale design. We will keep you organized and on-track using a shared wedding portal. We understand your time is valuable and we want nothing more than to help you save more of it as you plan your wedding day. Beyond the Decor by LaToya is involved with securing the vendors for your event as well as helping with design and decor. We will be there throughout your entire engagement until you say “I DO”!

WEDDING DAY MANAGEMENT & DESIGN

For the couple that wants to take care of the complete planning process on their own, but doesn't want to burden friends or family with the management and chaos of all of the little details on their big day, this collection is for you! This collection includes Wedding Day Management + Design. We'll design a beautiful look just for your special day. We will also speak to each vendor and let them know that we will handle everything from that point forward. We will act as your advocate to ensure you float through the day stress-free! We'll continue to meet and chat as we get closer to wedding day to make sure that everything goes smoothly while developing memorable details that leave a lasting impression on your guests!

WEDDING DESIGN

The design process begins with a complimentary consultation, where we will discuss your ideas, style, theme, and color pallet. We will also discuss your thoughts on the items listed below, and develop a plan of action and budget that suits your vision.

SOCIAL EVENT PLANNING

At Beyond the Décor by LaToya we value that you want to enjoy the party. We realize that you do not want to worry about the details and logistics of your event. Our event planning experience allows us to produce perfectly executed events while you entertain your guests - worry free!

We will ensure that you do not miss a beat when it comes to planning your next party. There is so much that goes into party planning and with a full work load. Working with Beyond the Décor by LaToya will allow you to continue on with your day job and receive all the credit for hosting a fabulous party for your guests. We are here to help pull together all of the different elements that a party requires and you can count on the Beyond the Décor by LaToya team to deliver!

SOCIAL EVENT DESIGN

We will create something unforgettably sweet for you and your guests. We want you to enjoy your event! We step in to make your social event beautiful and effortless. Our love for attention to details, will make your celebration unique and an expression of you and your thoughts. We will help you create a visually stunning party using our custom designs and decorations that will leave an everlasting impression!

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for wedding lighting?

$500

Which of the following does starting price include?

Day-Of Coordination
Uplighting

What is the price of your most popular wedding lighting package?

$1000

Which of the following does your most popular wedding package include?

Day-Of Coordination
Uplighting

What lighting services do you provide?

Accent
Lanterns
Uplighting

What decor services do you provide?

Day-of Coordination
Drapery
Event Design
Event Planning
Floral Design
Venue Selection

What decor items are available?

Backdrops
Candles/Holders
Table Runners
Vases

Amanda H. Married on 01/02/2021

She was my wedding planner! She went above and beyond.

She’s been amazing! She takes your vision and goes beyond that. We had a few issues she she was patient and encouraging. She’s honest but she’s professional!
  • T. Squire
    T. Squire Married on 10/12/2019

Simply Amazing!

Beyond The Decor by LaToya was the best choice I could have ever made! She is by far the most amazing,understanding,helpful and compassionate businesswoman. She was there with me every step of the way no matter how much I worried her lol. She and her team were superb and provided us with an amazing vow renewal. We gave her our colors and ideas and she went above and beyond! I can say that I was in complete awe that I cried when I saw the decor. I will recommend her 1,000,000 times as she is worth it and much more!
    Pamela Married on 05/18/2019

Latoya was professional from start to finish

Everything was beautiful! Happy

Team

LaToya  Jefferson
LaToya Jefferson
Owner

Hi there! I'm LaToya.

Event Designer, LaToya Jefferson has over ten years of experience in the wedding planning & event design industry. My wedding planning & design career started while decorating my own wedding. From that day it has been my passion to give every client a memorable event beyond their expectations. My heart and efforts go toward my goal of providing my clients and their guests with not only a beautiful day but cherished memories that will last a lifetime.

I’ve been extremely fortunate to have had some amazing opportunities to work with and learn from the very best in the event industry. All of these experiences have led me to where I am today.

"I love my work and feel so blessed to have the opportunity to be a part of the most special days of my clients’ lives. I enjoy bringing visions to a reality and creating moments that make unforgettable memories for years to come."

14121 Norsworthy Drive Carrollton, VA, 23314
757-821-5901

Monday- Sunday By Appointment Only
Location of (Beyond the Decor by LaToya, LLC)
14121 Norsworthy Drive, Carrollton, VA 23314 Carrollton, VA, 23314 See on map