Ocean Lakes, Virginia Beach, VA 23456 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Everly After Events LLC

Everly After Events LLC is a wedding planning company based in Virginia Beach, Virginia. The company offers its services throughout Northern Virginia, Richmond, Norfolk, and Chesapeake. Maria DeGalleford, the owner and lead coordinator, started her own wedding planning company in 2014. Maria and her dedicated team offer an initial consultation to discuss all the couples' needs, ranging from designs to budgeting and coordination. They also offer a wide range of customizable packages, that will fit the couples' preference and style for their big day.

Everly After Events LLC provides their services to multiple types of wedding, such as civil, destination, eco-friendly, military, religious, cultural, double weddings, elopements, and non-religious. They also offer the following services:

• Budget analysis

Everly After Events LLC 3
Everly After Events LLC 4
Everly After Events LLC 5

Aleta · Married on 06/08/2019

Maria made our wedding perfect!

When we started planning out wedding, the first thing we knew we wanted was a day of coordinator. We didn’t want to have to do any set up/clean up or worry about handling vendors the day of our wedding. I am so happy we found Maria. She was so so so helpful. From the moment we booked her, she started sending monthly checklists so we could be sure to stay on track. If I had questions about recommendations on vendors, she would point me in the right direction. She even reviewed and kept track of all our vendor contracts for us. The month leading up to the event, she really started to take over by making my timeline, coming to our final details appointment at the venue, and making sure she knew exactly what we wanted. The week of our wedding, she finalized everything with all of our vendors, and also picked up all our decor ahead of time so we didn’t have to worry about bringing it to the venue. We also booked Maria to help set up/clean up for our Friday night welcome dinner. At one point our table cloths were the wrong size and Maria drove over to the event rental place, and exchanged them for us. She helped guide us through the rehearsal (in spite of our friends and family not paying attention). The day of our wedding, Maria was on top of everything. If anything went wrong at the wedding, I did not hear about it and neither did my husband or our families. As far as we know, they day went 100% perfectly. Even when the ceremony site looked a little muddy, they helped to make sure that if we wanted our ceremony outside, it could happen. I can’t even begin to list the thousand things Maria and her team did to make our day perfect and stress free. She exceeded our expectations by a long shot. Booking Maria was the best money we spent on our wedding, hands down. If you are getting married, I strongly recommend booking with Everly After. They are the best of the best!

Sent on 06/21/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 05/04/2019

Best Wedding Decision!

The first major decision that I made after getting engaged was to hire a wedding planner. After doing some research, I found Maria with Everly After Events. Maria turned out to be one of the best decisions I made in the whole wedding planning process. She was able to interpret my bohemian/natural/organic/winery theme and turn it into the most beautiful and ethereal event. She helped me find a phenomenal team of vendors who were also able to take my vision and run with it. My wedding day was a stunning success because of the fantastic group of vendors that Maria recommended.
    Maria has perfected a wedding planning system that is a must for anyone looking to take the stress out of planning a wedding. There is no way that I could have stayed organized without her monthly timelines. She promptly answered all my questions, accompanied me to tour the wedding venue, provided me with impeccable design suggestions, took care of the set up and break down of the wedding and reception space, and lessened my anxiety considerably leading up to the wedding. I highly recommend Everly After Events and I promise this will be the best wedding decision that you make!

Sent on 05/31/2019

Everly After Events LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Lauren. The honor was all ours. One of my favorite designs...EVER!!!! All the best to you and John, xoxo

Everly After Events LLC FAQ

• What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 4

• Luke & Ashley Photography
    Luke & Ashley Photography Wedding Photographers

The Best hands down vendor for your big day!!

• Rev. Cory Newell and Associates
    Rev. Cory Newell and Associates Wedding Officiants

I watch these two wonderful planners take a urban brewery into a cool and beautiful chic event. Everything was flawless. These two were cool, calm, collected, and in charge! These are all attributes that couples searching for a wedding planner professional. The great thing is that they did all with a smile. Every detail was perfect to celebrate our beautiful couple. You won't go wrong hiring this amazing duo! Much love- pastor cory <>< Virginia's #1 Wedding Pastor!

• Ocean Lakes Virginia Beach, VA, 23456 See on map