Everly After Events LLC Reviews

16 | Virginia Beach, VA

16 Reviews for Everly After Events LLC

16 Everly After Events LLC Reviews

Bridget · Married on 09/30/2018

Maria was our planner she went the extra mile on every request and detail to make my daughters wedding elegant flawless and seamless with amazing suggestions and how to pull
    It all together for a day free of any worries or work for anyone other than the Everly After crew. If you want to thoroughly enjoy your special day without any concerns/ pick Everly After...money well spent

Everly After Events LLC 1
    Everly After Events LLC 2
    Everly After Events LLC 3
    Everly After Events LLC 4
    Everly After Events LLC 5

Michelle · Married on 10/21/2017

We just got married October 21, and the day went off without a hitch because of Maria and her team. I knew that I wanted a "day of" wedding planner because we wanted to "enjoy" our wedding and not worry about organizing or concern ourselves if things were getting done.
    Maria always made me feel comfortable, addressed all of my needs and questions and remained calm when I was getting stressed which helped me be calm :)
    Maria is an absolute beauty and the value for her service was worthwhile in my opinion.
    Maria and Everly After Events is wonderful, I highly recommend using for your upcoming special day.

Kyra · Married on 10/14/2017

Maria and her team with Everly After Events are simply amazing! I was struggling with wedding planning and having my wedding over 4 hours away from where I live and once we hired Maria, everything went so smoothly and I was amazed at how stress-free the process was. She kept us updated with friendly reminders, made sure we met all of our target deadlines, and gave us so many helpful suggestions we were able to use for the ceremony and reception. The weekend of the wedding, she coordinated our rehearsal for us and worked so hard the day of the wedding, taking care of so many details, making sure we were on time for each part of the ceremony and reception. She is organized, creative, and lovely to work with and I highly recommend her and her team for your wedding. It ended up being everything I dreamed of and more.

Grace · Married on 08/05/2017

We were looking for a “day of” coordinator and Maria was highly recommended by our venue. She did so much more than I would imagine a day of coordinator usually does and was very affordable! Maria coordinated with all of our vendors and helped us plan the details of the day, including the ones we didn’t even think of. The week of the wedding Maria picked up our decorations and on our wedding day she set them up perfectly. She also picked up our flowers and donuts! Maria and her team handled the details of our wedding so well. Everything ran smoothly and we were able to truly enjoy our day!

Michele · Married on 05/20/2017

Maria was awesome! Couldn't imagine having a wedding without her help. She comes highly recommended!

• User6507927 · 1+ year ago

Maria and Colleen have gone above and beyond to make sure I have everything ready for my big day. They have thought of details that would of never came to mind. They work so well together, and made sure I have nothing to worry about.

juan · Married on 12/10/2016

Everly After is affordable, prompt, and made the wedding planning process much easier and less stressful. Initially, i didn't think my wife and i needed a wedding planner but after realizing all the details involved, I am grateful we hired Everly After Events.

• User6510775 · 1+ year ago

Maria and Colleen are amazing to work with! I can't say enough about how dependable, professional, detail oriented and creative they both are! With these two behind your wedding you will have nothing short of a perfect day!

Cynthia · Married on 10/29/2016

On top of her professionalism, Maria is personable with a delightful personality, listens well and accommodates change easily.

Morgan · Married on 10/29/2016

Maria was an absolutely wonderful wedding coordinator, and asset on the day of our wedding. As I was having my make-up and hair done, I was confident that all was going well in her hands. When people ask me about my wedding day one of the first things I say is that how little stress I felt that day. I know a big part of that calm is owed to Maria's professionalism, detail-orientated nature, and competence over all.

When hiring vendors, I initially questioned our need for a wedding coordinator as we were on a tight budget and I was DIYing most things myself. But for any other bride thinking along these lines, I definitely recommend hiring a wedding day coordinator to help implement all the details you've been working on so hard in preparation for the wedding. It helped me let go of the minutia, and enjoy the experience of actually getting married to my husband.

Overall: Hire Everly After Events! They are awesome!

Scott · Married on 10/01/2016

Maria was amazing for our wedding. She did more than we ever expected. Items and details that we had overlooked, she filled in and helped us make decisions. She deconflicted with multiple vendors and helped us to develop contingency plans so that our day went off without a hitch. She was instrumental the night of the wedding and helped with every facet regardless of how minute or monumental. We absolutely loved her and would recommend her to anyone looking for assistance with their big day. We will most certainly use her for our growing children's weddings in the future.

Kim · Married on 09/18/2016

Maria was amazing to work with because not only were we out of town, but we had many events with our family and my daughters health during this time but Maria always handled every problem. She went above and beyond to make things easy and the wedding day special. We had no worries and everything fell into place.

• W

Whitney · Married on 09/18/2016

I can't express how thankful we are to have found Maria and Everly After Events. We couldn't have dreamed of a more accommodating, caring, creative, available, and hard-working day-of coordinator. It was like hiring a friend! I think my mom considers her a daughter now, as well ;P Our wedding was beyond perfect, and it was thanks to these women. And the "bubble" we were put into a few days before the wedding, where if something went wrong, it was handled and we didn't know about it, was the best part. We had a completely stress-free, fun, and special weekend. We highly recommend!

Madison · Married on 06/18/2016

they were all so very helpful and eager to make my event as special as it could be! very sweet and creative.

All I can say is WOW! Maria and Colleen are detailed oriented, professional and most importantly listened to what I wanted. Of course what I wanted was beyond my budget however Everly After showed me different ways of prioitizing what I wanted and how to stay my budget. Their recommendations were exactly what I was looking for; someone who shared my vision of my special day. They both made me feel secure in my choices and how everything would be put together. Trust is huge to hand over to someone planning such an important day and I was able to trust them knowing they had my visions as their visions for me and my husband. Our day went off with out a hitch, even though we got hitched! :)