Everly After Events LLC Reviews

Everly After Events LLC 3
Everly After Events LLC 4
Everly After Events LLC 5

Aleta · Married on 06/08/2019

Maria made our wedding perfect!

When we started planning out wedding, the first thing we knew we wanted was a day of coordinator. We didn’t want to have to do any set up/clean up or worry about handling vendors the day of our wedding. I am so happy we found Maria. She was so so so helpful. From the moment we booked her, she started sending monthly checklists so we could be sure to stay on track. If I had questions about recommendations on vendors, she would point me in the right direction. She even reviewed and kept track of all our vendor contracts for us. The month leading up to the event, she really started to take over by making my timeline, coming to our final details appointment at the venue, and making sure she knew exactly what we wanted. The week of our wedding, she finalized everything with all of our vendors, and also picked up all our decor ahead of time so we didn’t have to worry about bringing it to the venue. We also booked Maria to help set up/clean up for our Friday night welcome dinner. At one point our table cloths were the wrong size and Maria drove over to the event rental place, and exchanged them for us. She helped guide us through the rehearsal (in spite of our friends and family not paying attention). The day of our wedding, Maria was on top of everything. If anything went wrong at the wedding, I did not hear about it and neither did my husband or our families. As far as we know, they day went 100% perfectly. Even when the ceremony site looked a little muddy, they helped to make sure that if we wanted our ceremony outside, it could happen. I can’t even begin to list the thousand things Maria and her team did to make our day perfect and stress free. She exceeded our expectations by a long shot. Booking Maria was the best money we spent on our wedding, hands down. If you are getting married, I strongly recommend booking with Everly After. They are the best of the best!

Sent on 06/21/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 05/04/2019

Best Wedding Decision!

The first major decision that I made after getting engaged was to hire a wedding planner. After doing some research, I found Maria with Everly After Events. Maria turned out to be one of the best decisions I made in the whole wedding planning process. She was able to interpret my bohemian/natural/organic/winery theme and turn it into the most beautiful and ethereal event. She helped me find a phenomenal team of vendors who were also able to take my vision and run with it. My wedding day was a stunning success because of the fantastic group of vendors that Maria recommended.
    Maria has perfected a wedding planning system that is a must for anyone looking to take the stress out of planning a wedding. There is no way that I could have stayed organized without her monthly timelines. She promptly answered all my questions, accompanied me to tour the wedding venue, provided me with impeccable design suggestions, took care of the set up and break down of the wedding and reception space, and lessened my anxiety considerably leading up to the wedding. I highly recommend Everly After Events and I promise this will be the best wedding decision that you make!

Sent on 05/31/2019

Everly After Events LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Lauren. The honor was all ours. One of my favorite designs...EVER!!!! All the best to you and John, xoxo

Mary Ashton · Married on 11/10/2018

Used for day of coordination

We used for day of coordination, which ended up being more than just a week or 2 prior. Maria sent timelines every 3 months, which were very helpful. She’s very willing to help when needed and has lots of tricks and tips up her sleeve! The day of our wedding was great and I didn’t have to worry about a thing.

Sent on 12/14/2018

Everly After Events LLC's reply:

Thanks so much Mary for your kind words. You are a vision and we looovveed everything about your day:)

Mary · Married on 10/06/2018

Non-traditional Vegan Beach Brunch

Hiring Maria and her team was the best decision I made related to my wedding! She has a great knowledge of local vendors and her help day-of was invaluable.

Sent on 10/20/2018

Cara · Married on 10/06/2018

Great experience

I hired Maria at the start of my planning, just after we'd picked the venue and I'd starting having panic attacks about hiring vendors. She was fabulous and was able to create a custom package that fit our budget and what I needed (vendor ideas and contacts and day of planning). She was super responsive throughout the process and put up with me emailing incessantly.

On the day of, we had Emily for our coordinator. Emily was a miracle worker and was completely on top of decorating, organizing other vendors, and chasing down the few problems we ran into.

You can't go wrong asking Maria (and Emily) to help you plan and coordinate your wedding - so happy I had them to rely on!

Sent on 11/18/2018

Bridget · Married on 09/30/2018

Maria was our planner she went the extra mile on every request and detail to make my daughters wedding elegant flawless and seamless with amazing suggestions and how to pull
    It all together for a day free of any worries or work for anyone other than the Everly After crew. If you want to thoroughly enjoy your special day without any concerns/ pick Everly After...money well spent

Sent on 10/03/2018
    Everly After Events LLC 6
    Everly After Events LLC 7
    Everly After Events LLC 8
    Everly After Events LLC 9
    Everly After Events LLC 10

Sarah · Married on 09/09/2018

Excellent service

Maria and her team were amazing, they made our wedding day as stress free as possible! Maria was very helpful with the whole wedding process. She is very organized and has a lot of experience when it comes to wedding. She helped me out in a pinch with my wedding dress issue. I would definitely recommend her and her team to make your big day flawless.

Sent on 10/21/2018
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 01/27/2018

EAE Was Phenomenal!

Maria is AMAZING! I knew up front that I could handle most of the planning aspects of a wedding, but that it would be imperative to have someone else running the show the day of so I could focus on enjoying myself. Maria was so helpful from day one, and was always available to offer her expertise and advice on things I just wasn't familiar with in regards to wedding planning, budgeting, timeline, etc. Everything was perfectly organized ahead of time so there were no last minute details to worry about. She executed my design for the ceremony and wedding space in a way that was even better than I had originally envisioned, and kept things running smoothly despite numerous unexpected hiccups and last minute changes. I'm going to miss her now that the wedding is over! This seems to be a recurring statement, but she was truly the best money we spent on our wedding. I cannot speak highly enough of her!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Michelle · Married on 10/21/2017

We just got married October 21, and the day went off without a hitch because of Maria and her team. I knew that I wanted a "day of" wedding planner because we wanted to "enjoy" our wedding and not worry about organizing or concern ourselves if things were getting done.
    Maria always made me feel comfortable, addressed all of my needs and questions and remained calm when I was getting stressed which helped me be calm :)
    Maria is an absolute beauty and the value for her service was worthwhile in my opinion.
    Maria and Everly After Events is wonderful, I highly recommend using for your upcoming special day.

Sent on 10/28/2017

Kyra · Married on 10/14/2017

Maria and her team with Everly After Events are simply amazing! I was struggling with wedding planning and having my wedding over 4 hours away from where I live and once we hired Maria, everything went so smoothly and I was amazed at how stress-free the process was. She kept us updated with friendly reminders, made sure we met all of our target deadlines, and gave us so many helpful suggestions we were able to use for the ceremony and reception. The weekend of the wedding, she coordinated our rehearsal for us and worked so hard the day of the wedding, taking care of so many details, making sure we were on time for each part of the ceremony and reception. She is organized, creative, and lovely to work with and I highly recommend her and her team for your wedding. It ended up being everything I dreamed of and more.

Sent on 11/03/2017

Grace · Married on 08/05/2017

We were looking for a “day of” coordinator and Maria was highly recommended by our venue. She did so much more than I would imagine a day of coordinator usually does and was very affordable! Maria coordinated with all of our vendors and helped us plan the details of the day, including the ones we didn’t even think of. The week of the wedding Maria picked up our decorations and on our wedding day she set them up perfectly. She also picked up our flowers and donuts! Maria and her team handled the details of our wedding so well. Everything ran smoothly and we were able to truly enjoy our day!

Sent on 11/11/2017

Michele · Married on 05/20/2017

Maria was awesome! Couldn't imagine having a wedding without her help. She comes highly recommended!

Sent on 06/19/2017

Maria and Colleen have gone above and beyond to make sure I have everything ready for my big day. They have thought of details that would of never came to mind. They work so well together, and made sure I have nothing to worry about.

Sent on 03/21/2016

juan · Married on 12/10/2016

Everly After is affordable, prompt, and made the wedding planning process much easier and less stressful. Initially, i didn't think my wife and i needed a wedding planner but after realizing all the details involved, I am grateful we hired Everly After Events.

Sent on 01/20/2017

Maria and Colleen are amazing to work with! I can't say enough about how dependable, professional, detail oriented and creative they both are! With these two behind your wedding you will have nothing short of a perfect day!

Sent on 03/22/2016

Randall · Married on 10/29/2016

Do it. Maria and her staff were seemingly everywhere at our wedding, making everything run smoothly (without making us feel like we were on deadline), handling every hiccup, and making it possible for my wife and I (and our moms) to not worry about what needs to get done, because Maria was on top of it. Everly After was immediately responsive to every email, and as our wedding was in another state from where my wife and I live, Everly After handled a lot of the groundwork in advance that we were unable to do. Maria provides tremendous value, even more so for the level of service she provides, and I can safely say having her as our coordinator is the best decision my wife and I made in hiring vendors for our wedding.

Sent on 11/03/2016

Cynthia · Married on 10/29/2016

On top of her professionalism, Maria is personable with a delightful personality, listens well and accommodates change easily.

Sent on 11/03/2016

Morgan · Married on 10/29/2016

Maria was an absolutely wonderful wedding coordinator, and asset on the day of our wedding. As I was having my make-up and hair done, I was confident that all was going well in her hands. When people ask me about my wedding day one of the first things I say is that how little stress I felt that day. I know a big part of that calm is owed to Maria's professionalism, detail-orientated nature, and competence over all.

When hiring vendors, I initially questioned our need for a wedding coordinator as we were on a tight budget and I was DIYing most things myself. But for any other bride thinking along these lines, I definitely recommend hiring a wedding day coordinator to help implement all the details you've been working on so hard in preparation for the wedding. It helped me let go of the minutia, and enjoy the experience of actually getting married to my husband.

Overall: Hire Everly After Events! They are awesome!

Sent on 11/15/2016

Scott · Married on 10/01/2016

Maria was amazing for our wedding. She did more than we ever expected. Items and details that we had overlooked, she filled in and helped us make decisions. She deconflicted with multiple vendors and helped us to develop contingency plans so that our day went off without a hitch. She was instrumental the night of the wedding and helped with every facet regardless of how minute or monumental. We absolutely loved her and would recommend her to anyone looking for assistance with their big day. We will most certainly use her for our growing children's weddings in the future.

Sent on 10/12/2016

Kim · Married on 09/18/2016

Maria was amazing to work with because not only were we out of town, but we had many events with our family and my daughters health during this time but Maria always handled every problem. She went above and beyond to make things easy and the wedding day special. We had no worries and everything fell into place.

Sent on 10/25/2016
  • W

Whitney · Married on 09/18/2016

I can't express how thankful we are to have found Maria and Everly After Events. We couldn't have dreamed of a more accommodating, caring, creative, available, and hard-working day-of coordinator. It was like hiring a friend! I think my mom considers her a daughter now, as well ;P Our wedding was beyond perfect, and it was thanks to these women. And the "bubble" we were put into a few days before the wedding, where if something went wrong, it was handled and we didn't know about it, was the best part. We had a completely stress-free, fun, and special weekend. We highly recommend!

Sent on 11/01/2016

Madison · Married on 06/18/2016

they were all so very helpful and eager to make my event as special as it could be! very sweet and creative.

Sent on 06/29/2016

All I can say is WOW! Maria and Colleen are detailed oriented, professional and most importantly listened to what I wanted. Of course what I wanted was beyond my budget however Everly After showed me different ways of prioitizing what I wanted and how to stay my budget. Their recommendations were exactly what I was looking for; someone who shared my vision of my special day. They both made me feel secure in my choices and how everything would be put together. Trust is huge to hand over to someone planning such an important day and I was able to trust them knowing they had my visions as their visions for me and my husband. Our day went off with out a hitch, even though we got hitched! :)

Sent on 03/21/2016