Everly After Events LLC Reviews

30 | Virginia Beach, VA

30 Reviews for Everly After Events LLC

Katherine Nguyen · Getting married on 05/08/2021

Amazing!

Maria is one of those people that just brightens the room wherever she goes. She immediately made me feel comfortable from the get go and offered suggestions and advice for different vendors, even before we signed the contract, and that is what makes her unique. She responds to every email and concern no matter how big or small. She truly is a great person and so glad to have her as my wedding coordinator.

Sent on 03/17/2020

Everly After Events LLC's reply:

Katherine, thank you sooo much! You are a beautiful soul and we're so happy to be guiding your journey.

Alexis · Married on 10/03/2020

The best of the best

Maria and her entire team are the best in the business. Completely professional and always going above and beyond. She helped us plan our wedding through the pandemic and I’m so happy we had her by our side. She is very detail oriented and has a perfect vision to help bring your dream to life. I can’t imagine not having her help us, and I will be booking Everly After for any event I have in the future. Great company and even better people! We love EAE!

Sent on 10/12/2020
  • Martha

Martha Wutschel · Married on 09/20/2020

mother of the bride

Maria was the first planner we interviewed. She was professional, responsive and enthusiastic from day one. She helped us navigate the changing requirements due to the pandemic and kept us informed thoroughout the process. Maria had great recommendations for the caterer and florist. As the mother of the bride (planning the event from another state) she was an invaluable resource. Her staff was very professional and helpful during the day of the event. It was a beautiful celebration.

Sent on 09/28/2020
  • Emma

Emma Wutschel · Married on 09/19/2020

Phenomenal Wedding Planner

Maria and her team are absolutely amazing. I first met her over a year before my wedding. I could tell her calm nature was just what we needed to take stress off our big day. She kept us on track throughout the process which was no easy feat considering my (now) husband commutes to another state for work and I am in the midst of completing residency to be a Pediatrician. She offered great suggestions for vendors, which was extremely helpful considering both of us were new to the area. She went out of her way to accompany us to appointments and even had one of her coworkers come to my dress fitting. She worked around our schedule. She also helped us navigate countless changes in the final weeks leading up to the wedding due to the COVID pandemic. She went out of her way to make sure the day of was stress free for all involved. She brought together the decorations and other decor for the venue beautifully. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking to take stress (and a great deal of time) off of planning for their big day!

Sent on 10/14/2020
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 05/02/2020

We got married during a pandemic

We got married during a pandemic, had to reschedule our wedding date twice, and had to completely replan our wedding a week before the ceremony! Imagine planning a wedding for two years and then having to change it entirely the week before. Yup, 2020 is wild. Through each hurdle Maria was there. She was always flexible and able to provide us with a variety of alternatives. I can’t imagine having to go through this experience without her. Having a wedding is a money pit, however hiring Maria to plan our wedding was a non negotiable. When you hire her, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 09/28/2020

Jessica · Married on 11/02/2019

Amazing Planning Team

We are so thankful to have found Maria DeGalleford and her team at Everly After Events for day. We met her over a year out from our wedding and she was integral in helping us find our remaining vendors. She had a wealth of knowledge to help us achieve our vision and stay within our budget. As we got closer to our event, we also met Jen Colonno as the lead of our day-of team. Jen and Maria were always a text or email away to answer our questions and make us feel at ease. Jen met with us the week of our wedding to pick up items so it was one less thing for us to do. She perfectly executed our vision and helped our day go smoothly. We didn’t have to do anything except enjoy ourselves which is exactly how your wedding should be! We’re forever grateful that Maria, Jen, and the team at EAE were a huge part in us having the wedding day of our dreams!

Sent on 12/09/2019

Everly After Events LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Jess for the kind words. You are such a sweet soul. We were honored to play a part on your big day and wish you all the happiness in the world! xoxo

Aleta · Married on 06/08/2019

Maria made our wedding perfect!

When we started planning out wedding, the first thing we knew we wanted was a day of coordinator. We didn’t want to have to do any set up/clean up or worry about handling vendors the day of our wedding. I am so happy we found Maria. She was so so so helpful. From the moment we booked her, she started sending monthly checklists so we could be sure to stay on track. If I had questions about recommendations on vendors, she would point me in the right direction. She even reviewed and kept track of all our vendor contracts for us. The month leading up to the event, she really started to take over by making my timeline, coming to our final details appointment at the venue, and making sure she knew exactly what we wanted. The week of our wedding, she finalized everything with all of our vendors, and also picked up all our decor ahead of time so we didn’t have to worry about bringing it to the venue. We also booked Maria to help set up/clean up for our Friday night welcome dinner. At one point our table cloths were the wrong size and Maria drove over to the event rental place, and exchanged them for us. She helped guide us through the rehearsal (in spite of our friends and family not paying attention). The day of our wedding, Maria was on top of everything. If anything went wrong at the wedding, I did not hear about it and neither did my husband or our families. As far as we know, they day went 100% perfectly. Even when the ceremony site looked a little muddy, they helped to make sure that if we wanted our ceremony outside, it could happen. I can’t even begin to list the thousand things Maria and her team did to make our day perfect and stress free. She exceeded our expectations by a long shot. Booking Maria was the best money we spent on our wedding, hands down. If you are getting married, I strongly recommend booking with Everly After. They are the best of the best!

Sent on 06/21/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 05/04/2019

Best Wedding Decision!

The first major decision that I made after getting engaged was to hire a wedding planner. After doing some research, I found Maria with Everly After Events. Maria turned out to be one of the best decisions I made in the whole wedding planning process. She was able to interpret my bohemian/natural/organic/winery theme and turn it into the most beautiful and ethereal event. She helped me find a phenomenal team of vendors who were also able to take my vision and run with it. My wedding day was a stunning success because of the fantastic group of vendors that Maria recommended.
    Maria has perfected a wedding planning system that is a must for anyone looking to take the stress out of planning a wedding. There is no way that I could have stayed organized without her monthly timelines. She promptly answered all my questions, accompanied me to tour the wedding venue, provided me with impeccable design suggestions, took care of the set up and break down of the wedding and reception space, and lessened my anxiety considerably leading up to the wedding. I highly recommend Everly After Events and I promise this will be the best wedding decision that you make!

Sent on 05/31/2019

Everly After Events LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Lauren. The honor was all ours. One of my favorite designs...EVER!!!! All the best to you and John, xoxo

Mary Ashton · Married on 11/10/2018

Used for day of coordination

We used for day of coordination, which ended up being more than just a week or 2 prior. Maria sent timelines every 3 months, which were very helpful. She’s very willing to help when needed and has lots of tricks and tips up her sleeve! The day of our wedding was great and I didn’t have to worry about a thing.

Sent on 12/14/2018

Everly After Events LLC's reply:

Thanks so much Mary for your kind words. You are a vision and we looovveed everything about your day:)

Mary · Married on 10/06/2018

Non-traditional Vegan Beach Brunch

Hiring Maria and her team was the best decision I made related to my wedding! She has a great knowledge of local vendors and her help day-of was invaluable.

Sent on 10/20/2018

Cara · Married on 10/06/2018

Great experience

I hired Maria at the start of my planning, just after we'd picked the venue and I'd starting having panic attacks about hiring vendors. She was fabulous and was able to create a custom package that fit our budget and what I needed (vendor ideas and contacts and day of planning). She was super responsive throughout the process and put up with me emailing incessantly.

On the day of, we had Emily for our coordinator. Emily was a miracle worker and was completely on top of decorating, organizing other vendors, and chasing down the few problems we ran into.

You can't go wrong asking Maria (and Emily) to help you plan and coordinate your wedding - so happy I had them to rely on!

Sent on 11/18/2018

Bridget · Married on 09/30/2018

Maria was our planner she went the extra mile on every request and detail to make my daughters wedding elegant flawless and seamless with amazing suggestions and how to pull
    It all together for a day free of any worries or work for anyone other than the Everly After crew. If you want to thoroughly enjoy your special day without any concerns/ pick Everly After...money well spent

Sent on 10/03/2018

Sarah · Married on 09/09/2018

Excellent service

Maria and her team were amazing, they made our wedding day as stress free as possible! Maria was very helpful with the whole wedding process. She is very organized and has a lot of experience when it comes to wedding. She helped me out in a pinch with my wedding dress issue. I would definitely recommend her and her team to make your big day flawless.

Sent on 10/21/2018
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 01/27/2018

EAE Was Phenomenal!

Maria is AMAZING! I knew up front that I could handle most of the planning aspects of a wedding, but that it would be imperative to have someone else running the show the day of so I could focus on enjoying myself. Maria was so helpful from day one, and was always available to offer her expertise and advice on things I just wasn't familiar with in regards to wedding planning, budgeting, timeline, etc. Everything was perfectly organized ahead of time so there were no last minute details to worry about. She executed my design for the ceremony and wedding space in a way that was even better than I had originally envisioned, and kept things running smoothly despite numerous unexpected hiccups and last minute changes. I'm going to miss her now that the wedding is over! This seems to be a recurring statement, but she was truly the best money we spent on our wedding. I cannot speak highly enough of her!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Michelle · Married on 10/21/2017

We just got married October 21, and the day went off without a hitch because of Maria and her team. I knew that I wanted a "day of" wedding planner because we wanted to "enjoy" our wedding and not worry about organizing or concern ourselves if things were getting done.
    Maria always made me feel comfortable, addressed all of my needs and questions and remained calm when I was getting stressed which helped me be calm :)
    Maria is an absolute beauty and the value for her service was worthwhile in my opinion.
    Maria and Everly After Events is wonderful, I highly recommend using for your upcoming special day.

Sent on 10/28/2017

Kyra · Married on 10/14/2017

Maria and her team with Everly After Events are simply amazing! I was struggling with wedding planning and having my wedding over 4 hours away from where I live and once we hired Maria, everything went so smoothly and I was amazed at how stress-free the process was. She kept us updated with friendly reminders, made sure we met all of our target deadlines, and gave us so many helpful suggestions we were able to use for the ceremony and reception. The weekend of the wedding, she coordinated our rehearsal for us and worked so hard the day of the wedding, taking care of so many details, making sure we were on time for each part of the ceremony and reception. She is organized, creative, and lovely to work with and I highly recommend her and her team for your wedding. It ended up being everything I dreamed of and more.

Sent on 11/03/2017

Grace · Married on 08/05/2017

We were looking for a “day of” coordinator and Maria was highly recommended by our venue. She did so much more than I would imagine a day of coordinator usually does and was very affordable! Maria coordinated with all of our vendors and helped us plan the details of the day, including the ones we didn’t even think of. The week of the wedding Maria picked up our decorations and on our wedding day she set them up perfectly. She also picked up our flowers and donuts! Maria and her team handled the details of our wedding so well. Everything ran smoothly and we were able to truly enjoy our day!

Sent on 11/11/2017

Michele · Married on 05/20/2017

Maria was awesome! Couldn't imagine having a wedding without her help. She comes highly recommended!

Sent on 06/19/2017

Maria and Colleen have gone above and beyond to make sure I have everything ready for my big day. They have thought of details that would of never came to mind. They work so well together, and made sure I have nothing to worry about.

Sent on 03/21/2016

juan · Married on 12/10/2016

Everly After is affordable, prompt, and made the wedding planning process much easier and less stressful. Initially, i didn't think my wife and i needed a wedding planner but after realizing all the details involved, I am grateful we hired Everly After Events.

Sent on 01/20/2017

Maria and Colleen are amazing to work with! I can't say enough about how dependable, professional, detail oriented and creative they both are! With these two behind your wedding you will have nothing short of a perfect day!

Sent on 03/22/2016

Randall · Married on 10/29/2016

Do it. Maria and her staff were seemingly everywhere at our wedding, making everything run smoothly (without making us feel like we were on deadline), handling every hiccup, and making it possible for my wife and I (and our moms) to not worry about what needs to get done, because Maria was on top of it. Everly After was immediately responsive to every email, and as our wedding was in another state from where my wife and I live, Everly After handled a lot of the groundwork in advance that we were unable to do. Maria provides tremendous value, even more so for the level of service she provides, and I can safely say having her as our coordinator is the best decision my wife and I made in hiring vendors for our wedding.

Sent on 11/03/2016

Cynthia · Married on 10/29/2016

On top of her professionalism, Maria is personable with a delightful personality, listens well and accommodates change easily.

Sent on 11/03/2016

Morgan · Married on 10/29/2016

Maria was an absolutely wonderful wedding coordinator, and asset on the day of our wedding. As I was having my make-up and hair done, I was confident that all was going well in her hands. When people ask me about my wedding day one of the first things I say is that how little stress I felt that day. I know a big part of that calm is owed to Maria's professionalism, detail-orientated nature, and competence over all.

When hiring vendors, I initially questioned our need for a wedding coordinator as we were on a tight budget and I was DIYing most things myself. But for any other bride thinking along these lines, I definitely recommend hiring a wedding day coordinator to help implement all the details you've been working on so hard in preparation for the wedding. It helped me let go of the minutia, and enjoy the experience of actually getting married to my husband.

Overall: Hire Everly After Events! They are awesome!

Sent on 11/15/2016