Everly After Events LLC Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

• Carly
    Carly D. Married on 06/04/2022

Couldn't Have Done it Without Everly After

I don't know how I would've done it without Maria & Everly After Events. When I was beginning the process of planning our wedding, I was very stressed and was not quite sure what to do for pretty much everything. We hired Maria about a year out, and it was the best decision I made during my planning process. Maria would send me checklists and was there every step when the day got closer and closer. I didn't have to worry about a single thing on the day of and that just made it so much more perfect. If you are on the edge about hiring a planner, don't hesitate with Everly After Events! Thanks so much to Maria & her team.
  • Katherine
    Katherine N. Married on 05/28/2022

AMAZING!!! Stress-Free Day

2019
    Maria is one of those people that just brightens the room wherever she goes. She immediately made me feel comfortable from the get go and offered suggestions and advice for different vendors, even before we signed the contract, and that is what makes her unique. She responds to every email and concern no matter how big or small.

2022
    The above review was back in 2019 when we first met. Like many brides, COVID happened and we had to push back our wedding a year later. Maria was not just our day of coordinator but she would check in month by month making sure we were still on track. I really got to witness her magic on our actual wedding day. Everyone commented how seamlessly everything felt and how on track the timeline we were. She made sure we were the first to eat and had a drink ready for us at the table as well as check in if we wanted more. She was constantly circulating around the room, but never obvious. And she was there from start to end. The cherry on top was at the end we did not have to worry about a single thing, except where to go to for the after party. Family and guests did not have to worry about helping or carrying out things. Maria took care of everything and even delivered things the next day to the house. That was such a big help and something many people don't think about on their wedding day.

She really is good at what she does and if you need a day of coordinator or a coordinator in general, I highly recommend her.

Everly After Events LLC's reply:

Katherine, thank you sooo much! You are a beautiful soul and we're so happy to be guiding your journey.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Shauna
    Shauna Married on 03/06/2021

2020 COVID Bride

I honestly can not say enough great things about Maria. From the moment we had our consultation we knew instantly we wanted to work with her. Our wedding was originally planned for May 2020 and she helped us navigate through 3 different dates, 4 venues changes, and countless other COVID related surprises. She is creative, organized, responsive and patient! We had the perfect day and worried about nothing, and our wedding was absolutely beautiful. I will use her for any event I plan in the Hampton Roads area!
  • Nona
    Nona W. Married on 12/19/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Everly After Events is a Must!

Hiring Everly After Events was one of the best decisions I made as a Bride. Maria and her team are friendly, kind, and completely reliable. Maria did a great job creating a timeline for the day, organizing all my décor, and bringing my vision to life. She went to great lengths to make sure I was happy with vendor choices, linen choices, and everything in-between. Maria is calm, cool, and collected, which gave me great relief the day of my wedding. I would hire Maria and her team again for any event in the future. She was a lifesaver!
    Alexis Married on 10/03/2020

The best of the best

Maria and her entire team are the best in the business. Completely professional and always going above and beyond. She helped us plan our wedding through the pandemic and I’m so happy we had her by our side. She is very detail oriented and has a perfect vision to help bring your dream to life. I can’t imagine not having her help us, and I will be booking Everly After for any event I have in the future. Great company and even better people! We love EAE!
  • Martha
    Martha W. Married on 09/20/2020

mother of the bride

Maria was the first planner we interviewed. She was professional, responsive and enthusiastic from day one. She helped us navigate the changing requirements due to the pandemic and kept us informed thoroughout the process. Maria had great recommendations for the caterer and florist. As the mother of the bride (planning the event from another state) she was an invaluable resource. Her staff was very professional and helpful during the day of the event. It was a beautiful celebration.
  • Emma
    Emma W. Married on 09/19/2020

Phenomenal Wedding Planner

Maria and her team are absolutely amazing. I first met her over a year before my wedding. I could tell her calm nature was just what we needed to take stress off our big day. She kept us on track throughout the process which was no easy feat considering my (now) husband commutes to another state for work and I am in the midst of completing residency to be a Pediatrician. She offered great suggestions for vendors, which was extremely helpful considering both of us were new to the area. She went out of her way to accompany us to appointments and even had one of her coworkers come to my dress fitting. She worked around our schedule. She also helped us navigate countless changes in the final weeks leading up to the wedding due to the COVID pandemic. She went out of her way to make sure the day of was stress free for all involved. She brought together the decorations and other decor for the venue beautifully. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking to take stress (and a great deal of time) off of planning for their big day!
  • Samantha
    Samantha Married on 05/02/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

We got married during a pandemic

We got married during a pandemic, had to reschedule our wedding date twice, and had to completely replan our wedding a week before the ceremony! Imagine planning a wedding for two years and then having to change it entirely the week before. Yup, 2020 is wild. Through each hurdle Maria was there. She was always flexible and able to provide us with a variety of alternatives. I can’t imagine having to go through this experience without her. Having a wedding is a money pit, however hiring Maria to plan our wedding was a non negotiable. When you hire her, you will not be disappointed.
    Jessica Married on 11/02/2019

Amazing Planning Team

We are so thankful to have found Maria DeGalleford and her team at Everly After Events for day. We met her over a year out from our wedding and she was integral in helping us find our remaining vendors. She had a wealth of knowledge to help us achieve our vision and stay within our budget. As we got closer to our event, we also met Jen Colonno as the lead of our day-of team. Jen and Maria were always a text or email away to answer our questions and make us feel at ease. Jen met with us the week of our wedding to pick up items so it was one less thing for us to do. She perfectly executed our vision and helped our day go smoothly. We didn’t have to do anything except enjoy ourselves which is exactly how your wedding should be! We’re forever grateful that Maria, Jen, and the team at EAE were a huge part in us having the wedding day of our dreams!

Everly After Events LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Jess for the kind words. You are such a sweet soul. We were honored to play a part on your big day and wish you all the happiness in the world! xoxo
    Aleta Married on 06/08/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Maria made our wedding perfect!

When we started planning out wedding, the first thing we knew we wanted was a day of coordinator. We didn’t want to have to do any set up/clean up or worry about handling vendors the day of our wedding. I am so happy we found Maria. She was so so so helpful. From the moment we booked her, she started sending monthly checklists so we could be sure to stay on track. If I had questions about recommendations on vendors, she would point me in the right direction. She even reviewed and kept track of all our vendor contracts for us. The month leading up to the event, she really started to take over by making my timeline, coming to our final details appointment at the venue, and making sure she knew exactly what we wanted. The week of our wedding, she finalized everything with all of our vendors, and also picked up all our decor ahead of time so we didn’t have to worry about bringing it to the venue. We also booked Maria to help set up/clean up for our Friday night welcome dinner. At one point our table cloths were the wrong size and Maria drove over to the event rental place, and exchanged them for us. She helped guide us through the rehearsal (in spite of our friends and family not paying attention). The day of our wedding, Maria was on top of everything. If anything went wrong at the wedding, I did not hear about it and neither did my husband or our families. As far as we know, they day went 100% perfectly. Even when the ceremony site looked a little muddy, they helped to make sure that if we wanted our ceremony outside, it could happen. I can’t even begin to list the thousand things Maria and her team did to make our day perfect and stress free. She exceeded our expectations by a long shot. Booking Maria was the best money we spent on our wedding, hands down. If you are getting married, I strongly recommend booking with Everly After. They are the best of the best!
  • Lauren
    Lauren Married on 05/04/2019

Best Wedding Decision!

The first major decision that I made after getting engaged was to hire a wedding planner. After doing some research, I found Maria with Everly After Events. Maria turned out to be one of the best decisions I made in the whole wedding planning process. She was able to interpret my bohemian/natural/organic/winery theme and turn it into the most beautiful and ethereal event. She helped me find a phenomenal team of vendors who were also able to take my vision and run with it. My wedding day was a stunning success because of the fantastic group of vendors that Maria recommended.
    Maria has perfected a wedding planning system that is a must for anyone looking to take the stress out of planning a wedding. There is no way that I could have stayed organized without her monthly timelines. She promptly answered all my questions, accompanied me to tour the wedding venue, provided me with impeccable design suggestions, took care of the set up and break down of the wedding and reception space, and lessened my anxiety considerably leading up to the wedding. I highly recommend Everly After Events and I promise this will be the best wedding decision that you make!

Everly After Events LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Lauren. The honor was all ours. One of my favorite designs...EVER!!!! All the best to you and John, xoxo
    Mary A. Married on 11/10/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Used for day of coordination

We used for day of coordination, which ended up being more than just a week or 2 prior. Maria sent timelines every 3 months, which were very helpful. She’s very willing to help when needed and has lots of tricks and tips up her sleeve! The day of our wedding was great and I didn’t have to worry about a thing.

Everly After Events LLC's reply:

Thanks so much Mary for your kind words. You are a vision and we looovveed everything about your day:)
    Cara Married on 10/06/2018

Great experience

I hired Maria at the start of my planning, just after we'd picked the venue and I'd starting having panic attacks about hiring vendors. She was fabulous and was able to create a custom package that fit our budget and what I needed (vendor ideas and contacts and day of planning). She was super responsive throughout the process and put up with me emailing incessantly.

On the day of, we had Emily for our coordinator. Emily was a miracle worker and was completely on top of decorating, organizing other vendors, and chasing down the few problems we ran into.

You can't go wrong asking Maria (and Emily) to help you plan and coordinate your wedding - so happy I had them to rely on!
    Mary Married on 10/06/2018

Non-traditional Vegan Beach Brunch

Hiring Maria and her team was the best decision I made related to my wedding! She has a great knowledge of local vendors and her help day-of was invaluable.
    Bridget Married on 09/30/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Maria was our planner she went the extra mile on every request and detail to make my daughters wedding elegant flawless and seamless with amazing suggestions and how to pull
    It all together for a day free of any worries or work for anyone other than the Everly After crew. If you want to thoroughly enjoy your special day without any concerns/ pick Everly After...money well spent
    Sarah Married on 09/09/2018

Excellent service

Maria and her team were amazing, they made our wedding day as stress free as possible! Maria was very helpful with the whole wedding process. She is very organized and has a lot of experience when it comes to wedding. She helped me out in a pinch with my wedding dress issue. I would definitely recommend her and her team to make your big day flawless.
  • Alexandra
    Alexandra Married on 01/27/2018

EAE Was Phenomenal!

Maria is AMAZING! I knew up front that I could handle most of the planning aspects of a wedding, but that it would be imperative to have someone else running the show the day of so I could focus on enjoying myself. Maria was so helpful from day one, and was always available to offer her expertise and advice on things I just wasn't familiar with in regards to wedding planning, budgeting, timeline, etc. Everything was perfectly organized ahead of time so there were no last minute details to worry about. She executed my design for the ceremony and wedding space in a way that was even better than I had originally envisioned, and kept things running smoothly despite numerous unexpected hiccups and last minute changes. I'm going to miss her now that the wedding is over! This seems to be a recurring statement, but she was truly the best money we spent on our wedding. I cannot speak highly enough of her!
    Michelle Married on 10/21/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We just got married October 21, and the day went off without a hitch because of Maria and her team. I knew that I wanted a "day of" wedding planner because we wanted to "enjoy" our wedding and not worry about organizing or concern ourselves if things were getting done.
    Maria always made me feel comfortable, addressed all of my needs and questions and remained calm when I was getting stressed which helped me be calm :)
    Maria is an absolute beauty and the value for her service was worthwhile in my opinion.
    Maria and Everly After Events is wonderful, I highly recommend using for your upcoming special day.
    Kyra Married on 10/14/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Maria and her team with Everly After Events are simply amazing! I was struggling with wedding planning and having my wedding over 4 hours away from where I live and once we hired Maria, everything went so smoothly and I was amazed at how stress-free the process was. She kept us updated with friendly reminders, made sure we met all of our target deadlines, and gave us so many helpful suggestions we were able to use for the ceremony and reception. The weekend of the wedding, she coordinated our rehearsal for us and worked so hard the day of the wedding, taking care of so many details, making sure we were on time for each part of the ceremony and reception. She is organized, creative, and lovely to work with and I highly recommend her and her team for your wedding. It ended up being everything I dreamed of and more.
    Grace Married on 08/05/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We were looking for a “day of” coordinator and Maria was highly recommended by our venue. She did so much more than I would imagine a day of coordinator usually does and was very affordable! Maria coordinated with all of our vendors and helped us plan the details of the day, including the ones we didn’t even think of. The week of the wedding Maria picked up our decorations and on our wedding day she set them up perfectly. She also picked up our flowers and donuts! Maria and her team handled the details of our wedding so well. Everything ran smoothly and we were able to truly enjoy our day!
    Michele Married on 05/20/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Maria was awesome! Couldn't imagine having a wedding without her help. She comes highly recommended!
    Juan Married on 12/10/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Everly After is affordable, prompt, and made the wedding planning process much easier and less stressful. Initially, i didn't think my wife and i needed a wedding planner but after realizing all the details involved, I am grateful we hired Everly After Events.
  • User2558109 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Maria and Colleen have gone above and beyond to make sure I have everything ready for my big day. They have thought of details that would of never came to mind. They work so well together, and made sure I have nothing to worry about.
  • User2558764 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Maria and Colleen are amazing to work with! I can't say enough about how dependable, professional, detail oriented and creative they both are! With these two behind your wedding you will have nothing short of a perfect day!
illustration stars