4640 Noell Road P.O. Box 233, Van Alstyne, TX 75495 Map · Phone number

About DJ Bob Noell

With each booking, my goal is your complete enjoyment.

My website www.bobnoell.com provides my resume, videos, and feedback.

My experience includes 15 years as a professional ( on air ) radio DJ for KVIL, KNUS, and KRLD.

I also, include 8 years as a professional ( on air ) radio personality for CBS.

Nominated for a Grammy as national, on air, radio producer.

My bid is only 450 fro the evening.

I book often, so I pass the savings to you.

Presenting Bose Dimensional sound, lighting, and if requested, your monogram in laser..

Please email me directly at bobnoell@aol.com for the fastest response

I appreciate, and I am grateful with each opportunity !!!

Bob

DJ Bob Noell 3
DJ Bob Noell 4
DJ Bob Noell 5

Ashley · Married on 06/23/2018

Bob was wonderful from the very beginning. He is the most affordable DJ I found. Bob is very responsive and was open to all of my music choices. He is professional and friendly. He's extremely flexible. I gave him a timeline of the wedding reception and we ended up switching some things around because of sun light for pictures and he didn't bat an eye. During the reception, he played music according to the crowd and was able to get people up dancing. I would highly recommend Bob to anyone looking for a DJ. He's very good at what he does and you can tell he does it because he enjoys it. Thanks so much Bob for being a part of our big day! Eric & Ashley

Sent on 06/24/2018

Abigail · Married on 02/10/2018

Bob Noell was outstanding. Everyone had a great time at the reception and he picked the perfect music to play before our ceremony started. His prices can't be beat and he's skilled at what he does. He even set up lighting that had our names and wedding date on the wall. I also sent him a list of music that we like and a list that we don't like (and I wasn't the best about doing this in advance) and he played most of the songs from our list! He also played some other songs that were similar to what we liked so it was all perfect! Everyone was having fun. Would recommend DJ Bob Noell.

Sent on 03/15/2018
    DJ Bob Noell 6
    DJ Bob Noell 7
    DJ Bob Noell 8
    DJ Bob Noell 9
    DJ Bob Noell 10

Skyler · Married on 09/30/2017

Wow! What a deal Bob was! Bob was by far the most affordable DJ I found during my research and he came recommended to us from our wedding coordinator. Bob did an EXCELLENT job! He made sure to play every song I asked and knew exactly how to keep the guests on the dance floor. He was professional, showed up on time, and made sure everything was how I imagined. You can tell he really loves what he does!

Sent on 11/14/2017