Traviste

Dallas, TX View map Visit website
$2,000 Most Popular Price

$2,000 Most Popular Price

I'm a DJ and owner of the Traviste Group. I formed this company in 2014. Since then I have worked around 400 weddings and have received over 230+ 5 Star Reviews from a combination of sites. However, we are new to The Knot and are offering a discounted wedding package.

We are a business with $1M/$2M insurance. All of our equipment is top of the line and upgraded frequently. We offer accent lighting, monogrammed lights, wireless up lights & dance lighting. Along with wireless microphones, speakers, and stands. We also carry trussing and higher end lights for larger productions.

*** Services are only secured after a signed agreement & retainer are received. A request for information does not reserve or hold your date. ***

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,000

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,000

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$300

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

MC

What additional equipment do you offer?

Photobooth
Uplighting
    Noreena M. Married on 11/02/2019

Travis singlehandedly created the atmosphere I wanted.

The flowers, the plated dinner, the champagne— all of that kind of fell into place and created this princess wedding I felt my family would have wanted and were proud to be part of, but Travis made me feel in my element. He threw us the house party on the rooftop bar that we wanted. And nothing clashed. My wedding was perfect. No slip-ups. And everyone danced. There wasn’t a lull point after dinner and toasts. We created playlists throughout the year of planning built off of memories with our loved ones and he took it on and mixed it so well. During our phone calls, he also reminded me of little details throughout the day to keep in mind. Travis, we couldn’t thank you enough. We think about every memory in our minds with music in the background, and you did that for us with the entire day.

P.S. I feel like people were trying to pay you for playing songs that were going to kill our vibe entirely. Thank you for not being that guy. You’re the best! We’re definitely calling you for future gigs!
    Kari Married on 04/27/2019

Wonderful!

Travis was so great to work with. He was super communicative and helpful throughout the entire planning process for my wedding and worked with my other vendors very well. The package with lighting really helped transform the space that we had. Music was awesome. Highly recommend.
    Courtney Married on 02/18/2017
    Couldn't have asked for a better DJ. He played all our requests and kept everyone up and dancing!

Pricing

Traviste Price Rates

2210 Canton St Dallas, TX, 75201
7204363070
Location of (Traviste)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding