9850 N 73RD ST Unit 3022, Scottsdale, AZ 85258 Map · Phone number

About Traviste

I'm a full time professional DJ that mixes music. Primarily I DJ for clubs, lounges, and private events. I have been DJing since 2010 in clubs in the Western half of the US, Mexico, Spain, and Belgium. In 2013 I also started doing weddings, quenceaneras, and a varitey of non club events. In 2014 I begun working as a DJ instructor as well. I joined Wedding Wire on March 15, 2014

I currently have a smaller mobile set up, as wedding DJing wasn't my primary booking type. However, I'm having great success with weddings and booking more and more each month. I'm currently working 2-3 weddings per month, with bookings through December 2014.

If you are looking for a lower price I encourage you to call me! I read a lot of profiles stating "years" of experience, which is nice. But I would bet I still have done more events. I average 8-10 events per month.

I will beat ANY Wedding Wire DJ's price! The reason I will do this is I have a small mobile set up. (please see photos). However, I can aquire additional equipment you would like at a charge.

However, I will pass on cheesy weddings and do not do newlywed games.

Last, I will not waste your time or quote you on something I do not own. I will be upfront with you and tell you if I can not meet your request.

Thank you for taking the time to view my profile. Please contact me at anytime and I can go over details with you.

Cordially,

img322

8 Reviews for Traviste

Kari · Married on 04/27/2019

Wonderful!

Travis was so great to work with. He was super communicative and helpful throughout the entire planning process for my wedding and worked with my other vendors very well. The package with lighting really helped transform the space that we had. Music was awesome. Highly recommend.

Sent on 05/28/2019

Courtney · Married on 02/18/2017

Couldn't have asked for a better DJ. He played all our requests and kept everyone up and dancing!

Sent on 03/09/2017

Sara · Married on 10/09/2016

Traviste was amazing! He had so many helpful suggestions for us, checked in often leading up to the event, was early setting up, and even took the time to walk through the venue ahead of time! He helped us keep the reception on track, and worked well with our other vendors as well!!

All of our family and friends were super impressed with him, as well!

Thank you!!!