Nearby Vendors to Consider

About DJ Andrew Ayad

Feel free to contact me! My email is  Me@AndrewAyad.com or 908-397-7086

Get The Party Started

Inspired by the masters of fist-pumping, loud-singing, dance floor-battles—I bring the noise. Whether it's a destination wedding or in your backyard, your day means everything to me.

Corporate Events

Here is what I don’t do... boring. If your company’s functions are becoming mundane and stale, then you need to contact me to get your events back on track stat.

Private Events

I don’t think there is a private event I haven’t done. From dog walks to Sweet Sixteens, and everything in between. Your event is special, and I want to make sure its beyond your expectations.

Graduations

I don’t care if you’re just learning your ABCs or getting your PhD, I can and will bring the HEAT to your party! No more Youtube off your iPhone—let's make your day the one everyone will be talking about for years to come!

Other Types

So what do I mean by “Other” types of DJ gigs? Well, I really can do it all. Need music in your store on a busy shopping day? Boom, I have you covered. Need a great DJ to mix for your club or bar? Boom, I'm the DJ for that, too! Just like magic.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Regions serviced: Tampa, Northern New Jersey

Follow DJ Andrew Ayad on

21 Reviews for DJ Andrew Ayad

Liability Insurance (1)

Andrew turned out to be a wonderful selection for our wedding. Initially I was a bit nervous about selecting a DJ being they are probably one of the most important vendors you can hire for an event. He met with my wife and I before hand, made himself available and communicated via email, text and phone throughout the entire process for any question we had. We generated a playlist with our genre of music and he made it happen. Andrew is a very down to earth and charismatic person and you can tell he loves what he does and is good at it. I like the fact he is independent and does not work for a company. Our guests had nothing but wonderful things to say about him after the wedding. He provided uplighting and 5 hours of DJ services. He was on time and there setting up at least two hours prior to our wedding. Andrew made the dance floor look spectacular! I would recommend booking him for your event and if need be could give him a recommendation/reference for any future potential clients. Thank you again Andrew!

Profile Picture User7266803, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Although there were some miscommunication and bumps in the road during the planning process, everything pulled through at the end and the wedding was a big success. Everyone had a great memorable time, Thank you Andrew!

Profile Picture User6946476, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Liability Insurance

Andrew is hands down the best DJ. We were so impressed with his services, DJ skills, song selection, and professionalism. Thank you Andrew for making our big day even more special. Highly highly recommend him for your next event.

Profile Picture Karim, 4/2/16, 1 Review