Divine By Design with Rev. Liz Swearsky

Divine By Design with Rev. Liz Swearsky

CT

11 Reviews for Divine By Design with Rev. Liz Swearsky

My husband and I couldn't be more delighted with Rev. Liz. She is so dedicated, intelligent and professional. She always answered my Emails and calls quickly so we could just relax! Rev. Liz's kindness put us at ease during every meeting but most of all on our wedding day! She is truly the best and we can't thank her enough for making our wedding day magical.

Profile Picture User5421830, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Liz was simply amazing. We couldn't meet a lot because of our busy work schedules and she accommodated us in every way possible. We would email back and forth constantly and always got immediate feedback from Liz. It was nice to have her send us a couple of drafts of the wedding and continued to value our feedback after each draft. She was extremely organized and always made sure that everything was approved by us. We loved working with Liz and would highly recommend her to anyone.

Profile Picture Kara, 7/3/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

There are no words to possibly describe how wonderful Liz is. She is so sweet and professional but also once you meet her you feel like you have known her forever. She nailed my husband and I to a tee and her ceremony is still talked about by family and friends. The ceremony she put together for us was so unique and elegant that I couldn't imagine anyone else officiating my wedding. From the moment we met Liz we knew she was special and would make our day equally as special. If you want someone that takes the time to get to know you, pays attention to how you interact with each other, writes a ceremony that is about you and not generic Liz is the one you go too.

Profile Picture Kari, 6/19/15, 2 Reviews