1854 Seal Way, Discovery Bay, CA 94505 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 61

About Discovery Bay Studios Photography

Stacey & Kelly - Your husband & wife wedding specialists

Enjoy the benefits of hiring a fun photography team who also film amazing video!

www.discoverybaystudios.com

Our first priority is fine photography, but we also capture stunning cinematic video as a bonus.

As a husband and wife team we offer two complimenting perspectives. You get two experienced photographers who know how to work together. Kelly works closely with the bride while Stacey has the guys covered.

We infuse your photographs with life, highlighting the romanticism and grandness of your big day. Experience our beautifully handcrafted HD PhotoFusion videos. We offer you an expedited turnaround time and you retain ownership rights of your photos.

We're fun, prompt, and professional! Contact us today to set up a no obligation meeting. We'd love to hear about your wedding plans!

Use this form to get a wedding photography quote.

Contact us at 925-216-4454 or stacey@discoverybaystudios.com

Videos 1 Video

62 Reviews for Discovery Bay Studios Photography

Stephanie · Getting married on 12/27/2027

Absolutely amazing!

I am so glad that we had them capture our wedding! They were so fun, professional, and got some amazing photos! And I LOVE that we got our photos and video in less than a week! I would highly recommend them! They make such an incredible team!

Sent on 07/05/2019
  • Chandra

Chandra and Jeff Nolan · Married on 06/27/2020

Excellent!

This crew is just Spot On! Beautiful work they do is an understatement. They’re the most professional, friendliest and really Love being at your event! It totally shows they love what they do💜. Our wedding was outside and all went very very smooth. And their positive attitudes really helped with our nerves!
    Thanks again to Discovery Bay Studios!
    CN

Sent on 07/20/2020
  • Kristina

Kristina Ochoa · Married on 10/05/2019

The Best of the Best

I’m not even sure where to start on this review - it is well overdue, but I wanted to be able to give honest feedback, not just in regards to my personal interactive experience with them on my big day, but truly on the quality of their work, hence why I’m writing this now, after receiving my complete entire wedding package.

I live locally and have always seen and heard of Discovery Bay Studios… I was never THAT GIRL that envisioned her wedding and knew all the key details she wanted for the day of… I planned along my way… but one thing I knew for certain, even before I met my husband, was that I always planned on having Discovery Bay Studios shoot my wedding. From the very moment we met them, our connection and vibe was instant. They are just good people to the core, who truly care about you and your big day.

The week before my wedding, I was struggling to get my timeline together, and I would frantically email Stacey my concerns and he would email me back or call me immediately to ensure they could make everything work and to not stress.

They attended our rehearsal and helped coordinate what the day would look like, not just from a photo/video stand point, which I didn’t expect, nor did I think that was a “normal” thing photographers do. The day of…. I was a mess, more than I could have ever anticipated, but there was Stacey and Kelly, and their amazing assistants Courtney and Sam there to calm me down, get me centered and get the day going.

Stacey conducted my interview for the highlight video, and that was the easiest conversation I’ve ever had, considering the stress and high emotions of the day. I’m not sure how he does it, but he can make you talk and make you sound amazing on camera. My husband is incredibly quiet and shy, especially around strangers, however during his highlight interview, I still don’t know what Stacey did, but my husband spoke with such confidence and articulated his words in a way I’ve never seen in all our years.

I can’t say enough good about these people and how they run their company and how they make you feel on your special day. Not only did they take amazing video and pictures, but I had Kelly as a constant support from the moment I started getting ready, to being alone with me in the bridal suite, being the last person to hand me off to my mom and dad. She, along with her amazing assistants got on the ground on multiple occasions to help me with my dress and bustle, to help lay down the foxtails and weeds as we tried to get the perfect sunset shot in the empty field of our venue. The amount of “over and above” behavior they exhibited that day is just beyond words and comprehension.

The photography and videography was outstanding. The album was more than I could have ever expected and the full length video of the wedding from start to finish was the best part, because that day, you’re in a complete fog and don’t remember much. We can’t wait to share all of these memories with our children one day. As a bride who has been there and done that, if you are going to put your money somewhere, let it be with the photography and videography of your day; and let Discovery Bay Studios be your choice. It just doesn’t get better.

Stacey, Kelly and the DBS team, I am forever grateful for you and will always highly recommend and use your services for all my future photography needs. Your skill and talent, and just you in general is and always will be EVERYTHING!

Sent on 02/25/2020

• Hannah Nicole Vineyards and Winery Winery Weddings

Such a fun company! Their work is beautiful and they are such awesome people!

• Chairs for Affairs Photo Booths

Great company to work with. Wonderful images, great video. Extremely accommodating and truly wants each of their clients to leave them completely satisfied if not feeling like they got more than they paid for :)

• McCauley Estate Vineyards Winery Weddings

If you have not seen the work of DBS, you're truly missing out. Kelly and Stacey are not only AMAZING at what they do, they're super fun to work with. My husband and I own a venue and not only do I recomend them to ALL of my customers we also hired them for our own wedding. What does that tell ya?! They have such a special gift when it comes to capturing each and every special moment of your day. On top of it all is their unheard of turnaround time! These guys seriously rock in every way.

• 1854 Seal Way Discovery Bay, CA, 94505 See on map
    Location of (Discovery Bay Studios Photography)

Discovery Bay Studios Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Discovery Bay Studios Photography include in the starting price?

Discovery Bay Studios Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Prints

What photography services does Discovery Bay Studios Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Discovery Bay Studios Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• 2nd Shooter
  • One Event / Day
  • Slideshow
  • Albums
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints

What photography styles does Discovery Bay Studios Photography offer?

Discovery Bay Studios Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Photojournalism

What photography services does Discovery Bay Studios Photography offer?

Discovery Bay Studios Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Slideshow
  • Trash The Dress

What photography materials does Discovery Bay Studios Photography offer for wedding events?

Discovery Bay Studios Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Discovery Bay Studios Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Discovery Bay Studios Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.