Diamonds and Details, LLC

1400 John F Kennedy Blvd, Philadelphia, PA 19255 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $3,400
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 16
  • Pricing

About Diamonds and Details, LLC

Diamonds and Details specializes in wedding management and partial and full service wedding planning for all couples. We have experience working at some of the top Center City venues but also love planning a barn wedding in Lancaster County! We believe in personalizing each client's wedding to their budget, style and needs because your wedding day should be as unique as you are! Isn't it time to say "I Do" to the details?"

Contact Lead Planner and Owner Amanda at hello@diamondsanddetails.com or 610-587-2514 for a complimentary consultation! We can't wait to hear more about the details of your wedding day!

Follow Diamonds and Details, LLC on

37 Reviews for Diamonds and Details, LLC

1 User photo

Julia · Married on 05/02/2020

The best ever!

I cannot recommend Diamonds & Details enough!!!!!! They were the saving grace of our 2020. My (now) husband & I were planned to get married on 5/2/20. Due to Covid, 6 weeks prior to our 1st wedding date, we were forced to postpone our 200 person wedding to September. From date changes, to guest list changes, to VENUE CHANGES ONE MONTH OUT, Amanda was there for EVERY step of the way. She went above and beyond to make sure our day was perfect. And that it was! The last thing you want on your wedding day is to stress about the details; did all of the vendors arrive, is everything in place, are we ready to walk down the aisle, what is the timeline for everything, are there any problems, etc. I did not have to worry about one thing on the day thanks to Amanda and her amazing team. Throughout the entire day, she made sure that my husband & I had everything that we needed. There are so many details that go into planning a wedding and making sure that the day runs as smoothly as possible, things that you don’t even realize need to be done. Amanda handled everything with direction & grace. The day came and there was not one decision that I needed to make. I truly was able to enjoy my wedding as if I were a guest. She really is an expert in what she does & I cannot thank Diamonds & Details for everything they did over the past year for my husband & I to have the wedding of our dreams. Thank you Amanda & team – I am so grateful for you. We really could not have had our wedding without you!

Sent on 12/31/2020
  • Kyra

Kyra · Married on 01/18/2020

The best choice I made for my wedding besides my husband!!!

We had Amanda and her team as our day-of coordinating team for our wedding. Literally, everything went perfectly. We had so many personal touches to our wedding and moving parts, so there was a lot going on but Amanda and her team coordinated with all of my vendors perfectly. Amanda always took the time to make sure that the day was what we wanted it to be, and she helped to provide informed suggestions and recommendations to make it even better. She was also so polite and warm towards our friends and family at our rehearsal and wedding day. Amanda also helped to coordinate the timing of our shuttle bus, she helped to bustle my dress, she made sure that my dog made it home with his dog sitter during the night, and she coordinated throughout the night with my DJ and photographers to make sure everything went according to our timeline. She made it so that my husband and I could just sit back and fully enjoy our day. I cannot recommend her enough, you need Amanda and her team for your wedding!!

Sent on 01/21/2020

Diamonds and Details, LLC's reply:

We are so lucky to do this job and work with clients like Kyra and her husband! Thank you for such kind words!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Diamonds and Details, LLC Pricing

Diamonds and Details, LLC Price Rates

Diamonds and Details, LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 3400.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 6,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 75.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Philadelphia String Quartet Wedding Musicians

Very polite and very easy to work with. Would recommend them to all!

• Omnivent Inc Wedding Decor & Lighting

Informative, and on the money. D&D is a pleasure to work with.

• Sharyn Frenkel Photography Wedding Photographers

Amanda is incredible. She is very creative and makes sure that every detail is perfectly executed for each of her weddings to ensure your vision is executed flawlessly, from your ring up to your big day!

• 1400 John F Kennedy Blvd Philadelphia, PA, 19255 See on map
    610-546-7647 (Phone number)
    Location of (Diamonds and Details, LLC)