Diamonds and Details, LLC Reviews

27 | Philadelphia, PA

27 Reviews for Diamonds and Details, LLC

27 Diamonds and Details, LLC Reviews

Shari · Married on 07/07/2018

I do not know where to start. Amanda, with Diamonds and Details was my Day of Planner but she functioned as much more. She was a confidante, a friend, a guru, a planner and so much more. I met Amanda over a year before my wedding. Initially I did not think I needed a planner. Boy was I wrong! Not only did I need her throughout the process, I also needed her on my wedding day. She and her team were fantastic! Amanda helped to coordinate transportation and all of the vendors. She developed a timeline for everything to the minute. When I asked to do a sparkler send off and received push back, she fought to make it happen. Her team made sure I ate and drank. I wish I could have her team every day. Any bride or groom in need of wedding planning help should use Diamonds and Details. Whether you need help planning from the very start or you need Day-of assistance, Amanda and her team do it all! She comes with my highest possible recommendation. Please allow Diamonds and Details to help you. Exceptional!

Rebecca · Married on 06/16/2018

When I got engaged, I knew I needed to choose a planner to help plan our wedding since we had no family near by and I had no clue what to do. I met/talked with 3 or 4 planners before going with DIamonds and Details and it was such a fantastic decision! From the first time we met, Amanda made me feel at ease and helped me work through all of my indecisiveness. It was amazing having someone who knew what they were doing early on in the process. She found out what was available on our date and set up meetings so I didn't need to waste my time on emails and phone calls. She came with us to every venue visit, band showcases, flower meeting, invitations meetings, you name it! It was awesome to have that support with me to ask the questions I wouldn't know to ask. Amanda and I planned our wedding for 14 months together and it was such an easy and smooth process. We hit some small hiccups along the way, but Amanda immediately handled them. She was always responsive to emails and texts and when we had a very small issue about money with one of the vendors the week of the wedding (that was my fault) Amanda answered her phone on her day off to handle it. I appreciated her attentiveness and professionalism throughout the whole process. I avoided the stress that most brides feel planning a wedding because of all the work Amanda and her team put in. Our wedding day was literally PERFECT and I will miss working with Amanda so much!

Jinny · Married on 06/02/2018

Wedding is once in a life time event that requires A LOT of attention to details. Amanda and her team truly stands by their own business. Amanda appreciates the beauty of wedding, like sparkling diamonds, yet still grasps onto the importance of details in wedding planning. From beginning to end, Amanda was my best friend for 11 months. I really could not have done it without her. Not to mention, Amanda was the only planner (I did interview several ones) who said my vision can come true with the wishful conservative budget. From then on, I knew she was the one!
    Amanda was easily accessible via calls, texts, and e-mails. Her responsive turn around time was always less than 2 hours. She was present in every single meetings with my vendors. She would send reminders for location, time, and payment schedules accordingly. She also went as far as communicating with my vendors when I forgot or was occupied with busy work schedule. On the day of, Amanda brought her 2 assistants to help me and my girls get ready (like steam their bridesmaids' dresses, amazing yea?). Amanda also makes miracles happen. Despite the inclement weather situation (thunder storming and raining cats & dogs), Amanda carried out the wedding seamlessly. Me and my husband were not lost, confused, nor stressed out during the whole day. I did have my wedding ceremony outside with love of Jesus and Amanda. On top of that, she prepared a lot of surprises for the bride, me! She prepared these voluntarily with her own money. Unfortunately, when planning a big event such as wedding, the main character can be forgotten due to numerous dramas, conflicts, or requests. But Amanda always put me first. I was the bride and main character of my wedding. I cannot describe in words as to how I am thankful for her. I would cherish that day forever because I had Diamonds and Details as my back up squad. If any of you future brides feel lost or need a best friend who is pro at wedding, Amanda will be right there for you.

Amber · Married on 03/10/2018

We had the pleasure of having Amanda and Svetlana of Diamonds and Details as our Day of Coordination Team. They really were a huge part of why our wedding day ran so smoothly. As a team they were very professional, genuinely invested in our vision and our day, detail oriented, great resources, and flexible (They did not make a big fuss when my husband and I literally ran from our cake cutting back to the dance floor for one of our favorite songs lol). Amanda made herself very accessible, which was a huge plus for us because we live in NY, but got married in PA. Thank you ladies for helping us make our wedding day the best day of our lives!

• User6499223 · 1+ year ago

My wedding would not have been the same without the fantastic girls from Diamonds and Details. They made the whole process (from the very beginning of planning to the end of a fantastic evening) go smoothly and brought in a number of vendors that I never would have found on my own. I cannot thank them enough. If you're looking for a planner with a keen eye and a great sense of detail, look no further.

Sent on 08/08/2017

Diamonds and Details, LLC's reply:

Thank you to this Bride for such kind words! We will miss planing all these details with her! Congrats to the couple!

Lucy · Married on 11/05/2016

Amanda and her team just did our wedding a couple of weeks ago and I could not recommend them more and would highly suggest to anyone I know getting married to hire her!! They seamlessly took care of every last detail at our wedding, which had the ceremony and reception in 2 different locations and required a lot of logistical organization in advance of the weekend and throughout the day. Me, my mom and my bridal party didn't need to use our phones the entire day of the wedding because Amanda and her team made sure that everything was happening like it was supposed to and handled any issues when they came up. After spending some much time planning your day, you want to enjoy every moment and the ability to sit back and relax the entire day without having to worry about anything is absolutely invaluable and you will absolutely be so thankful that you hired her!! I initially thought that we could get away with only having a coordinator for part of our day since our reception location had it own venue coordinator, but after seeing all of the moving parts in the day, we extended Amanda's time to 11 hours and it was the best decision and we are so happy we did it. The price of her services is also very, very competitive for the level of service she provides and definitely worth every single penny if you want to enjoy your day!!

Sent on 11/18/2016

Diamonds and Details, LLC's reply:

Thank you Lucy for such kind words! We are so happy to hear your wedding was perfect! Congratulations!

Julie · Married on 10/29/2016

Amanda is the most amazing wedding planner! She and her team helped make our day run smoothly and beautifully. We wanted a "pinterest worthy" type of wedding with lots of touches and details. She helped me streamline my vision and create a gorgeous wedding! Amanda works with great vendors and understands how to keep a budget. We used her recommendations for the flowers, DJ, Photo Booth, etc and we were thrilled with every vendor that she thought would work best for our wedding. Amanda is also hugely supportive during the process of planning. I had a few meltdown moments from the pressure of coordinating 4 parties (rehearsal dinner, wedding, kids party, and brunch) and she jumped right in! She is the height of professionalism and kindness. Choosing Diamonds and Details was the best choice we made for our wedding. Thank you Amanda!

Mila · Married on 10/01/2016

Deciding to work with Diamonds & Details, specifically, Svetlana was the absolute best decision for my wedding!
    I reached out just 3 weeks before the wedding (on a Sunday), and had some key issues/assistance I needed help with. Svetlana responded that same day (on a Sunday!) and agreed to meet in person at the venue that afternoon (did I mention, it was a SUNDAY!) to discuss the upcoming wedding. From that first meeting, I knew that I was in great hands, and things were about to get a lot less stressful for me. She was incredibly professional throughout the entire process. Very fast response rate, and extremely helpful to bounce ideas off of, and get suggestions from. The best part was, she went above and beyond working with the venue to make all of our unique requests become realities, and was there for me answering all of my many questions throughout. She was very detail oriented, calm and collected, and wonderful overall to work with. Having Svetlana there with her assistants on the day of the wedding gave me such peace of mind. I knew she had all of the details being taken care of in the background, and she was literally my right hand for the day - holding umbrellas, running back to the limo, checking on the venue, keeping us on track, and more than anything - a friend! If I had to do it all over again, the only thing I would change is getting in touch sooner!! I would 100% recommend Svetlana for any occasion / event planning experience, and especially a wedding! She is the absolute best in the business!!!! Thank you!!!

Jennifer · Married on 09/24/2016

Amanda is detail oriented and she get's things done. She totally got our quirky vision! She was so helpful in getting things organized before the wedding and during... it was just seemless. Amanda and her team stay in the background and simply- get things done! They are always there when you need them and not when you don't. It was a pleasure working with her.

Sent on 09/28/2016

Diamonds and Details, LLC's reply:

Thank you Jen for such sweet words! We are so happy to hear your wedding day went as planned and was everything your imagined!

Liz · Married on 09/17/2016

Amanda was the day-of coordinator for our backyard wedding. It went off without a hitch! ... But only BECAUSE Amanda and her assistants Svetlana and Megan were there. Frankly, it would have been a mess without them. We had so many moving pieces and so much setup. I started working with Amanda weeks before the wedding, and she took so much stress away immediately. On the big day, everything happened right on time and went smoothly. When issues arose, Amanda and her team took care of it before I even knew there was a problem. My photographer said, "This is the most well organized wedding I've worked." Other vendors also commented on how helpful Amanda and her team were. Our parents say they were lifesavers. I would absolutely recommend Amanda's services for your wedding!

Sent on 09/11/2016

Diamonds and Details, LLC's reply:

Thank you Liz for such sweet words! It was an honor to be part of the team of such caring family and friends who made your wedding day so perfect! We are so excited for what the future holds for you!

Cassie · Married on 07/16/2016

We can't recommend Svetlana highly enough! We wanted a day-of coordinator so we could really focus on each other and the incredible moments with family & friends on the big day. Svetlana was so much more than a day of coordinator - she was literally our day-of support system. Svetlana was incredibly prepared and polished for our first meeting when we discussed ceremony and reception vendor choices. Svetlana was very understanding of our busy schedules & worked seamlessly with my mother (I wish I could write a review for this dynamic wedding planning duo!).

The weekend of our wedding Svetlana went above and beyond! Svetlana ran our rehearsal when the reverend could not attend & kept the wedding party informed, but still relaxed. What didn't she do on the day-of? Svetlana and her team rounded up the bridal party and groomsmen. Svetlana kept the make-up artist, hair stylists, & photographers on schedule. Svetlana transported my last-minute purchase after-party dress to the reception venue along with wedding cake toppers. When I decided I didn't want the wedding party walking outside in freak summer rain showers, she executed the change in seconds. The groom's grandmother had a headache - Svetlana magically showed up with Tylenol before we knew we needed it. Svetlana made sure we had a few minutes to ourselves with champagne & a tray of all the appetizers we had missed when catching up with guests. Svetlana was so in-tune with our concerns through out the day. She was literally always there when we needed her, but never obtrusive.

Svetlana, my mother loved working with you, my bridal party adored you, and we can't help but wish we had you in our life every day! Thank you for everything! Lots of love, Cassie & Dean

Sent on 07/30/2016

Diamonds and Details, LLC's reply:

Thank you Cassie and Dean for such sweet words! We are so lucky to have the opportunity to work with clients like you both!

Patricia · Married on 07/16/2016

Worth every penny! Weddings have so many moving pieces, and Svetlana had all of them under control. Every time I (MOB) brought something up, she had it already taken care of. She was organized, experienced, respectful of people's wishes and thoughtful about every aspect of the wedding day. Every person involved - Bride, Groom, wedding party, parents, vendors - found her a pleasure to work with! Bravo! Great job, Svetlana and Diamonds and Details. With many thanks, P.R. West

Genevieve · Married on 04/29/2016

Amanda and her team were AMAZING! We had a lot of small details that needed tender love and care and Amanda made it all happen. Not only that, when I was walking around my venue, I noticed so many decorations that I didn't even think of that she added! Everything was decorated so beautifully, even more than I imagined. She did everything I asked for and more. I almost didn't hire a wedding planner, but when I first spoke to Amanda, I knew she was the one I wanted to go with. This was the best purchase of the wedding I think I could have made. If you have a lot of small details in your wedding, are stressed out or just need an extra pair of hands, this is the woman for you. Highly recommend Amanda and her team. Thank you so much for helping make our day so special!!!

Saree · Married on 04/15/2016

I chose Amanda after interviewing several planners. From the beginning, when she responded to me within 24 hours of my initial contact, to the end of my wedding day she was nothing but FABULOUS! She was very professional. She was very attentive and she listened to my vision for my wedding day. She worked very closely with me to make my vision a reality. She was attentive to the budget plan we set and vetted vendors that met our needs and personalities. She developed a time line for the day of and made sure the day was what I had dreamed. There is a lot of "I" in this review, but Amanda was always thinking of what my groom would also like and she included him whenever possible. The little bumps on the wedding day were handled so that I had nothing at all to worry about. In the beginning, I was not sure I needed a wedding planner, but now I can't even imagine doing this without one!!!!!!!!!!!!! Diamonds and Details, Amanda and her team are wonderful!!!!

We could not be more happy with Amanda and her team! They were unbelievable the day of the wedding. Especially given that it was torrential pouring absolutely all day. They were professional, efficient and flexible. From the initial planning to the day-of set-up, Amanda was a pleasure to work with. She was always responsive to emails and questions, and made time to meet in person whenever possible. I can not say enough about how wonderful this team was to work with and how special they made our day.

Emily · Married on 03/29/2015

Where do we even start? Amanda is organized, on top of everything, and most of all kind. It was a pleasure working with her, and our wedding day was perfect because of her skills and exceptional staff. Before the big day Amanda went above and beyond helping us choose a venue and recommend vendors
    which was a huge time saver. Overall our experience was tremendously positive, and we honestly couldn't have done this without her. We recommend her to anyone planning a wedding on a budget.

Kimberly · Married on 12/13/2014

From the very first phone call right after our engagement last December 2013 right up until our wedding day a few weeks ago, Amanda was more that a wedding planner. I felt that she truly cared about our day even before booking her. The time she took to answer all my questions on that first phone call let me know that she was going to be the best person to help us with our venue that required all the "details" be brought (extremely stressful!). Amanda made the process of vendor selection, decision making, and all the small details as non-stressful as possible. She was absolutely worth the investment and we were lucky to have had her be such a big part of such an important day in our lives. Thank you Amanda!

I worked with Svetlana and she was amazing! I did a partial plan, so we met a few times and emailed a lot leading up to the wedding. She always offered to accompany me to vendor meetings and offered her advice when I asked, while also understanding my vision and ideas for the wedding. I loved working with her leading up to the wedding, but I was most amazed by how helpful she was the week of the wedding. She was extremely detail oriented and was on top of everything, even things I hadn't thought of. She was kind enough to even make last minute signs for the bathroom the night before the wedding! The day of the wedding, she was by my side the whole time and always had anything I needed, I didn't have to worry about anything at all! I would recommend Svetlana to anyone who is looking for a dependable, detail oriented, helpful, and kind person.

Jena · Married on 10/19/2014

Wow! Where do I start??! If you are thinking about hiring a DOC or planner....JUST DO IT! Amanda took all the stress and worry out of my day. I got to sit back, relax and watch the most important day of my life un-fold. I can barely find the words to describe how much she helped us in the months, weeks and day of the wedding. By far my favorite vendor! THANK YOU AMANDA!

Harmony · Married on 04/20/2013

I cannot thank Diamonds and Details enough for being a part of our wedding day!! The day went by so smoothly and my husband and I have Amanda and her wonderful team to thank for it. Throughout flower madness, ripped pants, and a visit from mother nature- she was a calming force. Her emergency kit was a life saver and time checks helped keep the party going without a hiccup. I also cannot speak highly enough about Svetlana! She is so kind and attentive!

Amanda and Svetlana are a power team and I am so happy that we worked with Diamonds and Details!!! As several of my friends have just gotten engaged and are in the midst of wedding planning, I am going to highly recommend Diamonds and Details to all of them!!

Sam · Married on 10/07/2012

Wow! What can we say! Amanda and Svetlana were amazing. Overall, they were both so cool, calm and collected and really know their stuff and did everything they could possible do to put our minds at ease from starting with a budget to meet our needs, right up the rehearsal and the big day. It was amazing to have a team to support us because without them, we would have surely missed the details that made our day special. I especially love how personal Amanda made our event feel. Really catering to our families and our guests to make sure everything went off without a snag! We met with Amanda many times before our big day and she was very flexible, especially over email, text and in person (face to face and over the phone!). We had many changes along the way, but they never phased Amanda and her team. She was always happy to meet our needs, do what's best and really come through for us! We were most impressed about the care and love she put into our special day! I also loved how real and true to task Amanda was. She catered to our every need but kept a certain realness to what we could do and what we had to forgo in our budget and time constraints. It was nice to have this sounding board and foundation to build from so that our big day was everything we could have dreamed and more . Thanks, Diamonds and Details! We are so thankful for your and everything you did for us!

Eric · Married on 06/09/2012

Mandy Dabbeekeh was our wedding planner for our ceremony at the Lake House Inn on June 9th. From the minute we got in contact with her, she was incredible. We told her what we were looking for in a venue and she immediately recommended the Lake House, and it turned out to be perfect. She also recommended several of the vendors we used and they were all top notch. Throughout the entire planning process, she was there to help us with anything we needed. The venue's coordinator wasn't on top of things as she should have been, which added more stress to the planning process, but we were able to go to Mandy with any concerns she had and she handled them with the venue and with all of our vendors. Without her, our planning process would have been a nightmare. We lost count of how many times she saved the day for us. On the day of the wedding, things ran completely smooth thanks to Mandy's constant attention. If there was anything my wife or I needed, she had it in her emergency kit. If there were any bumps that arose in our timeline, she took care of them immediately. Members of our bridal party have referred to Mandy as "Superwoman" as well. If you're looking for a planner for your wedding, don't look any further than Diamonds and Details. Mandy will make sure your day turns out exactly how you want it to. Thank you so much, Mandy!!!

Sonya · event on: 10/26/2013

Amanda is very professional and knew exactly what I wanted. I felt as if my best friend was planning my event. She is always available to address any questions or concerns. Amanda and her staff exceeded my expectations! Amanda is really into the "Details"!!!

Tracey · Married on 05/21/2016

Amanda, Svetlana, and Maegen were a huge help as day-of coordinators on our wedding day. They went above and beyond to make sure the day ran as seamlessly as possible...putting out fires and ensuring we were pleased every step of the way. I definitely highly recommend them!!

Rebekah · Married on 11/01/2012

I worked with Amanda for 2 1/2 years while we planned our wedding. We were paying for everything ourselves and so we needed plenty of time to save, while still making sure we secured vendors that fit into our budget as well as managing the multitude of DIY projects we did as well. Amanda was amazing. She was the friend who told you how it was without crushing your dreams. She helped us find amazing vendors and gave suggestions along the way that helped us space out things to do so we could be less stressed in the months leading up to our wedding. She was on top of everything as Hurricane Sandy approached and threatened to completely wash out the day. She contacted all the vendors to make sure they had backup plans if needed and stayed in touch with the venue on flooding and power issues. Thankfully our area did not get hit too badly. On the day of, Amanda and Svetlana were a godsend. When my hairdresser was 45 minutes late and a groomsman had no pants, they were on top of it so I did not need to be. You really saw how serious they were on wedding day and she constantly was checking in with me to make sure everything was running smoothly which allowed me and my new husband to enjoy the day rather than worry about where things needed to be. I love Diamonds and Details and I will miss working with them.