628 E Parent Ave, Suite 600, Royal Oak, MI 48067 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Detroit Laser Company

Detroit is fueled by an innovative and creative culture and our team here works hard to foster that spirit by providing unique laser engraving and cutting services! From the first announcement of your wedding to your reception, we can provide you with laser cut save the dates, wedding invitations, and party favors to laser engraved glassware, place cards, and beautiful signage for your your big day. Let us help you add those special touches by providing customized and personalized designs to make your day even more memorable!

We enjoy taking more of a consultative approach with our clients since each persons taste is different. Our goal is to work with you to get you exactly what you are looking for and help you have a fun and enjoyable experience along the way!

Our lead designer, a graduate from Detroit's College for Creative Studies, will help you design the most unique piece, or pieces to your wedding.

CATEGORIES INCLUDE

Invitations, glassware, favors, table numbers/place cards, gifts, and custom designs & artwork

LOCATIONS SERVED

We provide our laser engraving, cutting, and designs services to brides and grooms to be throughout Michigan, including metro Detroit, Lansing, Ann Arbor, Flint, Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, Traverse City, Marquette, and Mackinaw City.

Follow Detroit Laser Company on

3dc4bb801b5819bb detr
dlclogo

7 Reviews for Detroit Laser Company

Lauren · Married on 12/10/2016

We just received our save-the-dates from Detroit Laser Co and are absolutely in love. We wanted something unique and impressive to send to our family and friends, and we got just that! Their designer was able to turn my ideas about the style and vibe I wanted the cards to convey into something delicate and beautiful! They were thoughtful enough to come up with a backer for our cards so that they are more sturdy for shipping and showing off in our guests' homes. Just stunning!

Sent on 05/01/2016

Courtney · Married on 09/30/2016

Detroit Laser Company was an absolute pleasure to work with. They ordered the champagne flutes for me, individually engraved and personalized them for a very decent price, and even threw in an extra one for the bride herself. Really well done work and we'll be using them in the future!

Sent on 04/27/2016
  • User6642049 · 2+ years ago

The two ladies I worked with Nicole and Gloria were beyond amazing, they listened and they didn't hesitate to throw around ideas with me to figure out exactly what I was looking for. I worked with them for my bridal shower and for my upcoming wedding. I would tell them what I wanted and they would make something that I could have only dreamed of! The passion and detail that they put into their work truly shows.
    My fiancé and I were so thrilled with the invitations, and décor that they did for the bridal shower that we decided to work with them for everything- from the cake topper to the guest book for the wedding. I can't wait to see everything that they have created for us in action! I would highly recommend this company if you are looking for passionate and creative people who are going to listen and help you figure out to what YOU want, and only create the best.

Sent on 04/27/2016

Award

Detroit Laser Company Pricing

Detroit Laser Company Price Rates

Detroit Laser Company FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Catalog Invitations, Custom Invitations, Menus, Place Cards, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Embossed, Engraving, In-Person Consultations, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 1