738 South Pleasant Street, Royal Oak, MI 48067 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Jade Social

Jade Social provides ready made and custom wedding/event stationery design services. Founded in 2013 by Liz Bergren, we design with a contemporary eye using custom artwork and illustrations. Each and every couple's story and wedding vision is a true inspiration. Every detail is conceptualized, designed and produced with the utmost standard and care. We design with a contemporary eye using custom artwork and illustrations. We thrive on providing impeccably designed, bespoke wedding stationery for our client's once in a lifetime event.

wreath
christinachea copy
coral
2024791316095029857277108444350823614464547o 1
white wildflower theknotjpg
poppy
Jade Social
pretty pastel invitation jade social
mockupplum
Jade Social
green wreath invitation with custom mongram
monogram copy

1 User photo

Jade Social 1

Kirsten · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing experience

Liz is not only extremely talented but is an amazing person! I found Liz on Instagram after my venue shared a picture of one of her designs and I emailed her immediately. She custom designed our save the dates, invitations, menus and escort cards and we could not have been happier with the final products. Liz even gave us a bar menu in our customized design as a special gift, which was totally above and beyond. Most importantly, her work was extremely professional and were very impressed with the quality of everything she did. She was also super helpful with wedding etiquette when it came to sending out the invites as well as wedding planning tips along the way.

• Amy

Amy Ellis · Married on 08/14/2018

The most GORGEOUS invitations I have ever seen!

Liz is INCREDIBLE! She was so thoughtful and detailed regarding our vision for our wedding invitations, and then took that vision and enhanced it. She nailed every little detail and things we didn't even think about. I can't recommend her enough. Guests from our wedding are still gushing over how gorgeous and unique are invitations were (she painted our venue on our invites and people went wild for it). She is friendly, warm, timely, and helped us stay within our budget. I'll be going to Liz for all future personalized paper needs- she's simply the best!

Maria · Married on 07/27/2018

Liz from Jade Social is amazing, talented, and a joy to work with. She took our idea to take flowers that meant something to my family and my husband's family (orchids and magnolias) and created a one-of-a-kind, beautiful, and cohesive wedding invitation suite and day-of stationary. Particularly for the day-of-stationary, she created beautiful escort cards that incorporated the double happiness symbol from my Chinese heritage. Every piece of art she created was stunning and unique. My husband and I would recommend Liz to anyone! She is truly the best.

Award

Jade Social Pricing

Jade Social Price Rates

Jade Social FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations, Imprinted Napkins, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous
  • What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Eco-Friendly, Embossed, Engraving, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 25

• Chelsea Village Flowers
    Chelsea Village Flowers Wedding Florists

I recommend Jade Social for all my weddings day of paper goods and invitations. Its always such a pleasure to collaborate with her. She also designed my shop's logo! Cannot say enough good things!

• 738 South Pleasant Street Royal Oak, 48067 See on map