32839 Foster Ct., Fraser, MI 48026 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Designed with Amore

Designed with Amore is a design studio dedicated to creating one-of-a-kind handcrafted wedding invitations and coordinated stationery. We work primarily on weddings but can assist you in creating unique pieces for every life most special occasion.

All our designs are completely customized to your needs. Colors, fonts and wording can be personalized to create a piece that most fits you. We offer printed goods as well as print-it-yourself files.

We offer a large variety of styles and themes, from the vintage to the modern, you will find something perfect for your unique event. And if you don't, shoot us an email and we will create something custom created all around you!

During the planning of our own wedding, we found out how the market is lacking unique and affordable wedding invitations; that is why our commitment is to provide our customers with beautiful and elegant designs at the most affordable prices. We do not believe in overpaying for invitations, and we try to work with every couple's budget, hence the idea of creating increasing levels of cooperations, which go from the semi-DIY invitations, to the all-inclusive embellished sets.

We believe an invite should set the tone for the event, and we want the guest that opens the invite to be wowed by it, we want him to want to be at that event because "it's gonna be awesome!"

Why choosing us?

We are well aware that with hundreds of huge websites that provide an automated experience, it is hard to reach our customer. However we do believe in what we do, we firmly believe in making everything as custom as possible. Each one of our bride and grooms are unique and deserves something as original and unique as they are.

That is why we work 1-on-1 with our customers. Our designers will work with you from the very first moment you inquire about one of our design, to the moment your cards are in your mail box. We want to make this experience as easy and stress-free as possible. And why not, even enjoyable!

Our priority is you!

We strive to create a close relationship with each one of our customers, by making sure to keep in constant communication throughout the process. We want our customers to be 100% satisfied with their final product. If you have any question about our product we are much more than willing to answer to them.

Details, details, details

From the astounding quality and originality of our designs, to our hand picked card stocks and envelopments. Everything you find in our studio is the result of a caring study of what our couples want.

Lace, embellishments, burlap and brooches. If you can think it, we can do it. Creating the perfect stationery for an event is something that can sometime require a lot of work and research, but we absolutely love what we do and we ensure you will be 100% happy of your product.

Follow Designed with Amore on

dwa avatar weddingwire
weddinginvitation 51 620052
bell gardens whimsical outdoor
bell gardens
broadway enchanted retro
broadway
Designed with Amore
buenos aires tropical splash board
buenos aires
prague
seville violette bliss
seville
Designed with Amore
sunset boulevard sea sand and sun
sunset boulevard

Designed with Amore 5
Designed with Amore 6
Designed with Amore 7

Kelly Hutchinson · Getting married on 11/17/2019

By far the easiest part of planning my wedding ❤️

Working with Elisa and her team was effortless. Not only were they quick to respond to any questions I had, but they HAPPILY worked with me to get every detail exactly how I wanted it. I never felt rushed or like a burden. They take pride in their work and it shows in the results! I’m beyond pleased with how my invitations turned out! THANK YOU!!

Sent on 09/04/2019
  • Morgan

Morgan Mcpherson · Married on 09/14/2019

Wedding Invitations

I used Designed with Amoré for my wedding invitation suites. The invitations were sent in the timeframe stated, and exactly as I requested. It took me several months, and ordering samples from other companies, before I could make a decision. I knew the initiations would be the first glimpse my guest would see of my wedding day, so I wanted them to be perfect. I was in love with the initivations when we got them. The invitations were very elegant, and much more lovely in person. Several of our guest said they were the prettiest they had received.

Sent on 09/25/2019
    Designed with Amore 8
    Designed with Amore 9
  • Belinda

Belinda · Married on 08/31/2019

Amazing Stationery

Eliza is just absolutely amazing!
    I found her after googling "wedding stationary" and discovered that she was pretty close to where I live. I drove by, called her while in my car and she made time for me. She gave me a one-on-one consultation and immediately I just knew I had found the right place. She made me the most gorgeous and outstanding waiting stationary. All my guests loved it! It was that perfect touch on the tables that made a really big difference. She made me really beautiful table numbers, sitting chart, menu and place cards. I could not wait for my waiting day just to show off the amazing stationary she made for me.
    She was very professional and her services were just absolutely impressive. I am so glad I found her and I would definitely recommend her 10 times over.

Sent on 09/12/2019

Designed with Amore FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Catalog Invitations, Custom Invitations, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous
  • What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Design, Printing
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 25

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Designed with Amore 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 32839 Foster Ct. Fraser, 48026 See on map
    Monday - Friday 9:00am - 6:00pm Saturday and Sunday on appointment only.