Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Designed with Amore

Custom Invitations and Stationery for Weddings and events
Designed with Amore is a design studio dedicated to creating  one-of-a-kind handcrafted wedding invitations and coordinated stationery. We work primarily on weddings but can assist you in creating unique pieces for every life most special occasion.

All our designs are completely customized to your needs. Colors, fonts and wording can be personalized to create a piece that most fits you. We offer printed goods as well as print-it-yourself files.    We offer a large variety of styles and themes, from the vintage to the modern, you will find something perfect for your unique event. And if you don't, shoot us an email and we will create something custom created all around you!

During the planning of our own wedding, we found out how the market is lacking unique and affordable wedding invitations; that is why our commitment is to provide our customers with beautiful and elegant designs at the most affordable prices. We do not believe in overpaying for invitations, and we try to work with every couple's budget, hence the idea of creating increasing levels of cooperations, which go from the semi-DIY invitations, to the all-inclusive embellished sets.

We believe an invite should set the tone for the event, and we want the guest that opens the invite to be wowed by it, we want him to want to be at that event because "it's gonna be awesome!"

Why choosing us?

We are well aware that with hundreds of huge websites that provide an automated experience, it is hard to reach our customer. However we do believe in what we do, we firmly believe in making everything as custom as possible. Each one of our bride and grooms are unique and deserves something as original and unique as they are.

That is why we work 1-on-1 with our customers. Our designers will work with you from the very first moment you inquire about one of our design, to the moment your cards are in your mail box. We want to make this experience as easy and stress-free as possible. And why not, even enjoyable!

Our priority is you!

We strive to create a close relationship with each one of our customers, by making sure to keep in constant communication throughout the process. We want our customers to be 100% satisfied with their final product. If you have any question about our product we are much more than willing to answer to them.

Details, details, details

From the astounding quality and originality of our designs, to our hand picked card stocks and envelopments. Everything you find in our studio is the result of a caring study of what our couples want.

Lace, embellishments, burlap and brooches. If you can think it, we can do it. Creating the perfect stationery for an event is something that can sometime require a lot of work and research, but we absolutely love what we do and we ensure you will be 100% happy of your product.

Categories: Wedding Invitation

Printing (3)
RSVP Cards (2)
Addressing (2)
Assembly (2)

You were a joy to work with and your flexibility and responsiveness made the whole process doable from afar. I, in particular, appreciated the ease in communicating with you. I never felt uncertain that we would end up with a beautiful and unique invitation. Your passion and professionalism is beyond compare. Thank you for helping to make My daughter's special day a beautiful and memorable one.

Profile Picture Doreen, 9/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Elisa, was one of the greatest wedding favors I ever worked with. She was so patient and constantly helped me with her innovative ideas. She was very responsive and sent me several samples, proofs and edits before printing my final invitations. She was extremely creative with all the colors and helped me put together the most beautiful wedding invitation. I had an order of 200+ and every single one came out perfect. Thank you for being an incredible vendor!

Profile Picture Yostina, 9/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I received my invitations on Saturday. THEY ARE ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL and my fiancé LOVES THEM!! ELISA is an absolute GEM to work with! Thank you so much for working with me during this process and for all of your much needed suggestions! Invitations set the tone for a wedding and your invitation set the tone of mine perfectly! I WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYONE looking for a UNIQUE DESIGN, EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE, HIGH QUALITY and COMPETITIVE PRICING! YOU GUYS ROCK!!!

Profile Picture Estella, 8/25/18, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1453654338915 virginia rustic chic
220x220 sq 1453654345708 virginia

32839 Foster Ct., Fraser, MI 48026   See On Map
586-335-9046 (phone)
Monday - Friday 9:00am - 6:00pm Saturday and Sunday on appointment only.