Brides & Tailor

Canton, MI View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

At Brides & Tailor, we provide custom made wedding dresses for brides of all sizes. Dream Wedding Dresses are a possibility for every single bride, and we tailor each wedding dresses with the best quality and material available in the market . So whether you are looking for a modest wedding dress, a Hijab Wedding Dress, a black wedding dress or any kind of wedding dress, we are ready to make your day! Our prices are quoted in the most affordable way possible to make sure you do not break the bank while dressing up like a star. Welcome aboard!

• Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Full Customization

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Gowns
Customary Attire
Plus Size Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly

What is your return policy?

Full Refund

• heidi
    Heidi Getting married on 10/30/2022

Absolutely perfect! Can't wait to wear.

This dress is for my wedding in October, and it is everything! The pictures don't do it justice. Customer service was outstanding! Manal kept in contact with me throughout and provided updates which lessened the stress so much. The fit is so comfortable and perfect. I am so excited! If you are wanting a dress from Manal, don't hesitate, the quality of the item is worth it!
  • Danielle
    Danielle Getting married on 10/28/2022

Amazing to work with

I don’t think I’ll ever be able to say enough about Brides and Tailor. I never pictured myself in a white wedding dress and Brides and Tailor gave me my dream black wedding dress with a process that was the most stress free part about planning a wedding. I had to change plans for my dress twice after ordering due to some unforeseen circumstances and without hesitation Manal was there to make it happen. Not only is my dress of the best quality but it also fits perfect which I was not expecting since I had never been there in person and have to have my measurements don’t locally then sent in. I can’t thank you enough for making me the dress that will make me feel the most beautiful on my wedding day!
  • Desiree
    Desiree B. Getting married on 08/13/2022

My Dream Dress

Working with Manal to create my dream dress has been such a wonderful experience. She was able to help me make some changes to my original design due to a unexpected date change. She was very kind and honest with her opinions on design. When we first met I was a little nervous that I hadn't explained my vision correctly, but when I saw the sketches she sent me I was blown away! It was like she got me! The fabrics used are very high quality, and the bead work is stunning. I would recommend this bridal boutique to anyone! I can't wait to wear my dress!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

46407 Doubletree Rd Canton, 48187
Location of (Brides & Tailor)

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding