Brides & Tailor Reviews

Brides & Tailor 4
  • Melissa

Melissa · Getting married on 07/08/2020

Custom Wedding Dress Sketch

Working with Brides & Tailor to customize a sketch of my bridal gown has been an absolute pleasure. From start to finish Manal has been kind and patient with me and my ever changing mind. She was able to take elements from 3 different dresses to create a beautiful one of a kind dress. Delivery of the sketch was quick and she even double checked that it was exactly what I wanted before making final edits. I can not wait to get the process started and begin seeing the beautiful design come to life.

Sent on 07/14/2019

Brides & Tailor's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you Melissa! I cannot wait to see this dress brought into life! Thank you so much!

Emily · Getting married on 10/26/2019

So happy! 10/10, would definitely recommend this company!

I cannot even begin to describe how perfect my dress is! Manal went above and beyond to make me the exact dress I was looking for, it is BREATHTAKING! If you are a bride that is having trouble finding what you want, look no further because this shop is all you need. It fits me like a second skin and is so flattering! Her bead work and lace work are impeccable, and such a high quality for a fantastic price!! I am so thankful to you for making my dream dress!

Sent on 05/18/2019

Brides & Tailor's reply:

Thank you so much Emily! You're such a wonderful bride and I cannot wait to see your photos in your unique dress!
  • Hawraa

Hawraa Jaber · Married on 10/20/2019

Amazing!!!!!

My experience with manal-
    - [x] When i first met/talked with manal I had so many questions and she answered all of them. I was so scared that the dress I had in mind wouldn’t turn out how I wanted or that it may be turn out beautiful- just not on me. I decided to shop around and try on dresses at boutiques. The dresses were way too expensive and if I didn’t like a part of a dress or if I wanted to add something they would say “this is the design of the dress”. I even went to someone who customizes dresses however she would answer me weeks after I messaged her and when I went her fabric felt and looked very cheap. That is when I decided to go back to manal and let me tell you it was the best decision I have made. Manal is so patient and loves what she does, she became a friend to me and helped me create my dream dress. I sent her videos and pictures of how I wanted my gown. The picture I had in mind came true. My wedding dress is everything I have ever wanted and so much more. The material, the puffiness, the lace, the beading, everything was absolutely beautiful.

Sent on 10/20/2019

Julie Day · Married on 08/24/2019

Exceeded my expectations by far

Manal made the whole experience from start to end amazing. I ordered a custom dress and the whole process couldnt have been easier. I never imagined being able to afford a custom dress, especially at such a high quality, I am SO EXCITED to wear it. I highly recommend going through Brides and tailor

Sent on 12/17/2018

Brides & Tailor's reply:

Thank you so much Julie! I can't wait to see you rocking that dress on your big day!!!It was a pleasure meeting you and your mom!
  • Nafi

Nafi Traore · Married on 08/24/2019

Awesome! Manal and her team are just phenomenal

-First, Her customer service is beyond great, from her prompt reply to her welcoming spirit
    -Second, the material used on my dress (lace, tulle, and satin) were super high quality with the right kind of sparkle to lighten the day :) Just as I envisioned it.
    -Third, my dress was confectioned and shipped on time. I got my dress within 2-3 days post-shipment.

Manal, I would like to thank you for your professionalism, care, patience and hard work. I am sure all your brides will agree that you are truly a blessing.
    May GOD bless you abundantly!!

Sent on 07/26/2019

Caroline Peters · Married on 08/03/2019

Plus-size dress

My wedding is coming up in a month, and for around 5 months, I was very stressed out about finding a dress that I like in my size. As a plus size bride, all the dresses I tried on were dull and old-fashioned. But I found Brides and Tailor on Instagram, and they had a lot of pictures featuring dresses for bigger women, so I booked a bridal appointment with Manal! I was very impressed when they were able to sketch, design and tailor my dream wedding dress! I recommend!

Brides & Tailor's reply:

Ohhhh thank you so much Caroline! I cannot wait to see photos of your big day! You'll be the queen of the show! Thank you for trusting Brides & Tailor!
  • Imani

Imani Finley · Married on 07/25/2019

A brides dress dream!

I just received my dress, and I can not wait to walk in this beauty on my wedding day! Manal was a gem to work with. Very understanding and made sure that everything was absolutely perfect from day one! I sent her a picture of the dress that I wanted, but we worked together on different details to make it perfect and unique to me! She also went above and beyond by showing me everything step by step to make sure I loved every detail. The whole experience was amazing. Thank you so much for everything Manal!

Sent on 04/19/2019
    Brides & Tailor 5

Brides & Tailor's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you Imani! I cannot wait to see your photos on your wedding day! Pretty sure you'll be one gorgeous bride!

Reina M · Married on 07/25/2019

Black wedding dress

I wanted a very unique, untraditional dress; black, with an asymmetric cut. It was very hard to find it anywhere, but the second I explained my design to the staff at Brides and Tailor, they drew it, and upon my approval, I got my dream wedding dress! Thank you so much, Brides and Tailor!!

Brides & Tailor's reply:

Thanks a mil Reina! You're one of the sweetest brides we've ever hard. So glad we were able to draw a big smile on your face!
  • Razan

Razan Alkenni · Married on 06/23/2019

Amazing experience with Brides and Tailor! Would recommended to everyone

My experience with Brides and Tailor was a dreamy!! I enjoyed every step of it. I was looking all over the internet for a hijab dress for my wedding and I couldn’t find any place I can trust sells my dream wedding dress, until I found Brides and Tailor I fill in love with Manal’s works and immediately called her to schedule an appointment. She was super nice and very helpful!! I live in Ohio and I was planning to travel to Michigan on weekend Manal had to change her schedule to met with me and my friend! We sat down and discussed every details, she want to know what you want and what makes you happy, she makes sure you know every details! All what I have to do is just tell her what I like and she turn it into reality! I so glad that I trusted her! I can’t describe how gorgeous my dress turns out!! I can’t recommend Brides and Tailor enough!!! Manal is the best!

Sent on 03/23/2019

Brides & Tailor's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you Razan! I cannot wait to see your photos in your bridal gown!Thank you so much!

Rakayla Walker · Married on 06/01/2019

Happy Bride

Love, love, love My wedding dresss!!!!!! I can't thank you Manal and her team enough for working so hard on making sure my wedding day is a day come true. The communication was spectacular, Manal always responded same day and gave plenty advice to a nervous and anxious bride to be. The pearls and bling on my dress was placed beautifully and exceeded my expectations. Their work is very detailed and precise and being the picky person I am they have blown my mind. My dress return date was on time as she estimated in the beginning.Ladies you can't go wrong with choosing Bride&Tailor with the most precious piece for your big day. I am now 39 days away from my wedding and I can't wait to show my husband!!!!!!

Sent on 04/30/2019

Brides & Tailor's reply:

Thank you so much Rakayla! It was a pleasure working with you, and I'm so happy you loved your bridal gown! Can't wait to see you walking down the aisle!
  • Tara

Tara Williams · Married on 05/07/2019

Loved it!!

I absolutely love my dress! Manal did an amazing job taking my ideas from 2 vintage pattern covers & creating my dream dress. Everyone who saw it live or in pictures raves about it. If you need a dress & want a custom creation, Manal is your girl!

Sent on 06/22/2019
    Brides & Tailor 6
    Brides & Tailor 7
    Brides & Tailor 8

Brides & Tailor's reply:

Thank you so much Tara! You looked absolutely stunning! So thankful that you've chosen Brides & Tailor for your dream gown!

Erin Kepler · Married on 01/07/2019

Winter wonderland!

I had my wedding in January and it was too cold to wear a sleeveless dress. My dream wedding dress was sleeveless but Manal helped me integrate them into the design I wanted! Everyone was amazed by my dress at the wedding, so thank you so much Brides and Tailor!

Brides & Tailor's reply:

Thank you so much Erin! Such a pleasure working with you! Wishing you a happy Wedded life! We're so thankful that you've chosen us for your dream gown!

Sarah · Married on 12/01/2017

I will gladly recommend this tailoring business to anyone interested in great customer service and a great wedding dress. Tailoring a dress usually takes a very long time but after a bit of research I connected with Brides and Tailor +was able to get my wedding dress in around 35 days only. Very flexible services and the quality of the dresses was really up to my expectations. Thanks again!

Sent on 01/08/2018

Brides & Tailor's reply:

Thank you so much Sarah! We are so happy that were able to make you happy on the most important day of your life!

Moe · Married on 05/24/2017

My wife used Brides& Tailor for her custom made wedding gown. We were so pleased with the turnaround needed for the dress-In less than a month it was finished and the budget was fair and they even worked with us within the budget we had. Needless to say, the quality was more than we had expected and was much much better than dresses we have seen at local malls and bridal shops. We are definitely pleased with them and their good service.

Taghreed · Married on 01/11/2017

Highly recommended for all brides! Luxurious wedding dresses at very good prices!

• Mona

Mona · Married on 12/28/2016

I cannot recommend this place enough. They saved my daughter on her wedding day by tailoring a gown within 3 weeks only. She was supposed to get her wedding dress sewn by a seamstress in Holland, MI but she just sent us a text message explaining that had some family issues on and that she couldn't do the dress on time. Frustrated and overwhelmed, we came over Brides & Tailor while browsing from custom made wedding dresses and we were so pleased with their prompt customer service and attention to details. The wedding dress was finalized within 3 weeks, even less than the time period they usually take. I am really pleased and honored that there is such a quick custom made wedding dress services in Michigan

Ahlam · Married on 11/20/2016

We had a very good experience in getting my daughter's wedding dress from this wedding dresses tailor. The price was less than the price of renting it from shops in Lebanon, and everyone loved it. شكرا من قلبي لانكم فرحتولي بنتي بهذا اليوم

Sent on 01/10/2018

sanaa · Married on 11/09/2016

As a stressed out bride, I had to go from shop to shop to find a wedding dress that was not too strapless. Unfortunately, most of the designs i found were either too outdated or just didn't suit my preference. Through a friend of mine, I got to know about Brides and Tailor and their tailoring business, and I got so happy because they were able to accomodate my request to tailor a design that I had saved on my phone. The quality was excellent and they delivered it to me within 30 days! Best decision i ever made! Thank you so much !

Brides & Tailor's reply:

Thank you so much Sanaa! We are so happy that were able to make you happy on the most important day of your life!

Manuela · Married on 08/17/2016

I definitely recommend this wedding customization business to any bride who is looking for a wedding dress. The price that I got for my wedding dress was at least 1000$ less than the prices I found in local boutiques in Dubai. Their lace is of much better quality than what I found at boutiques around me, and they keep you updated with how the process is going on. I was very satisfied with my wedding dress and i recommended this to all my circle and family.

Brides & Tailor's reply:

Thank you so much Manuela! We are so happy that were able to make you happy on the most important day of your life!

Rach · Married on 06/23/2016

I will definitely advise every Bride to Be to check out this cool business concept. I had a certain wedding dress design in mind for my wedding day and i honestly spent 1 whole month going around shops in Toledo,Ohio. Since I never found my request I decided to search for a reliable seamstress to do it for me. The quotes i received were ridiculous and simple alterations that i needed cost more than 300 Bucks. I stumbled across Brides and Tailor while browsing Facebook, and after checking out all their reviews and previous work that they already did, i decided to give it a try. The price was great so it was not a risky process to begin with. Fast forward one month later and i was blown away with the quality of the dress, the fit was just amazing. Even my mom couldn't believe it because she is always in a no-no situation to buy things online. I am a happy happy bride and I really recommend you all take the shortcut route, have a design in mind and just get it tailored by Brides and tailor.

Nouran · Married on 06/21/2016

As a bride who wears the Hijab, it was so hard for me to find something that looked good while being modest at the same time. I saw Brides & Tailor's facebook page just in time, and after checking the reviews, started with my order without hesitation. They have previously tailored my cousin's wedding dress so I was so excited to have mine done by them too. The best decision I have made. For all brides who wear the Hijab and live in America, this will be the perfect place for you. They will work with you step by step to help you get what you want.I highly recommend them.

Sent on 01/10/2018

Brides & Tailor's reply:

Thank you so much Nouran! We are so happy that were able to make you happy on the most important day of your life!

Amar · Married on 11/17/2015

I recommend Brides and Tailor for Wedding Dresses tailoring for any bride. The quality of their dresses is impeccable and I couldn't have asked for more for my budget. Great value especially for Plus size brides. Thanks again Manal and team.

Sent on 01/12/2018

Shanon · Married on 06/01/2015

Even though my wedding was around 3 years ago, I will happily recommend Brides & Tailor for any bride currently on the hunt for a wedding dress. The main reason why I approached this tailoring business was because I had a very hard time finding something that fit me as a plus size bride while being exactly what I wanted. My marriage was at a church so I needed something modest and not too revealing. Thank God they were able to do the perfect wedding dress for me just in time. I filled in the measurement sheet information they had given me , any bride to be can do it on her own. I received the dress after 40 days because I had some amendments to be added after the sales team sent me the photos of the wedding dress before it was shipped out to me , but overall, the service was great and they really made my day!

Brides & Tailor's reply:

Thank you so much Shanon! We are so happy that were able to make you happy on the most important day of your life!

Rana · Married on 04/22/2015

My cousin got 2 gorgeous dresses from Brides and Tailor! One for her engagement and a wedding dress.
    They were absolutely beautiful and very well-made, very high quality! Everyone loved it and she got so many compliments.
    They also have great costumer service, you get quick replies whenever you need help.
    Great service, my cousin was the happiest! I recommend.

Asmaa B · Married on 04/18/2015

I bought my wedding dress from Brides & Tailor a couple of years ago when they were in Dubai under another name. I got to know about the business from a friend at University since I was in preparation of my wedding day. Everything about the quality and price was very affordable if you compare it to market prices, but my only comment was that when i received the package with the dress in it, it was not in a luxurious bridal bag ( the type you would expect to get for your wedding dress) . Since it was shipped it to me, it was packaged in DHL packaging. It kind of stressed me out when i saw it like that, but when i opened it and noticed that they actually do it this way while flipping the wedding dress to the other side to prevent any beadings from falling off while shipping i felt more comfortable. You definitely need to iron-dry your wedding dress before wearing it. Overall, what you get is great value for what you pay.

Sent on 01/08/2018

Brides & Tailor's reply:

Thank you so much Asmaa! We are so happy that were able to make you happy on the most important day of your life!