Brides & Tailor Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Kristina B. Getting married on 10/31/2023

Bride to be

The dress I bought was amazing. The whole experience with them was great. Helped me out through the whole process

Brides & Tailor's reply:

Thank you for being such an amazing bride Kristina! We cannot wait to see you rock your gorgeous gown! Wishing you all the best on your new journey!
  • heidi
    Heidi Getting married on 10/30/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Absolutely perfect! Can't wait to wear.

This dress is for my wedding in October, and it is everything! The pictures don't do it justice. Customer service was outstanding! Manal kept in contact with me throughout and provided updates which lessened the stress so much. The fit is so comfortable and perfect. I am so excited! If you are wanting a dress from Manal, don't hesitate, the quality of the item is worth it!

Brides & Tailor's reply:

Thank you for being such an amazing bride Heidi! We cannot wait to see you rock your gorgeous gown! Wishing you all the best on your new journey!
    xoxo
  • Danielle
    Danielle Getting married on 10/28/2022

Amazing to work with

I don’t think I’ll ever be able to say enough about Brides and Tailor. I never pictured myself in a white wedding dress and Brides and Tailor gave me my dream black wedding dress with a process that was the most stress free part about planning a wedding. I had to change plans for my dress twice after ordering due to some unforeseen circumstances and without hesitation Manal was there to make it happen. Not only is my dress of the best quality but it also fits perfect which I was not expecting since I had never been there in person and have to have my measurements don’t locally then sent in. I can’t thank you enough for making me the dress that will make me feel the most beautiful on my wedding day!

Brides & Tailor's reply:

Thank you for being such an amazing bride Danielle! You totally rocked your dress, so we'd love to thank you too!!! Wishing you all the best on your new journey! xoxo
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Amelia D. Getting married on 10/15/2022

Amazing quality

I cannot even begin to express how beautiful this dress is. Manal and her team went above and beyond and I am absolutely SPEECHLESS. Communication was impeccable, the workmanship is above and beyond anything I’ve ever seen. Dream dress!!

Brides & Tailor's reply:

Thank you for being such an amazing bride Amelia! We cannot wait to see you rock your gorgeous gown! Wishing you all the best on your new journey!
  • Necro
    Necro L. Married on 09/25/2022

Absolutely gorgeous

I have ordered a custom dress for a friend, Manala was really kind with all the explanations and details for the measurements (we don't live in the USA so everything was for email) and due to a retard in the shipping in my country she was so nice to ask if I had news about it. The dress is just amazing in every detail and fits perfectly to the bride-to-be. I can just highly recommend this brand with all of my heart!

Brides & Tailor's reply:

Thank you for being such an amazing customer! We cannot wait to see your friend rock your gorgeous gown! Wishing your friend all the best on her new journey!
  • Desiree
    Desiree B. Married on 08/13/2022

My Dream Dress

Working with Manal to create my dream dress has been such a wonderful experience. She was able to help me make some changes to my original design due to a unexpected date change. She was very kind and honest with her opinions on design. When we first met I was a little nervous that I hadn't explained my vision correctly, but when I saw the sketches she sent me I was blown away! It was like she got me! The fabrics used are very high quality, and the bead work is stunning. I would recommend this bridal boutique to anyone! I can't wait to wear my dress!

Brides & Tailor's reply:

Thank you for being such an amazing bride Desiree! We cannot wait to see photos of you rocking your gorgeous gown! Wishing you all the best on your new journey! xoxo
  • Marissa
    Marissa V. Married on 08/03/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing service and amazing talent.

Let me start out by saying that Manal is such a pleasure working with.
    When I first started thinking about wedding gowns, I originally was going to rent one and call it a day. Soon enough after nothing spoke to me, I came across an Etsy page for customized wedding dresses and started brainstorming what I wanted from pieces of dresses I loved. Soon enough, I received a sketch of the most breathtaking dress on the planet and what I had exactly envisioned. I don’t know how Manal does it, but they are a magical human being that every single bride should go to! If you are debating on getting your gown completely customized from scratch, and it be one of a kind, stop and just do it. I cannot believe that the price of the gown and everything was fairly affordable too, probably the same price as purchasing a brand-new gown on the rack and it not being 100% original. I could go on and on about how happy I am with making this decision. I will cherish this gown and make many memories with it for days to come. I cannot wait to share my wedding photos and surprise my soon-to-be husband.
    With love,
    MV

Brides & Tailor's reply:

You've been such an amazing bride and an amazing fellow vendor Marissa ! Seeing your photos in your dress brought so much joy to us! You looked absolutely gorgeous and we wish you a wonderful journey ahead! xoxo
    Ksavs Married on 07/16/2022

Amazing custom dress

1. The dresses are amazing; mine is exactly as I wanted.
    2. Manal is wonderful to work with. She's extremely responsive and professional.

Brides & Tailor's reply:

Thank you for being such an amazing bride Kristi! We cannot wait to see you rock your gorgeous gown! Be sure to send us photos- We cannot wait to see them!!! :)) Wishing you all the best on your new journey!
    Mona A. Married on 07/02/2022

Dream dress

If you ever want a dress that isn't the norm and different, Brides and Tailor is the place to be. Manal was amazing through the whole process, even when I had some queries she went above and beyond to ensure I was happy. And when I was finally able to try it on, there wasn't a dry eye in the house. She had 3 generations of my family crying. I can't wait to wear it on my wedding day, and have the most unique wedding dress ever.

Brides & Tailor's reply:

Thank you for being such an amazing bride Mona! You looked absolutely stunning and we cannot wait to see photos from your big day! Wishing you all the best on your new journey!
    xoxo
    Kari N. Married on 06/04/2022

Outstanding

Brides and Tailor went above and beyond with my costum wedding dress. Each detail was perfect and the quality was incredible. They helped me will all questions and were so helpful in designing my wedding dress. My dress came in the mail so fast! I was truly amazed. I would 100% recommend!

Brides & Tailor's reply:

Thank you for being such an amazing bride Kari! You looked absolutely stunning in your custom gown! Wishing you all the best on your new journey!
    Kathy O. Married on 06/03/2022

Amazing Experience

One of the best decisions I have made for my wedding! Manal made the process extremely easy and straightforward. Her communication and clarification was quick and excellent. If you want a gorgeous custom wedding dress, she is the best person for it!

Brides & Tailor's reply:

Thank you for being such an amazing bride Kathy! You looked absolutely stunning in your dress!
    Erin J. Married on 05/02/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Stunning, custom fitted, and on schedule! Convertible gown with overskirt

DO NOT BE SCARED TO ORDER ONLINE WITH THIS TAILOR! You can get a custom-fitted American made dress that is exactly what you want and half the price of what you buy in a brick and mortar store. I'm like a size 6-8 up top for my chest, but with thick arms, and a size 14 on the bottom. Dress shopping in stores was a nightmare. I wanted a certain amount of pouf but I couldn't spend more than 2 grand. Brides & Tailor provided me with a knee-length ballgown with just the right pouf, customized to my size, with a jacket (not pictured yet), a drop veil, a removable belt (so I can put it on the gown or on the overskirt, whatever's out), and an overskirt beyond floor-length for that dramatic look. I sent her pictures of what I loved on the internet from multiple designs and she put it all together. It's a dream and with the lace-up/corset style back I'll be able to wear the short version again and again! It was so freezing I wore a faux fur jacket out instead but will be showing off the jacket she made and my shorter dress for the family reunion!

Brides & Tailor's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful words Erin! You were such a gorgeous bride, and one of our fave customers! Stay Blessed!:)

Manal
    xx
    Shannon S. Married on 04/01/2022

Blown Away!

I cannot say enough how wonderful a job Brides & Tailor did on creating my dream Wedding Dress. Brides & Tailor made my vision come to life and the dress surpassed my expectations. This was the most stress free and easiest part of planning for my wedding thanks to the wonderful team at Brides & Tailor. Every step of the process from having the sketch created of my dream wedding dress to all the wonderful updates from Manal and the seamstress made this an enjoyable process. I want to say thank you again Brides & Tailor for making me such a beautiful Wedding dress!

Brides & Tailor's reply:

Thank you for being such an amazing bride Shannon! You totally rocked your dress, so we'd love to thank you too!!!Wishing you all the best on your new journey!
  • Alison
    Alison J. Married on 03/03/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The BEST Custom Experience Ever!

A few months ago, I fell head over heels for a dress that was no longer being made - after searching and searching for other similar options, I decided that I would never get the dress out of my mind and that I needed it to be custom made...that's when I came across Brides & Tailor...and let me tell you, it was by far the best custom experience I've ever had. I was assured that the dress would be made on time (and in fact, it came early!) and that they would do everything in their power to create something beautiful...and wow, is it beautiful! Working with Manal was a breeze and her communication was out of this world. The dress fits like a glove and the details are exquisite. I could not recommend Brides & Tailor enough!

Brides & Tailor's reply:

Thank you so much Alison! What a beautiful photo:) Love that! It's been a pleasure working with you and I am so so excited to see how gorgeous you're gonna look in it!

Manal:)
  • Angela
    Angela B. Married on 02/20/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

It was a good experience.

Very professional, responds back in a timely manner, very patient (I was so indecisive) and informative and overall made my vision a reality!!

Brides & Tailor's reply:

Thank you for being such an amazing bride Angela! You totally rocked your purple gown, so we'd also like to thank you too!!
    Neda M. Married on 12/06/2021

The Best Wedding Dress Maker

I have been following the Brides and Tailor page for a couple of years on Instagram. I always thought the dresses that were being posted were beautiful and I always told myself if I ever got married, I would check them out. I was so nervous about ordering my wedding dress completely online. I didn't know what to expect. I contacted Manal and showed her a picture of a dress I liked to get an idea of how the ordering process would be. Manal was extremely helpful and answered all of my questions. I never had to wait more than a couple of hours for her to answer my emails. I sent Manal all of my measurements (at her guidance) and Manal immediately started work on my dress. She sent me updates and pictures every step of the way. Even when I didn't like the color I had originally picked out (it was a different champagne color than I had imagined) Manal was quick to change it around for me. She was extremely quick to accommodate me. She sent me a few fabric samples and helped me to pic the shade that I wanted and had my dress completely redone. Manal and her team were able to have my dress completely done in a little over 3 months. Had we not had to change the fabric, it would have been done faster. She shipped my dress out to me and I got it literally the next day. Let me tell you, MY DRESS IS GORGEOUS. It's even nicer in real life than it is in pictures. It is everything I have ever dreamed of. It is made so beautifully. The fabric is heavy and the intricate detail on it is so nicely put in. This dress does not look like a home made dress, it looks like a dress that you could find at any bridal boutique. When I tried it on it fit like a glove. They got all my measurements to the T and nothing needs to be altered. Even the length is perfect. I did not want to take my dress off. lol. If you are looking for a custom made wedding dress, do not even think twice about going through Brides and Tailor. You will not regret it. I cannot wait for my wedding day so I can wear my dress longer than 10 minutes. lol Thank you Manal and Brides and Tailor!!!!

Brides & Tailor's reply:

Thank you for being such an amazing bride Neda! We cannot wait to see photos of you rocking your gorgeous gown! Wishing you all the best ! xoxo
  • Alita
    Alita Married on 11/18/2021

Excellent Service, Amazing Results

Manal was so helpful throughout this whole process, from the initial sketch to the final delivery. I always felt updated and listened to. The dress is stunning. I never imagined I would get my dream wedding dress, but this is it.

The speed with which they worked was so impressive. It seemed like I'd just started the process when Manal let me know they were nearly finished, and for such a quality product, this blows my mind. Initially, I was nervous about buying a dress online, but this fits just like it should and, like I said, stunning. The first words out of my partner's mouth were that it was entirely worth the money.

If I ever need/want a custom dress again, I would definitely use this business.

Brides & Tailor's reply:

Thank you for being such an amazing bride Alita! You looked absolutely amazing in your dress! Wishing you all the best on your new journey! xoxo
    Paige Married on 11/06/2021

Best Experience

Can not express how amazing my experience was! I found the dress of my dreams and I can not wait till my wedding this November to wear it.
    The entire process went so smooth and Manal was such a pleasure to work with and made sure my dress turned out absolutely perfect. 10/10 highly recommend!

Brides & Tailor's reply:

Thank you for being such an amazing bride Paige! You looked absolutely stunning!!! Wishing you all the best on your new journey! xoxo
    Tessa L. Married on 11/04/2021

Nothing but the best

Working with Brides & Tailor was the best choice I could of made when it came to my wedding dress! From the first drawing of my dress to any issues I had a long the way, Manal went above and beyond to make sure it was a stress free experience. Which is hard when you never meet in person! I couldn't be more happy with the result. I never thought I could have a custom wedding dress in my price range. Especially one as beautiful as mine. Will be recommending to those close to me.

Brides & Tailor's reply:

Thank you for being such an amazing bride Tessa! You looked absolutely stunning on your big day! Wishing you all the best on your new journey!
    Tarah W. Married on 10/31/2021

Exquisite Work

I can't begin to explain the emotions I had when I was working with Manal and her team! I was so scared to order a dress, I didn't know how to explain my vision, and what if I looked awful when it was finally here. Manal made me feel special and calm. She earned 100% of my trust quickly.
    From the original sketch, to fine details, picking out the lace, and talking about exactly what I wanted... The communication was clear, and frequent. When I first saw the photos of the dress, it was even better than I imagined. Once I had it in my hands... I cried. It's perfect. I even bought a veil which I was sure I didn't want. But I'm so glad I got it!
    If you want your dream dress to be made with love, quality, and magic... Don't hesitate to reach out to Manal and her team. This dress was 1000 times better than any I've tried on in a store. And I will keep this for the rest of my life.
    Thank Manal. You can see the passion you have when you feel the dress, and I am honored to be able to walk down the aisle in one of your masterpieces.

Brides & Tailor's reply:

Thank you for being such an amazing bride Tarah! You looked Fabulous and your wedding day photos totally made our day! Wishing you all the best on your new journey! xoxo
  • Brynne
    Brynne V. Married on 10/30/2021

Highly recommended!

It was a pleasure from start to finish to work with Manal on designing my dream dress! I had sent her 3 separate dresses and asked her to combine them all into my dream dress.. but in black! I never had luck finding a black dress that looked bridal... until I met Manal! She put together exactly what I was imagining in my head and it’s made perfectly! She was super sweet, helpful, and very responsive. She made the fear of ordering a wedding dress online completely disappear. The turnaround was insanely fast as well. Prices were extremely reasonable given you’re getting a handmade, one of a kind custom dress. I couldn’t be happier with the quality of the customer service and dress I received. I will definitely be recommending Brides and Tailor to everyone looking for a wedding dress!

Brides & Tailor's reply:

Thank you so much for your lovely testimonial Brynne! It has been a pleasure working with you to create your unique custom gown. Can't wait to see photos from your big day!
  • B Varga
    B Varga Married on 10/23/2021

Dreams Can Become Reality

To put it simply, this was the best decision I ever made for my wedding.  I'm a counselor and have always believed in self-advocacy and that the client is their own best expert, not me. Brides & Tailor worked with me in a way that was obvious they also uphold those same values. While they gave me the best guidance and information I could ever need, they still made sure to keep me updated and check with me before making any move. Manal and her team were dedicated to making sure I had my exact vision and they absolutely succeeded. My dress came out exactly the way I had pictured it (better honestly). I would absolutely recommend them to any bride, especially those that are alternative and have unique visions - Manal and her team can absolutely bring it to life.

Brides & Tailor's reply:

Thank you for being such an amazing bride Bailey! We cannot wait to see photos of you rocking your gorgeous gown! Wishing you all the best on your new journey! xoxo
    Sienna A. Married on 10/16/2021

AmazeBalls!!!!

My experience with Brides & Tailor was amazing!! They helped me to make my dream dress a reality and did an outstanding job creating it for me. I got so many compliments! I'm so glad that I went with them.

Brides & Tailor's reply:

Thank you for being such an amazing bride Sienna! You looked absolutely stunning on your big day :) Wishing you all the best on your new journey! xoxo
  • Rachel
    Rachel Married on 10/10/2021

5 star experience!!

1000% suggest having Brides and Tailor create your dream dress! I looked all over for a black dress until I came across their Instagram. Wouldn’t have wanted it any other way 🖤 it fit perfectly and looked stunning!!

Brides & Tailor's reply:

Thank you for being such an amazing bride Rachel! You looked absolutely stunning!!! Wishing you all the best on your new journey! xoxo
  • I
    Iman Married on 10/03/2021

Amazing place !

I had a wonderful experience with Brides and Tailor, Manal was very helpful in her experience and advice throughout my journey, and it was all done online . The dress quality is marvelous, I recommend any Bride to go to Brides and Tailor's website and pick her dress, it was so easy and
    straightforward. I'm very satisfied with the dress , it was exactly as I imagined .
    Thank you so much !!

Brides & Tailor's reply:

Thank you for being such an amazing bride Iman! You looked absolutely stunning on your wedding day! Wishing you all the best on your new journey!
    xx