Brides & Tailor Reviews

41 | Canton, MI

41 Reviews for Brides & Tailor

• Erin

Erin Joseph · Getting married on 05/02/2022

Stunning, custom fitted, and on schedule! Convertible gown with overskirt

DO NOT BE SCARED TO ORDER ONLINE WITH THIS TAILOR! You can get a custom-fitted American made dress that is exactly what you want and half the price of what you buy in a brick and mortar store. I'm like a size 6-8 up top for my chest, but with thick arms, and a size 14 on the bottom. Dress shopping in stores was a nightmare. I wanted a certain amount of pouf but I couldn't spend more than 2 grand. Brides & Tailor provided me with a knee-length ballgown with just the right pouf, customized to my size, with a jacket (not pictured yet), a drop veil, a removable belt (so I can put it on the gown or on the overskirt, whatever's out), and an overskirt beyond floor-length for that dramatic look. I sent her pictures of what I loved on the internet from multiple designs and she put it all together. It's a dream and with the lace-up/corset style back I'll be able to wear the short version again and again! It was so freezing I wore a faux fur jacket out instead but will be showing off the jacket she made and my shorter dress for the family reunion!

Sent on 03/27/2020

Brides & Tailor's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful words Erin! You were such a gorgeous bride, and one of our fave customers! Stay Blessed!:)

Manal
    xx
  • Alison

Alison James · Getting married on 03/03/2022

The BEST Custom Experience Ever!

A few months ago, I fell head over heels for a dress that was no longer being made - after searching and searching for other similar options, I decided that I would never get the dress out of my mind and that I needed it to be custom made...that's when I came across Brides & Tailor...and let me tell you, it was by far the best custom experience I've ever had. I was assured that the dress would be made on time (and in fact, it came early!) and that they would do everything in their power to create something beautiful...and wow, is it beautiful! Working with Manal was a breeze and her communication was out of this world. The dress fits like a glove and the details are exquisite. I could not recommend Brides & Tailor enough!

Sent on 04/06/2020

Brides & Tailor's reply:

Thank you so much Alison! What a beautiful photo:) Love that! It's been a pleasure working with you and I am so so excited to see how gorgeous you're gonna look in it!

Manal:)
  • Alicia

Alicia Richardson · Getting married on 08/06/2021

Highly Recommeded

After trying on countless wedding gowns, I knew what I wanted just did not exist and that I needed to design my own gown if I wanted to be truly satisfied. I started working with Manal on my dream wedding gown about a year ago. I was a little apprehensive about having a gown made from states away from me but Manal ensured me I would be a part of the process every step of the way, and I was!
    Manal was patient, knowledgeable and accommodating. She helped my dream wedding gown become a reality. From Sketch to shipping the process was nothing short of perfect. I can't wait to wear my gown on my big day. I just know it will blow people away.

The gown is more beautiful than I could've ever imagined. It would be difficult if not impossible to find better quality or value than Brides & Tailor.

Sent on 01/27/2020

Brides & Tailor's reply:

Thank you so much Alicia! It was our pleasure to work along with your ideas and vision to bring your Dream Gown into life:)Can't wait to see your photos from your big day!
  • Donna

Donna Barron · Getting married on 05/10/2021

Wonderful Experience with Brides & Tailor

The service provided by Manal was profesional and fun. She made me feel comfortable through the process from taking the measurements, answering my questions in a timely manner, and making sure the dress was exactly what I wanted. The dress is beautiful and exactly the dress that I chose. I wanted to look beautiful as the mother of the bride, as this day is extremely important to me. Manal has made my wish and dream come true. It is an honor to wear this beautiful dress on my daughter's wedding day. Thank you!

Sent on 12/17/2019

Brides & Tailor's reply:

Thank you so much Donna! It was our pleasure to work along with your ideas and vision to bring your beautiful gown into life:)Can't wait to see your photos from your Renee's big day!
  • Renee

Renee Barron · Getting married on 05/10/2021

Review for Dress

Working with Manal and her team was one of the best decisions I could have made! My dress is absolutely stunning and was very reasonably priced. I'm so excited to wear it on my wedding day! Also, I wanted to note that any changes I requested to the gown were done within 24 hours

Sent on 12/18/2019

Brides & Tailor's reply:

Thank you so much Renee! It was our pleasure to work along with your ideas and vision to bring your Dream Gown into life:)Can't wait to see your photos from your big day!
  • Batool

Batool Saad · Getting married on 01/03/2021

My Dream Come True!

The experience with Brides & Tailor was exceptionally satisfying! I was able to explain my desires and participate in every step of preparing my dress. The end result was truly beyond my expectations!

Sent on 02/03/2020

Brides & Tailor's reply:

Thank you so much Batool! It was our pleasure to work along with your ideas and vision to bring your Dream Gown into life:)Can't wait to see your photos from your big day!
  • Pander

Chelsea · Getting married on 09/24/2020

Yes to the dress!

Im not going to upload a photo of my dress *yet*
    It was a nice surprise having it delivered directly to my door step! I got a custom dress bag that contained my beautiful gown. I tried it on just for a sec, it was enchanting. I felt like royalty! The fit is great, you really don't have to worry, Manal and her team will make it right and make you happy!

Sent on 05/31/2020
  • Riot

Riot Lumpkin · Getting married on 08/02/2020

Dream gothic princess dress!

Being a goth punk, finding a dress was a struggle. Being curvy made it even harder. I definitely like to be unique, so I wanted something no one else had. I started searching on Etsy and found Brides & Tailors. They incorporated the 3 dresses I loved into one. When I first tried it on, my fiancé had to make me take it off. The fit was perfect, needing absolutely no alterations. It's the perfect dress for my dream wedding.

Sent on 05/25/2020
  • Melissa

Melissa · Getting married on 07/08/2020

Custom Wedding Dress Sketch

Working with Brides & Tailor to customize a sketch of my bridal gown has been an absolute pleasure. From start to finish Manal has been kind and patient with me and my ever changing mind. She was able to take elements from 3 different dresses to create a beautiful one of a kind dress. Delivery of the sketch was quick and she even double checked that it was exactly what I wanted before making final edits. I can not wait to get the process started and begin seeing the beautiful design come to life.

Sent on 07/14/2019

Brides & Tailor's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you Melissa! I cannot wait to see this dress brought into life! Thank you so much!

Emily · Married on 10/26/2019

So happy! 10/10, would definitely recommend this company!

I cannot even begin to describe how perfect my dress is! Manal went above and beyond to make me the exact dress I was looking for, it is BREATHTAKING! If you are a bride that is having trouble finding what you want, look no further because this shop is all you need. It fits me like a second skin and is so flattering! Her bead work and lace work are impeccable, and such a high quality for a fantastic price!! I am so thankful to you for making my dream dress!

Sent on 05/18/2019

Brides & Tailor's reply:

Thank you so much Emily! You're such a wonderful bride and I cannot wait to see your photos in your unique dress!
  • Hawraa

Hawraa Jaber · Married on 10/20/2019

Amazing!!!!!

My experience with manal-
    - [x] When i first met/talked with manal I had so many questions and she answered all of them. I was so scared that the dress I had in mind wouldn’t turn out how I wanted or that it may be turn out beautiful- just not on me. I decided to shop around and try on dresses at boutiques. The dresses were way too expensive and if I didn’t like a part of a dress or if I wanted to add something they would say “this is the design of the dress”. I even went to someone who customizes dresses however she would answer me weeks after I messaged her and when I went her fabric felt and looked very cheap. That is when I decided to go back to manal and let me tell you it was the best decision I have made. Manal is so patient and loves what she does, she became a friend to me and helped me create my dream dress. I sent her videos and pictures of how I wanted my gown. The picture I had in mind came true. My wedding dress is everything I have ever wanted and so much more. The material, the puffiness, the lace, the beading, everything was absolutely beautiful.

Sent on 10/20/2019

Julie Day · Married on 08/24/2019

Exceeded my expectations by far

Manal made the whole experience from start to end amazing. I ordered a custom dress and the whole process couldnt have been easier. I never imagined being able to afford a custom dress, especially at such a high quality, I am SO EXCITED to wear it. I highly recommend going through Brides and tailor

Sent on 12/17/2018

Brides & Tailor's reply:

Thank you so much Julie! I can't wait to see you rocking that dress on your big day!!!It was a pleasure meeting you and your mom!
  • Nafi

Nafi Traore · Married on 08/24/2019

Awesome! Manal and her team are just phenomenal

-First, Her customer service is beyond great, from her prompt reply to her welcoming spirit
    -Second, the material used on my dress (lace, tulle, and satin) were super high quality with the right kind of sparkle to lighten the day :) Just as I envisioned it.
    -Third, my dress was confectioned and shipped on time. I got my dress within 2-3 days post-shipment.

Manal, I would like to thank you for your professionalism, care, patience and hard work. I am sure all your brides will agree that you are truly a blessing.
    May GOD bless you abundantly!!

Sent on 07/26/2019

Caroline Peters · Married on 08/03/2019

Plus-size dress

My wedding is coming up in a month, and for around 5 months, I was very stressed out about finding a dress that I like in my size. As a plus size bride, all the dresses I tried on were dull and old-fashioned. But I found Brides and Tailor on Instagram, and they had a lot of pictures featuring dresses for bigger women, so I booked a bridal appointment with Manal! I was very impressed when they were able to sketch, design and tailor my dream wedding dress! I recommend!

Brides & Tailor's reply:

Ohhhh thank you so much Caroline! I cannot wait to see photos of your big day! You'll be the queen of the show! Thank you for trusting Brides & Tailor!
  • Imani

Imani Finley · Married on 07/25/2019

A brides dress dream!

I just received my dress, and I can not wait to walk in this beauty on my wedding day! Manal was a gem to work with. Very understanding and made sure that everything was absolutely perfect from day one! I sent her a picture of the dress that I wanted, but we worked together on different details to make it perfect and unique to me! She also went above and beyond by showing me everything step by step to make sure I loved every detail. The whole experience was amazing. Thank you so much for everything Manal!

Sent on 04/19/2019

Brides & Tailor's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you Imani! I cannot wait to see your photos on your wedding day! Pretty sure you'll be one gorgeous bride!

Reina M · Married on 07/25/2019

Black wedding dress

I wanted a very unique, untraditional dress; black, with an asymmetric cut. It was very hard to find it anywhere, but the second I explained my design to the staff at Brides and Tailor, they drew it, and upon my approval, I got my dream wedding dress! Thank you so much, Brides and Tailor!!

Brides & Tailor's reply:

Thanks a mil Reina! You're one of the sweetest brides we've ever hard. So glad we were able to draw a big smile on your face!
  • Razan

Razan Alkenni · Married on 06/23/2019

Amazing experience with Brides and Tailor! Would recommended to everyone

My experience with Brides and Tailor was a dreamy!! I enjoyed every step of it. I was looking all over the internet for a hijab dress for my wedding and I couldn’t find any place I can trust sells my dream wedding dress, until I found Brides and Tailor I fill in love with Manal’s works and immediately called her to schedule an appointment. She was super nice and very helpful!! I live in Ohio and I was planning to travel to Michigan on weekend Manal had to change her schedule to met with me and my friend! We sat down and discussed every details, she want to know what you want and what makes you happy, she makes sure you know every details! All what I have to do is just tell her what I like and she turn it into reality! I so glad that I trusted her! I can’t describe how gorgeous my dress turns out!! I can’t recommend Brides and Tailor enough!!! Manal is the best!

Sent on 03/23/2019

Brides & Tailor's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you Razan! I cannot wait to see your photos in your bridal gown!Thank you so much!

Rakayla Walker · Married on 06/01/2019

Happy Bride

Love, love, love My wedding dresss!!!!!! I can't thank you Manal and her team enough for working so hard on making sure my wedding day is a day come true. The communication was spectacular, Manal always responded same day and gave plenty advice to a nervous and anxious bride to be. The pearls and bling on my dress was placed beautifully and exceeded my expectations. Their work is very detailed and precise and being the picky person I am they have blown my mind. My dress return date was on time as she estimated in the beginning.Ladies you can't go wrong with choosing Bride&Tailor with the most precious piece for your big day. I am now 39 days away from my wedding and I can't wait to show my husband!!!!!!

Sent on 04/30/2019

Brides & Tailor's reply:

Thank you so much Rakayla! It was a pleasure working with you, and I'm so happy you loved your bridal gown! Can't wait to see you walking down the aisle!
  • Tara

Tara Williams · Married on 05/07/2019

Loved it!!

I absolutely love my dress! Manal did an amazing job taking my ideas from 2 vintage pattern covers & creating my dream dress. Everyone who saw it live or in pictures raves about it. If you need a dress & want a custom creation, Manal is your girl!

Sent on 06/22/2019

Brides & Tailor's reply:

Thank you so much Tara! You looked absolutely stunning! So thankful that you've chosen Brides & Tailor for your dream gown!

Raya A. · Married on 04/13/2019

Great and quick!

Working with Manal was the best decision i made!!!
    She is very sweet and knowledgeable! She keeps you up to date with every step of the dress and veil! I highly recommend this place if you are looking for a unique, one of a kind dress!

Sent on 12/22/2019

Erin Kepler · Married on 01/07/2019

Winter wonderland!

I had my wedding in January and it was too cold to wear a sleeveless dress. My dream wedding dress was sleeveless but Manal helped me integrate them into the design I wanted! Everyone was amazed by my dress at the wedding, so thank you so much Brides and Tailor!

Brides & Tailor's reply:

Thank you so much Erin! Such a pleasure working with you! Wishing you a happy Wedded life! We're so thankful that you've chosen us for your dream gown!

Sarah · Married on 12/01/2017

I will gladly recommend this tailoring business to anyone interested in great customer service and a great wedding dress. Tailoring a dress usually takes a very long time but after a bit of research I connected with Brides and Tailor +was able to get my wedding dress in around 35 days only. Very flexible services and the quality of the dresses was really up to my expectations. Thanks again!

Sent on 01/08/2018

Brides & Tailor's reply:

Thank you so much Sarah! We are so happy that were able to make you happy on the most important day of your life!

Moe · Married on 05/24/2017

My wife used Brides& Tailor for her custom made wedding gown. We were so pleased with the turnaround needed for the dress-In less than a month it was finished and the budget was fair and they even worked with us within the budget we had. Needless to say, the quality was more than we had expected and was much much better than dresses we have seen at local malls and bridal shops. We are definitely pleased with them and their good service.

Taghreed · Married on 01/11/2017

Highly recommended for all brides! Luxurious wedding dresses at very good prices!

• Mona

Mona · Married on 12/28/2016

I cannot recommend this place enough. They saved my daughter on her wedding day by tailoring a gown within 3 weeks only. She was supposed to get her wedding dress sewn by a seamstress in Holland, MI but she just sent us a text message explaining that had some family issues on and that she couldn't do the dress on time. Frustrated and overwhelmed, we came over Brides & Tailor while browsing from custom made wedding dresses and we were so pleased with their prompt customer service and attention to details. The wedding dress was finalized within 3 weeks, even less than the time period they usually take. I am really pleased and honored that there is such a quick custom made wedding dress services in Michigan