Brides & Tailor Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

• Desiree
    Desiree B. Getting married on 08/13/2022

My Dream Dress

Working with Manal to create my dream dress has been such a wonderful experience. She was able to help me make some changes to my original design due to a unexpected date change. She was very kind and honest with her opinions on design. When we first met I was a little nervous that I hadn't explained my vision correctly, but when I saw the sketches she sent me I was blown away! It was like she got me! The fabrics used are very high quality, and the bead work is stunning. I would recommend this bridal boutique to anyone! I can't wait to wear my dress!
    Kathy O. Getting married on 06/03/2022

Amazing Experience

One of the best decisions I have made for my wedding! Manal made the process extremely easy and straightforward. Her communication and clarification was quick and excellent. If you want a gorgeous custom wedding dress, she is the best person for it!
  • Erin
    Erin J. Getting married on 05/02/2022

Stunning, custom fitted, and on schedule! Convertible gown with overskirt

DO NOT BE SCARED TO ORDER ONLINE WITH THIS TAILOR! You can get a custom-fitted American made dress that is exactly what you want and half the price of what you buy in a brick and mortar store. I'm like a size 6-8 up top for my chest, but with thick arms, and a size 14 on the bottom. Dress shopping in stores was a nightmare. I wanted a certain amount of pouf but I couldn't spend more than 2 grand. Brides & Tailor provided me with a knee-length ballgown with just the right pouf, customized to my size, with a jacket (not pictured yet), a drop veil, a removable belt (so I can put it on the gown or on the overskirt, whatever's out), and an overskirt beyond floor-length for that dramatic look. I sent her pictures of what I loved on the internet from multiple designs and she put it all together. It's a dream and with the lace-up/corset style back I'll be able to wear the short version again and again! It was so freezing I wore a faux fur jacket out instead but will be showing off the jacket she made and my shorter dress for the family reunion!

Brides & Tailor's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful words Erin! You were such a gorgeous bride, and one of our fave customers! Stay Blessed!:)

• Alison
    Alison J. Getting married on 03/03/2022

The BEST Custom Experience Ever!

A few months ago, I fell head over heels for a dress that was no longer being made - after searching and searching for other similar options, I decided that I would never get the dress out of my mind and that I needed it to be custom made...that's when I came across Brides & Tailor...and let me tell you, it was by far the best custom experience I've ever had. I was assured that the dress would be made on time (and in fact, it came early!) and that they would do everything in their power to create something beautiful...and wow, is it beautiful! Working with Manal was a breeze and her communication was out of this world. The dress fits like a glove and the details are exquisite. I could not recommend Brides & Tailor enough!

Brides & Tailor's reply:

Thank you so much Alison! What a beautiful photo:) Love that! It's been a pleasure working with you and I am so so excited to see how gorgeous you're gonna look in it!

Manal:)
  • Neda
    Neda M. Getting married on 12/06/2021

The Best Wedding Dress Maker

I have been following the Brides and Tailor page for a couple of years on Instagram. I always thought the dresses that were being posted were beautiful and I always told myself if I ever got married, I would check them out. I was so nervous about ordering my wedding dress completely online. I didn't know what to expect. I contacted Manal and showed her a picture of a dress I liked to get an idea of how the ordering process would be. Manal was extremely helpful and answered all of my questions. I never had to wait more than a couple of hours for her to answer my emails. I sent Manal all of my measurements (at her guidance) and Manal immediately started work on my dress. She sent me updates and pictures every step of the way. Even when I didn't like the color I had originally picked out (it was a different champagne color than I had imagined) Manal was quick to change it around for me. She was extremely quick to accommodate me. She sent me a few fabric samples and helped me to pic the shade that I wanted and had my dress completely redone. Manal and her team were able to have my dress completely done in a little over 3 months. Had we not had to change the fabric, it would have been done faster. She shipped my dress out to me and I got it literally the next day. Let me tell you, MY DRESS IS GORGEOUS. It's even nicer in real life than it is in pictures. It is everything I have ever dreamed of. It is made so beautifully. The fabric is heavy and the intricate detail on it is so nicely put in. This dress does not look like a home made dress, it looks like a dress that you could find at any bridal boutique. When I tried it on it fit like a glove. They got all my measurements to the T and nothing needs to be altered. Even the length is perfect. I did not want to take my dress off. lol. If you are looking for a custom made wedding dress, do not even think twice about going through Brides and Tailor. You will not regret it. I cannot wait for my wedding day so I can wear my dress longer than 10 minutes. lol Thank you Manal and Brides and Tailor!!!!
    Paige Getting married on 11/06/2021

Best Experience

Can not express how amazing my experience was! I found the dress of my dreams and I can not wait till my wedding this November to wear it.
    The entire process went so smooth and Manal was such a pleasure to work with and made sure my dress turned out absolutely perfect. 10/10 highly recommend!
    Tessa L. Getting married on 11/04/2021

Nothing but the best

Working with Brides & Tailor was the best choice I could of made when it came to my wedding dress! From the first drawing of my dress to any issues I had a long the way, Manal went above and beyond to make sure it was a stress free experience. Which is hard when you never meet in person! I couldn't be more happy with the result. I never thought I could have a custom wedding dress in my price range. Especially one as beautiful as mine. Will be recommending to those close to me.
    Tarah W. Getting married on 10/31/2021

Exquisite Work

I can't begin to explain the emotions I had when I was working with Manal and her team! I was so scared to order a dress, I didn't know how to explain my vision, and what if I looked awful when it was finally here. Manal made me feel special and calm. She earned 100% of my trust quickly.
    From the original sketch, to fine details, picking out the lace, and talking about exactly what I wanted... The communication was clear, and frequent. When I first saw the photos of the dress, it was even better than I imagined. Once I had it in my hands... I cried. It's perfect. I even bought a veil which I was sure I didn't want. But I'm so glad I got it!
    If you want your dream dress to be made with love, quality, and magic... Don't hesitate to reach out to Manal and her team. This dress was 1000 times better than any I've tried on in a store. And I will keep this for the rest of my life.
    Thank Manal. You can see the passion you have when you feel the dress, and I am honored to be able to walk down the aisle in one of your masterpieces.
  • Brynne
    Brynne V. Getting married on 10/30/2021

Highly recommended!

It was a pleasure from start to finish to work with Manal on designing my dream dress! I had sent her 3 separate dresses and asked her to combine them all into my dream dress.. but in black! I never had luck finding a black dress that looked bridal... until I met Manal! She put together exactly what I was imagining in my head and it’s made perfectly! She was super sweet, helpful, and very responsive. She made the fear of ordering a wedding dress online completely disappear. The turnaround was insanely fast as well. Prices were extremely reasonable given you’re getting a handmade, one of a kind custom dress. I couldn’t be happier with the quality of the customer service and dress I received. I will definitely be recommending Brides and Tailor to everyone looking for a wedding dress!

Brides & Tailor's reply:

Thank you so much for your lovely testimonial Brynne! It has been a pleasure working with you to create your unique custom gown. Can't wait to see photos from your big day!
  • B Varga
    B Varga Getting married on 10/23/2021

Dreams Can Become Reality

To put it simply, this was the best decision I ever made for my wedding.  I'm a counselor and have always believed in self-advocacy and that the client is their own best expert, not me. Brides & Tailor worked with me in a way that was obvious they also uphold those same values. While they gave me the best guidance and information I could ever need, they still made sure to keep me updated and check with me before making any move. Manal and her team were dedicated to making sure I had my exact vision and they absolutely succeeded. My dress came out exactly the way I had pictured it (better honestly). I would absolutely recommend them to any bride, especially those that are alternative and have unique visions - Manal and her team can absolutely bring it to life.
    Rachel Getting married on 10/10/2021

5 star experience!!

1000% suggest having Brides and Tailor create your dream dress! I looked all over for a black dress until I came across their Instagram. Wouldn’t have wanted it any other way 🖤 it fit perfectly and looked stunning!!
  • I
    Iman Getting married on 10/03/2021

Amazing place !

I had a wonderful experience with Brides and Tailor, Manal was very helpful in her experience and advice throughout my journey, and it was all done online . The dress quality is marvelous, I recommend any Bride to go to Brides and Tailor's website and pick her dress, it was so easy and
    straightforward. I'm very satisfied with the dress , it was exactly as I imagined .
    Thank you so much !!
    Dominique B. Married on 08/28/2021

Highly Recommended

The entire experience from design to dress delivery was amazing! She really captured my vision on paper and made it come to life! She is very responsive to communication and patient with her customers. Even during the pandemic she was very accommodating with meeting for fittings as well as future fittings (Since my wedding date is postponed due to Covid). Any one looking for a custom wedding or formal dress, Brides and Tailor is the spot!

Brides & Tailor's reply:

Thank you so much for your lovely testimonial Dominique! It has been a pleasure working with you to create your unique custom gown. Can't wait to see photos from your big day!
    Katherine N. Married on 08/14/2021

Wedding Skirt

Brides and Tailor did a great job making my detachable wedding skirt. It’s beautiful!
  • Ballerinarina
    Ballerinarina Married on 07/21/2021

Dream Dress

Since Covid, I decided to order my wedding dress online. To be honest, I was very worried to purchase my big day outfit without trying on but I found this beautiful dress on Brides&Tailor's Etsy store. Well... when I received my dress, I couldn't stop smiling and didn't want to take it off after I tried on! It was just what I was imagined! I changed few design from the original picture was on etsy store and it was super easy to communicate with the owner Manal. She also sent me a leftover lace fabric so I could add few spots that I wanted to cover little bit more. From the time I sent my measurements to received my dress was about 45 days and which was very fast for a custom dress. I am very happy with Brides&Tailor experience and my beautiful wedding dress!! Thank you so much!!
    Melanie E. Married on 06/26/2021

Wedding Dress

It took me so long to choose a dress that I would fall in love with and when I crossed path to their Facebook page I fell in love with one of their dresses that was on sale and I fell for it really hard and I finally received it in the mail and I’m obsessed!! 10/10 recommend brides & tailor 👰🏻‍♀️❤️
    Ashley L. Married on 05/23/2021

So excited

I was nervous ordering a wedding dress offline but Manal made it such an easy experience. She created my dream wedding dress and I can’t not wait to wear it in May! She is kind, quick, and responds fast. Thank you!!
  • Donna
    Donna B. Married on 05/10/2021

Wonderful Experience with Brides & Tailor

The service provided by Manal was profesional and fun. She made me feel comfortable through the process from taking the measurements, answering my questions in a timely manner, and making sure the dress was exactly what I wanted. The dress is beautiful and exactly the dress that I chose. I wanted to look beautiful as the mother of the bride, as this day is extremely important to me. Manal has made my wish and dream come true. It is an honor to wear this beautiful dress on my daughter's wedding day. Thank you!

Brides & Tailor's reply:

Thank you so much Donna! It was our pleasure to work along with your ideas and vision to bring your beautiful gown into life:)Can't wait to see your photos from your Renee's big day!
  • Renee
    Renee B. Married on 05/10/2021

Review for Dress

Working with Manal and her team was one of the best decisions I could have made! My dress is absolutely stunning and was very reasonably priced. I'm so excited to wear it on my wedding day! Also, I wanted to note that any changes I requested to the gown were done within 24 hours

Brides & Tailor's reply:

Thank you so much Renee! It was our pleasure to work along with your ideas and vision to bring your Dream Gown into life:)Can't wait to see your photos from your big day!
    Tania Married on 04/15/2021

Wedding gown!!

Where do I start??? Man oh man what a smooth ride. All the millions of questions I asked... I always got a nice response. Manual worked with me. Even if I wrote her 10 times for the day, she respond back to me so gracefully. Her patience was THROUGH THE ROOF. I recommend Brides and Tailor 111111111000000000000 times!!!! My gown is gorgeous!!!!!
    Tania Married on 04/15/2021

Wedding gown!!

Aseel H. Married on 03/28/2021

100% Recommend!

I reached out to Brides & Tailor to get a quote for what my dream dress would cost with them. I was surprised at how affordable the quote was, considering I wanted a ball gown with lots of beading/sequens on the corset and sleeves. After looking at all the other great reviews, I decided to give it a go, and I didn't regret it one bit. Manal was very responsive. She responded to all my emails within a few hours. My dress came in the mail a few days ago, and I LOVED IT. The fabric didn't feel cheap at all, and she was able to replicate what I wanted in a dress. It even came with a detachable petticoat so I could make the dress "poofier" if I wanted to, which I really appreciated. I also ordered my veil from them so it could match my dress. The only thing I would warn you about going into this is being absolutely sure of what you want in a dress. I got my dress about 2 months after I made my down payment, so they obviously work on it very quickly and there isn't much room to change your mind once things get going. I definitely recommend getting your wedding dress from Brides & Tailor!!

Brides & Tailor's reply:

Thank you so much Aseel! It has been a pleasure working with you!! Can't wait to see your photos in your Bridal Gown!

Rachel V. Married on 02/02/2021

Perfection

Words can not express how fantastic Brides and Tailor are. The whole experience from start to finish was amazing! They took my dream dress and made it into something even better then I had I had to wanted. Manal’s attention to detail is truly a gift and she truly puts a lot of love and time into her craft. I highly recommend going this route for your wedding gown!I

Brides & Tailor's reply:

Thank you so much for your lovely testimonial Rachel! It has been a pleasure working with you to create your unique custom gown. Can't wait to see photos from your big day!
  • Batool
    Batool S. Married on 01/03/2021

My Dream Come True!

The experience with Brides & Tailor was exceptionally satisfying! I was able to explain my desires and participate in every step of preparing my dress. The end result was truly beyond my expectations!

Brides & Tailor's reply:

Thank you so much Batool! It was our pleasure to work along with your ideas and vision to bring your Dream Gown into life:)Can't wait to see your photos from your big day!
    Justine Married on 10/31/2020

Custom Wedding Dress made of DREAMS!

Manal and her team did such a FABULOUS job creating my custom wedding dress and made the entire experience so painstakingly easy!! I was supposed to get married on Halloween (Covid ruining everything), so I didn’t want a traditional white dress and let me tell you it was SO difficult finding a dress I almost gave up the idea of the non-traditional route. But then I found my saving grace, Manal thank you so so much! She paid attention to all the little details I asked for, gave me so many options of fabric colors, lace appliqués, beadings, etc! Also they made me a matching veil for FREE!! Such a sweet little surprise and you can’t beat that for the price! If you are having trouble finding THE dress, look no further and create your own beautiful gown 💕

Brides & Tailor's reply:

Thank you so much Justine! It has been a pleasure working with you!! Can't wait to see your photos in your Bridal Gown!