Designed with Amore Reviews

Designed with Amore 2
Designed with Amore 3

Shereen · Married on 04/27/2019

Excellent service!

Working with Elisa has been a positive experience from the start. She was recommended after helping with my brother-in-law's wedding. She has a wide selection of beautiful invitations and patiently worked with me to help craft my vision together. I often felt bad for the number of questions I asked and the changes I made as we finalized the invitations, but Elisa was completely understanding and always accommodating. She was always prompt, which put me at ease. With all the decisions and stress that come with planning a wedding, Elisa really helped make this process simple and enjoyable. I'm so happy with how the invitations turned out. Brides, you will not be disappointed! I highly recommend her for your invitations.

Sent on 12/31/2018
  • Ciara

Ciara Montgomery · Married on 04/06/2019

Invitations are beyond beautiful

Elisa was such a pleasure to work with. She was able to recommend design options that compliment my wedding style and color. The invitations came out beautifully!!!

Sent on 12/26/2018
    Designed with Amore 4
    Designed with Amore 5

Celena · Married on 03/16/2019

Amazing product and Excellent Customer Service

Elisa was a joy to work with. We communicated throughout the process and she was very responsive and helped me to obtain the design I was looking for. The invitations are gorgeous and the value for your money is incomparable. Don’t hesitate to use Designed with Amore!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Cristina · Married on 03/09/2019

Wedding invitations

They are really good!! My cards are amazing! And they make everything just like we wanted! Good persons and very professionals! 🥰

Sent on 12/13/2018

Caitlyn Patterson · Married on 02/16/2019

The most beautiful invitations I have ever seen

Elisa is amazing! I am very indecisive but also very picky and she was able to go above and beyond my expectations. My invitations are GORGEOUS. I'm getting compliments from all of my guests. She was so easy to work with and really goes above and beyond to deliver everything you ask for and more.

Sent on 12/30/2018
  • Y

Yostina · Married on 09/03/2018

Elisa, was one of the greatest wedding favors I ever worked with. She was so patient and constantly helped me with her innovative ideas. She was very responsive and sent me several samples, proofs and edits before printing my final invitations. She was extremely creative with all the colors and helped me put together the most beautiful wedding invitation. I had an order of 200+ and every single one came out perfect. Thank you for being an incredible vendor!

Sent on 07/01/2018

Estella · Married on 08/25/2018

I received my invitations on Saturday. THEY ARE ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL and my fiancé LOVES THEM!! ELISA is an absolute GEM to work with! Thank you so much for working with me during this process and for all of your much needed suggestions! Invitations set the tone for a wedding and your invitation set the tone of mine perfectly! I WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYONE looking for a UNIQUE DESIGN, EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE, HIGH QUALITY and COMPETITIVE PRICING! YOU GUYS ROCK!!!

Sent on 06/25/2018
    Designed with Amore 6

Samantha · Married on 04/07/2018

I can't even begin to describe how amazing Elisa is! I called her on a whim after my first invitation company cancelled my invites because of "printer issues". I was so desperate for anyone to help me and even though Elisa didn't know me she listened to me on the phone and no questions asked she completely blew me away with her caring personality. She lives in a state very far away from me and answered her work phone past business hours and rushed my invites to to me. My hopes had been crushed with the previous company and I was not expecting anything special for my invites and she completely blew me away with how beautiful they were. I really believe everything happens for a reason because the invitations she made for me were far more beautiful and elegant then my original choice. I was very stressed out and in tears from the previous company and felt so hurt and at a complete low, but Elisa really put the light back onto my face. I barely know her but just a couple phone calls here and there, and without doubt she is one of the main reasons my wedding will still happen on time because of her hard work and dedication to brides. I can never thank her enough.

Sent on 03/02/2018

Stacy · Married on 03/10/2018

My invitations are unbelievably beautiful, and I'm so glad I chose this company. Elisa was an absolute doll and I know I was an obnoxious client, but she always responded quickly and never made me feel like I was being high-maintenance. If I could give her 6 stars, I would!

Sent on 12/26/2017

Jill · Married on 02/10/2018

I ordered our invitations for our upcoming wedding Mexico and loved them. I received quick responses and quality invitations for a very fair price. Definitely recommend this company!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Erika · Married on 01/13/2018

Working with Elisa was amazing. High quality product and got my large order done in a quick time frame. She customized my order to my needs. Was easy to get ahold of and quick to respond! She made wedding invitations a fun experience it was one of the things of wedding planning that was not stressful. I received SO many complements on my wedding invitations! Would highly recommend her!!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Maria · Married on 12/29/2017

Working with Elisa was an absolute delight. I was a little bit behind schedule getting my invitations ordered. I had a few ideas of what I wanted, but nothing too specific. I told her my ideas, and she worked with me, to get exactly what I wanted. She knew all the little details, things that I didn’t even know existed. She was so helpful and knowledgeable. The piece of mind you get after talking to her about invitations is priceless. I could just tell she was going to do a great job, and my invitations turned out beautiful! Several people told me they were the nicest they had seen. One person even wrote that out on the response card. I highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Ty · Married on 12/16/2017

OMG Elisa is truly one of a kind. She was so helpful in the whole planning and design process for my invitations, programs and menu cards. She was flexible, easy to work with, responded in a timely fashion, and gave her opinion showcasing her expertise on what would look better when it came to color scheme and font. Not to mention affordable. The quality of work is amazing and I am constantly receiving compliments on my invitations. Of all the vendors I have worked with I had a great experience but Elisa with Designed with Amore stood out by far. I would recommend her to any and everyone and will definitely look to use her services again.

Sent on 12/05/2017

Marissa · Married on 11/11/2017

I found this company on Etsy, and after getting samples from them, minted & wedding paper divas, we chose to work with them! Their invitations were spot on, Elisa worked with me every step of the way.. and even though it was a big order (160 invitations plus address printing) they were done quick!! We just mailed ours out and every single person who has gotten theirs has messaged me that they are the most beautiful invitations they have ever seen!! I actually was so happy with them I just joined wedding wire to write them a good review !! Thanks so much again I am obsessed with my invitations xo

Sent on 09/06/2017

Annelisa · Married on 09/16/2017

We ordered our wedding invitations from Designed with Amore, and we couldn't have been more pleased. The invitations were beautiful, the price was right, and communication was always easy and prompt. We've received many compliments on our invitations from our guests, and would recommend their service to anyone!

Sent on 07/19/2017
  • I

Itzia · Married on 05/27/2017

Elisa is amazing! She has been so kind and patient with me. She listened to my many requests and offered excellent advice. Every new email received from her came with more excitement and joy of the progress put into my invitation. Elisa applied every request I offered into a new proof and did it in such a quick manner. I also love how specific she was when making my order. I trusted her 100% and I am glad I did. My invitations turned out INCREDIBLE. The best invitation I had ever seen, and I am glad it is mine.

Sent on 12/14/2016

Breanna · Married on 04/22/2017

I can't even believe how amazing Elisa was to work with. I originally found her on Etsy, when my previous invitation person fell through. I saw these BEAUTIFUL invites and saw that she was local and she was willing to meet in her home office that week! She had a portfolio of invitations to show me and I saw some that I was interested in, but the color scheme was off. She printed the invite in at least 6 different blues so I could pick which one I liked best and was willing to mount it on gold glitter to give it a bit more pizzazz. She gave me options for envelopes and how I wanted them addressed. They came out amazing! My maid of honor said, while helping me stuff the envelopes, "This is the kind of mail you WANT to open." We had all of our envelopes stuffed, and I realized I had about 10 typos in names. Those typos were my fault and I emailed Elisa to see if I could get them reprinted. She said it would be no problem and she had them done 2 days later. I can't stress enough how amazing my experience was and how great the invitations look.

Sent on 02/23/2017

Amy · Married on 03/18/2017

I cannot write enough good things here. My invitations were so beautiful!!! They were also reasonably priced! Elisa was such a pleasure to work with. She made things so easy! She was also extremely professional and a clear communicator. Very important things to have! Any questions I had were addressed immediately. You'd be selling your self short looking elsewhere for your invitation needs.My only regret is not finding her sooner. Thank you Elisa and team!

Sent on 02/04/2017

Jory · Married on 02/07/2017

I can't speak highly enough of Elisa and her team. I was in a situation where I needed wedding invitations in a much shorter timeframe than I thought was fair to ask of someone, especially during Christmas time ( please don't ask her to have something ready in a couple days as that's not what I'm saying but I can tell you it was speedy) My tardiness in ordererimg invitations wasn't due to procrastination, rather a sever autoimmune conduction that leaves me bedridden much of the time. There are days when I can't even speak or walk, and trying to pick out and order the right invitation felt like I was trying to climb Mt. Everest. I originally found a company through google searches but their lack of responsiveness did not set well with me. Furthermore, I wanted to support American businesses. Although I felt overwhelmed trying to pick the right invotiaon and get proper wording,, etc. all in a hurry, Elisa was there every step of the way. She offered help when I needed and gave great suggestions as well. She never made me feel like I was bothering her or was a pest - to this I am very grateful as I had little energy to get this right on my own or without her level of professionalism and responsiveness. I am awaiting delivery, but the electronic proof was gorgeous. She did an incredible design job and was so willing to make some minor modifications from the first proof to the next. They are so beautiful and I can't wait to see them in person (I have no doubt they will be even more beautiful in person). On top of her superior customer service, her pricing was very fair and very competitive with other vendors having similar items. I felt like I got the "best bang for my buck" here after literally searching about a hundred pages of wedding invitations. I would highly recommend working with Designed with Amore and will be telling all family and friends in need of invitations and other similar products about them. Thank you again to Elisa and Design s with Amore.

Sent on 12/23/2016

Sandra · Married on 01/21/2017

I ordered the printable wedding invitations, and I could not be happier. My wedding colors are dusty rose and silver so it was hard finding invitations to match. Well, Elisa made some and they came out absolutely gorgeous!!! I am so in love with them that i recontacted her to see about matching programs. She is so nice and so easy to work with!!!

Sent on 12/02/2016

Kristina · Married on 01/16/2017

Elisa was absolutely amazing. I contacted her a month before my wedding to create my wedding invitations (planned a really quick wedding) and she not only rushed to get the job done but she designed the best invitations I could have imagined. I also want to mention before finding her, I contacted several other vendors and they wanted to charge me over 1200 bucks for 10 invitations. I am beyond thrilled about my wedding invitations and I will definitely be contacting her again! Thank you so much Elisa!

Sent on 12/21/2016
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 11/11/2016

5 stars! Elisa the shop owner was extremely nice and provided email responses very quickly. Most of the time well within 24 hours & she went above and beyond to provide me with a great quality product with the aspects and colors I was looking for. I received the product in the mail today & I am so happy. I totally recommend her.

Sent on 07/11/2016

Amy · Married on 08/13/2016

Elisa has provided me with beautiful invitations just what I was hoping for. You sure know how to make wedding planning simple when it comes to invitations!
    Thank you for listening to my needs!

Sent on 12/06/2015

Alisha · Married on 07/23/2016

My wedding suite was exactly as I wanted. Wonderful to work with.

Sent on 04/23/2016

Amber · Married on 06/18/2016

Elisa provided me with the security of knowing that I would be 100% satisfied with the edits provided on my wedding invitations. I sent back the edits 33 times & she was able to follow through and provide me with a beautiful and well done wedding invitation. With that said, I would recommend this company to anyone who is a perfectionist and want a thorough job. Elisa is on top of her game!

Sent on 12/12/2015