Designed with Amore Reviews

82 Reviews for Designed with Amore

• Sarah

Sarah L. · Getting married on 04/10/2021

Amazing to work with!

Elisa was wonderful to work with. Top notch products. She would talk to me on the phone and via email. I really like to be able to speak to a person.

Sent on 09/11/2020
  • Pia

Pia C. · Married on 10/17/2020

Best invitation place ever

Design by Amore when beyond helping me. She was a 20/20. I had too switch my invitation twice due to moving my date and she went beyond what I expected. She’s does beautiful work and his professional. I cannot thank Elisa enough for the best job ever she did for me. I recommend this company

Sent on 12/16/2020
  • Talia

Talia · Married on 10/10/2020

Stunning!!!

This was one of the easiest things to do besides picking out my wedding dress of course! I absolutely love every aspect of the invites! Elisa and Danielle were so easy and accommodating! I can't say anything more wonderful! So far my guests love them! I couldn't be more happy!

Sent on 07/24/2020
  • F

Frank · Married on 10/03/2020

Excellent All Around!

Customer Service A+
    Quality A+
    Communication A+
    Costs A+

Thank you for all the great work. Getting married during COVID and having to find and design invitations purely online was a task made much easier by working with this company. Would recommend over and over!

Sent on 12/17/2020
  • Brenda

Brenda D. · Married on 09/04/2020

Simply Amazing!!

Elisa Hardy and her design team did an amazing job creating our invitaions. They are absolutley beautiful!! I cant begin to express how grateful we are with thier profesionalism, and attention to detail. We were truley impressed how she took our vision and created the perfect wedding stationary to compliment our theme. Elisa and her design team really may this a wonderful experience and we highly recommend Designs with Amore for any all all your wedding needs.
    Brenda & Lamont

Sent on 07/22/2020
  • Guillermo

Guillermo · Married on 06/11/2020

Very happy and impressed

Our wedding invitations came out perfectly. We were able to design them exactly how we wanted. Everything was top notch, professional, friendly, and easy. Thank you for such a wonderful experience and all that you did for us!

Sent on 12/18/2020
  • Sarah

Sarah O. · Married on 06/06/2020

Dream Invitations!

Incredible design, quality, and customer service! She worked with me on every little detail on the invites and they were absolutely perfect!

Sent on 06/19/2020
  • Jacqueline

Jacqueline K. · Married on 03/07/2020

Great quality invitations!

Working with Amore was a breeze. After selecting the style I received an immediate response and got started. The color scheme was spot on. The ordering process was simple and easy. These are great quality invitations and reply cards at a great price!

Sent on 12/27/2019

Kelly H. · Married on 11/17/2019

By far the easiest part of planning my wedding ❤️

Working with Elisa and her team was effortless. Not only were they quick to respond to any questions I had, but they HAPPILY worked with me to get every detail exactly how I wanted it. I never felt rushed or like a burden. They take pride in their work and it shows in the results! I’m beyond pleased with how my invitations turned out! THANK YOU!!

Sent on 09/04/2019

Jessica S. · Married on 11/08/2019

Amazing experience

I knew I would need personalization when I went searching for my wedding invites i mean a Harry Potter themed needs special touches. Elisa and her team took my ideas and ran with it. She was fast to respond and reasonably priced. The invitations were amazing and everyone loved them. If you need something a little different I would suggest you go through designed with amore.

Sent on 11/27/2019
  • Kelley

Kelley K. · Married on 11/02/2019

Beautiful Invitations, Impeccable Work!!

Elisa is nothing less than a creative genius! She was able to customize an invitation based on a little direction from me on what I was looking for. She was attentive to my color scheme and style, and even provided sample color swatches when I was debating on what would look right. She was always quick to respond, and used her knowledge to enhance my ideas. She was patient during the tweaking process and delivered everything in a timely manner. The end result was exceptional, in both quality and design. I received texts for weeks from people telling me how beautiful my invitations were. Elisa is the best!!!

Sent on 11/22/2019

Monique M. · Married on 10/26/2019

Loved my invitations!!!

Working with Design With Amore made my life so much easier, being all the way in Jamaica and all the details I wanted for my invitation executed perfectly. Elisa was very flexible and just ensured everything was perfect.

Sent on 12/28/2019
  • Morgan

Morgan M. · Married on 09/14/2019

Wedding Invitations

I used Designed with Amoré for my wedding invitation suites. The invitations were sent in the timeframe stated, and exactly as I requested. It took me several months, and ordering samples from other companies, before I could make a decision. I knew the initiations would be the first glimpse my guest would see of my wedding day, so I wanted them to be perfect. I was in love with the initivations when we got them. The invitations were very elegant, and much more lovely in person. Several of our guest said they were the prettiest they had received.

Sent on 09/25/2019
  • Belinda

Belinda · Married on 08/31/2019

Amazing Stationery

Eliza is just absolutely amazing!
    I found her after googling "wedding stationary" and discovered that she was pretty close to where I live. I drove by, called her while in my car and she made time for me. She gave me a one-on-one consultation and immediately I just knew I had found the right place. She made me the most gorgeous and outstanding waiting stationary. All my guests loved it! It was that perfect touch on the tables that made a really big difference. She made me really beautiful table numbers, sitting chart, menu and place cards. I could not wait for my waiting day just to show off the amazing stationary she made for me.
    She was very professional and her services were just absolutely impressive. I am so glad I found her and I would definitely recommend her 10 times over.

Sent on 09/12/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 06/08/2019

Beautiful Invitations and Programs!

Elisa and her team created our invitations and our programs, and we got SO many compliments on our invitations. They were absolutely beautiful! Elisa is very responsive and always wants the best for her clients. She is very creative and always takes your ideas into play, and turns them into exactly what you are looking for. If there were any mistakes she went and fixed them right away. She was cost effective and always came up with cost saving solutions. I never knew how important invitations were to the theme, and honestly they were so beautiful. I would HIGHLY recommend Elisa and her team and if I ever need invitations or paper goods in the future, I will be reaching out to her again! Truly one of my most favorite vendors to work with during the wedding process - quick, communicative, and talented.

Sent on 06/18/2019
  • Victoria

Victoria C. · Married on 06/02/2019

Gorgeous Invitations

These invitations were absolutely gorgeous!! The company was easy to work with, sent numerous proofs with every change, along with a hard copy proof, so there were no surprises. They came out exactly as I wanted and the lace detailing was exquisite!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Shereen · Married on 04/27/2019

Excellent service!

Working with Elisa has been a positive experience from the start. She was recommended after helping with my brother-in-law's wedding. She has a wide selection of beautiful invitations and patiently worked with me to help craft my vision together. I often felt bad for the number of questions I asked and the changes I made as we finalized the invitations, but Elisa was completely understanding and always accommodating. She was always prompt, which put me at ease. With all the decisions and stress that come with planning a wedding, Elisa really helped make this process simple and enjoyable. I'm so happy with how the invitations turned out. Brides, you will not be disappointed! I highly recommend her for your invitations.

Sent on 12/31/2018
  • Ciara

Ciara M. · Married on 04/06/2019

Invitations are beyond beautiful

Elisa was such a pleasure to work with. She was able to recommend design options that compliment my wedding style and color. The invitations came out beautifully!!!

Sent on 12/26/2018

Celena · Married on 03/16/2019

Amazing product and Excellent Customer Service

Elisa was a joy to work with. We communicated throughout the process and she was very responsive and helped me to obtain the design I was looking for. The invitations are gorgeous and the value for your money is incomparable. Don’t hesitate to use Designed with Amore!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Cristina · Married on 03/09/2019

Wedding invitations

They are really good!! My cards are amazing! And they make everything just like we wanted! Good persons and very professionals! 🥰

Sent on 12/13/2018

Caitlyn P. · Married on 02/16/2019

The most beautiful invitations I have ever seen

Elisa is amazing! I am very indecisive but also very picky and she was able to go above and beyond my expectations. My invitations are GORGEOUS. I'm getting compliments from all of my guests. She was so easy to work with and really goes above and beyond to deliver everything you ask for and more.

Sent on 12/30/2018
  • Y

Yostina · Married on 09/03/2018

Elisa, was one of the greatest wedding favors I ever worked with. She was so patient and constantly helped me with her innovative ideas. She was very responsive and sent me several samples, proofs and edits before printing my final invitations. She was extremely creative with all the colors and helped me put together the most beautiful wedding invitation. I had an order of 200+ and every single one came out perfect. Thank you for being an incredible vendor!

Sent on 07/01/2018

Estella · Married on 08/25/2018

I received my invitations on Saturday. THEY ARE ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL and my fiancé LOVES THEM!! ELISA is an absolute GEM to work with! Thank you so much for working with me during this process and for all of your much needed suggestions! Invitations set the tone for a wedding and your invitation set the tone of mine perfectly! I WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYONE looking for a UNIQUE DESIGN, EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE, HIGH QUALITY and COMPETITIVE PRICING! YOU GUYS ROCK!!!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Samantha · Married on 04/07/2018

I can't even begin to describe how amazing Elisa is! I called her on a whim after my first invitation company cancelled my invites because of "printer issues". I was so desperate for anyone to help me and even though Elisa didn't know me she listened to me on the phone and no questions asked she completely blew me away with her caring personality. She lives in a state very far away from me and answered her work phone past business hours and rushed my invites to to me. My hopes had been crushed with the previous company and I was not expecting anything special for my invites and she completely blew me away with how beautiful they were. I really believe everything happens for a reason because the invitations she made for me were far more beautiful and elegant then my original choice. I was very stressed out and in tears from the previous company and felt so hurt and at a complete low, but Elisa really put the light back onto my face. I barely know her but just a couple phone calls here and there, and without doubt she is one of the main reasons my wedding will still happen on time because of her hard work and dedication to brides. I can never thank her enough.

Sent on 03/02/2018

Stacy · Married on 03/10/2018

My invitations are unbelievably beautiful, and I'm so glad I chose this company. Elisa was an absolute doll and I know I was an obnoxious client, but she always responded quickly and never made me feel like I was being high-maintenance. If I could give her 6 stars, I would!

Sent on 12/26/2017