Designed with Amore Reviews

75 Reviews for Designed with Amore

• Jacqueline

Jacqueline Keys · Getting married on 03/07/2020

Great quality invitations!

Working with Amore was a breeze. After selecting the style I received an immediate response and got started. The color scheme was spot on. The ordering process was simple and easy. These are great quality invitations and reply cards at a great price!

Sent on 12/27/2019

Kelly Hutchinson · Married on 11/17/2019

By far the easiest part of planning my wedding ❤️

Working with Elisa and her team was effortless. Not only were they quick to respond to any questions I had, but they HAPPILY worked with me to get every detail exactly how I wanted it. I never felt rushed or like a burden. They take pride in their work and it shows in the results! I’m beyond pleased with how my invitations turned out! THANK YOU!!

Sent on 09/04/2019

Jessica Sperry · Married on 11/08/2019

Amazing experience

I knew I would need personalization when I went searching for my wedding invites i mean a Harry Potter themed needs special touches. Elisa and her team took my ideas and ran with it. She was fast to respond and reasonably priced. The invitations were amazing and everyone loved them. If you need something a little different I would suggest you go through designed with amore.

Sent on 11/27/2019
  • Kelley

Kelley Kaffenberger · Married on 11/02/2019

Beautiful Invitations, Impeccable Work!!

Elisa is nothing less than a creative genius! She was able to customize an invitation based on a little direction from me on what I was looking for. She was attentive to my color scheme and style, and even provided sample color swatches when I was debating on what would look right. She was always quick to respond, and used her knowledge to enhance my ideas. She was patient during the tweaking process and delivered everything in a timely manner. The end result was exceptional, in both quality and design. I received texts for weeks from people telling me how beautiful my invitations were. Elisa is the best!!!

Sent on 11/22/2019

Monique Morgan · Married on 10/26/2019

Loved my invitations!!!

Working with Design With Amore made my life so much easier, being all the way in Jamaica and all the details I wanted for my invitation executed perfectly. Elisa was very flexible and just ensured everything was perfect.

Sent on 12/28/2019
  • Morgan

Morgan Mcpherson · Married on 09/14/2019

Wedding Invitations

I used Designed with Amoré for my wedding invitation suites. The invitations were sent in the timeframe stated, and exactly as I requested. It took me several months, and ordering samples from other companies, before I could make a decision. I knew the initiations would be the first glimpse my guest would see of my wedding day, so I wanted them to be perfect. I was in love with the initivations when we got them. The invitations were very elegant, and much more lovely in person. Several of our guest said they were the prettiest they had received.

Sent on 09/25/2019
  • Belinda

Belinda · Married on 08/31/2019

Amazing Stationery

Eliza is just absolutely amazing!
    I found her after googling "wedding stationary" and discovered that she was pretty close to where I live. I drove by, called her while in my car and she made time for me. She gave me a one-on-one consultation and immediately I just knew I had found the right place. She made me the most gorgeous and outstanding waiting stationary. All my guests loved it! It was that perfect touch on the tables that made a really big difference. She made me really beautiful table numbers, sitting chart, menu and place cards. I could not wait for my waiting day just to show off the amazing stationary she made for me.
    She was very professional and her services were just absolutely impressive. I am so glad I found her and I would definitely recommend her 10 times over.

Sent on 09/12/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 06/08/2019

Beautiful Invitations and Programs!

Elisa and her team created our invitations and our programs, and we got SO many compliments on our invitations. They were absolutely beautiful! Elisa is very responsive and always wants the best for her clients. She is very creative and always takes your ideas into play, and turns them into exactly what you are looking for. If there were any mistakes she went and fixed them right away. She was cost effective and always came up with cost saving solutions. I never knew how important invitations were to the theme, and honestly they were so beautiful. I would HIGHLY recommend Elisa and her team and if I ever need invitations or paper goods in the future, I will be reaching out to her again! Truly one of my most favorite vendors to work with during the wedding process - quick, communicative, and talented.

Sent on 06/18/2019
  • Victoria

Victoria Cheshire · Married on 06/02/2019

Gorgeous Invitations

These invitations were absolutely gorgeous!! The company was easy to work with, sent numerous proofs with every change, along with a hard copy proof, so there were no surprises. They came out exactly as I wanted and the lace detailing was exquisite!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Shereen · Married on 04/27/2019

Excellent service!

Working with Elisa has been a positive experience from the start. She was recommended after helping with my brother-in-law's wedding. She has a wide selection of beautiful invitations and patiently worked with me to help craft my vision together. I often felt bad for the number of questions I asked and the changes I made as we finalized the invitations, but Elisa was completely understanding and always accommodating. She was always prompt, which put me at ease. With all the decisions and stress that come with planning a wedding, Elisa really helped make this process simple and enjoyable. I'm so happy with how the invitations turned out. Brides, you will not be disappointed! I highly recommend her for your invitations.

Sent on 12/31/2018
  • Ciara

Ciara Montgomery · Married on 04/06/2019

Invitations are beyond beautiful

Elisa was such a pleasure to work with. She was able to recommend design options that compliment my wedding style and color. The invitations came out beautifully!!!

Sent on 12/26/2018

Celena · Married on 03/16/2019

Amazing product and Excellent Customer Service

Elisa was a joy to work with. We communicated throughout the process and she was very responsive and helped me to obtain the design I was looking for. The invitations are gorgeous and the value for your money is incomparable. Don’t hesitate to use Designed with Amore!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Cristina · Married on 03/09/2019

Wedding invitations

They are really good!! My cards are amazing! And they make everything just like we wanted! Good persons and very professionals! 🥰

Sent on 12/13/2018

Caitlyn Patterson · Married on 02/16/2019

The most beautiful invitations I have ever seen

Elisa is amazing! I am very indecisive but also very picky and she was able to go above and beyond my expectations. My invitations are GORGEOUS. I'm getting compliments from all of my guests. She was so easy to work with and really goes above and beyond to deliver everything you ask for and more.

Sent on 12/30/2018
  • Y

Yostina · Married on 09/03/2018

Elisa, was one of the greatest wedding favors I ever worked with. She was so patient and constantly helped me with her innovative ideas. She was very responsive and sent me several samples, proofs and edits before printing my final invitations. She was extremely creative with all the colors and helped me put together the most beautiful wedding invitation. I had an order of 200+ and every single one came out perfect. Thank you for being an incredible vendor!

Sent on 07/01/2018

Estella · Married on 08/25/2018

I received my invitations on Saturday. THEY ARE ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL and my fiancé LOVES THEM!! ELISA is an absolute GEM to work with! Thank you so much for working with me during this process and for all of your much needed suggestions! Invitations set the tone for a wedding and your invitation set the tone of mine perfectly! I WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYONE looking for a UNIQUE DESIGN, EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE, HIGH QUALITY and COMPETITIVE PRICING! YOU GUYS ROCK!!!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Samantha · Married on 04/07/2018

I can't even begin to describe how amazing Elisa is! I called her on a whim after my first invitation company cancelled my invites because of "printer issues". I was so desperate for anyone to help me and even though Elisa didn't know me she listened to me on the phone and no questions asked she completely blew me away with her caring personality. She lives in a state very far away from me and answered her work phone past business hours and rushed my invites to to me. My hopes had been crushed with the previous company and I was not expecting anything special for my invites and she completely blew me away with how beautiful they were. I really believe everything happens for a reason because the invitations she made for me were far more beautiful and elegant then my original choice. I was very stressed out and in tears from the previous company and felt so hurt and at a complete low, but Elisa really put the light back onto my face. I barely know her but just a couple phone calls here and there, and without doubt she is one of the main reasons my wedding will still happen on time because of her hard work and dedication to brides. I can never thank her enough.

Sent on 03/02/2018

Stacy · Married on 03/10/2018

My invitations are unbelievably beautiful, and I'm so glad I chose this company. Elisa was an absolute doll and I know I was an obnoxious client, but she always responded quickly and never made me feel like I was being high-maintenance. If I could give her 6 stars, I would!

Sent on 12/26/2017

Jill · Married on 02/10/2018

I ordered our invitations for our upcoming wedding Mexico and loved them. I received quick responses and quality invitations for a very fair price. Definitely recommend this company!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Erika · Married on 01/13/2018

Working with Elisa was amazing. High quality product and got my large order done in a quick time frame. She customized my order to my needs. Was easy to get ahold of and quick to respond! She made wedding invitations a fun experience it was one of the things of wedding planning that was not stressful. I received SO many complements on my wedding invitations! Would highly recommend her!!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Maria · Married on 12/29/2017

Working with Elisa was an absolute delight. I was a little bit behind schedule getting my invitations ordered. I had a few ideas of what I wanted, but nothing too specific. I told her my ideas, and she worked with me, to get exactly what I wanted. She knew all the little details, things that I didn’t even know existed. She was so helpful and knowledgeable. The piece of mind you get after talking to her about invitations is priceless. I could just tell she was going to do a great job, and my invitations turned out beautiful! Several people told me they were the nicest they had seen. One person even wrote that out on the response card. I highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Ty · Married on 12/16/2017

OMG Elisa is truly one of a kind. She was so helpful in the whole planning and design process for my invitations, programs and menu cards. She was flexible, easy to work with, responded in a timely fashion, and gave her opinion showcasing her expertise on what would look better when it came to color scheme and font. Not to mention affordable. The quality of work is amazing and I am constantly receiving compliments on my invitations. Of all the vendors I have worked with I had a great experience but Elisa with Designed with Amore stood out by far. I would recommend her to any and everyone and will definitely look to use her services again.

Sent on 12/05/2017

Marissa · Married on 11/11/2017

I found this company on Etsy, and after getting samples from them, minted & wedding paper divas, we chose to work with them! Their invitations were spot on, Elisa worked with me every step of the way.. and even though it was a big order (160 invitations plus address printing) they were done quick!! We just mailed ours out and every single person who has gotten theirs has messaged me that they are the most beautiful invitations they have ever seen!! I actually was so happy with them I just joined wedding wire to write them a good review !! Thanks so much again I am obsessed with my invitations xo

Sent on 09/06/2017

Annelisa · Married on 09/16/2017

We ordered our wedding invitations from Designed with Amore, and we couldn't have been more pleased. The invitations were beautiful, the price was right, and communication was always easy and prompt. We've received many compliments on our invitations from our guests, and would recommend their service to anyone!

Sent on 07/19/2017
  • I

Itzia · Married on 05/27/2017

Elisa is amazing! She has been so kind and patient with me. She listened to my many requests and offered excellent advice. Every new email received from her came with more excitement and joy of the progress put into my invitation. Elisa applied every request I offered into a new proof and did it in such a quick manner. I also love how specific she was when making my order. I trusted her 100% and I am glad I did. My invitations turned out INCREDIBLE. The best invitation I had ever seen, and I am glad it is mine.

Sent on 12/14/2016