Ivory Elegance Events

Port Saint Lucie, FL View map
1 review
$2,500 Package Price

$2,500 Package Price

We are here to calm your nerves and help you along the way to ensure that every detail, vendor, venue, and petal are exactly to your satisfaction. Our objective is to make sure you sit back and enjoy this special moment in time. We welcome diversity and all couples into our elegant family and respect and cherish every love that there is. Our couples' happiness and love is what makes us so devoted to what we do. Tell us your hobbies, favorite foods, movies, and TV shows. Do you have any family traditions or ethnic customs that you would like to include? What brought the two of you together? These are all vital facts that help us create your fantasy wedding. No event is too big or too small. It is our mission to portray the exact image of perfection that you see in your mind.

Https://Facebook.com/ivoryeleganceevents

Https://instagram.com/ivoryeleganceevents

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Elopement
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    Andrea J. Married on 10/26/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best wedding planner and stylist ever

The most personable stylist and planner ever!!! She listens and comforts and is a styling genius!!! My wedding was only perfect I swear because we had her by our side the whole night. She forever will be like family to us now and I am so beyond happy how smooth and beautiful our night went because of her! Trust me you need her to plan and style your wedding!!!

Ivory Elegance Events's reply:

This makes my heart so happy!! You guys were the sweetest couple and I’m so thankful that you chose me to execute the perfect day for you guys! It was beyond fun and I wish you and Ryan many years of wedded bliss! Have fun on your honeymoon!!! Xoxo
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

Ivory Elegance Events 1
Exclusive

Port Saint Lucie, FL, 34945
Location of (Ivory Elegance Events)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding