Miami, Miami, FL 33157 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 36
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About That One Little Detail

That One Little Detail is a professional wedding planning service based out of South Florida. This team of talented event designers and organizers work hard to find the one detail that makes all the difference in your wedding day. You want an event that shows your personality, your details of the journey through your love story and through your amazing wedding day. That is exactly what That One Little Detail strives for with every event they help plan. They create events that are personal, beautiful, within budget but perfected to your individual wedding day vision. When you’re ready to create the wedding of a lifetime, choose That One Little Detail.

That One Little Detail offers full-service planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination services for couples of all kinds. They provide everything from budget analysis to complete event design and everything in between. You’ll be paired with a planner that understands your vision, and will coordinate it down to the last detail.

• Woman-owned

Videos 1 Video

30 Reviews for That One Little Detail

Jannelle C. · Married on 05/22/2021

Best Decision I made throughout this process

To reiterate what my review title states, hiring Amanda & her team was hands down the best decision I made at the start of my wedding planning process. I could not have handled the before, during, and after of my wedding without her & her team. She is so professional, responsive, pleasant, and understanding.
    From the very beginning of the planning process, she provided so much great information, advice and guidance. She was always available to talk/text and answered any and all questions. Her work ethic is second to none. During the months leading up to big day, she recommended amazing vendors that surpassed my expectations. Her abilities really shined through when she stepped in and handled one vendor that did not follow good business practices. The vendor was unpleasant, deceiving and Amanda represented & protected me better than I could of myself. I'm ashamed to admit that I called Amanda crying one day about that vendor and she reassured me that she would handle it. She did exactly that. And I didn't even know half of the stuff that was going on in the background with that vendor. It wasn't until a couple weeks after the wedding that I realized everything that had transpired. This incident solidified my trust in Amanda. I hope other brides don't have to deal with a similar situation but just know that if you do you are in good hands with Amanda and her team.
    She attended multiple meetings with me in person including dress fittings, table & linen selections, etc. Anytime I requested a zoom meeting she made it happen. As the big day got closer, she scheduled zoom meetings more regularly. And she was constantly touching base with me about place cards, welcome sign, seating chart, and any other details to make sure I was happy with them. At the start of this process, I told Amanda what my vision was, and she made it come to life. My wedding was everything I asked for and more. I didn't have to worry about a thing on my wedding day. They handled everything that day and only came by the hotel to check on me and deliver my bouquet. It was the best feeling. She met me again at the church before I walked down the aisle to make sure everything ran smoothly.
    The reception was incredible. Everything was beautiful and better than I could have imagined. I still can’t believe that was my wedding. All our guests told us how much fun they had and how well organized everything was during the night. That was all because of Amanda & her team. She created a timeline for herself and all the other vendors which she constantly revised and redistributed. There are so many lovely small details that I can mention about Amanda & her team, but the review would be endless. I will just mention one thing that really stood out. We ordered pizzas as a late-night snack for our wedding guests and a few of them were gluten-free for my mom. That night, Amanda not only remembered that the gluten-free pizza was for my mom she personally set it aside and hand delivered to her. It’s those small things that really make it all worth it. Amanda & the rest of the TOLD team were amazing and the best decision I made for my wedding.
    The only regret my husband and I have is not having taken a picture with her the night of my wedding.

Sent on 06/02/2021
  • Kallee

Kallee · Married on 02/01/2021

The best choice I made was hiring Amanda

Working with Amanda was the best decision I made in the entire wedding process (besides marrying my husband, of course)! The amount of time and money she saved us must have been double or triple what it cost to hire her. She does floral design, saving us TONS on our floral costs (she did the arch, bouquets, etc you can see in the photos). She lets her clients use all her existing decor at no cost (for example the big gold hoops at our reception in the photos), on top of helping us find wonderful vendors for other items (cake, dress alterations, rentals, etc.) at great prices. More importantly, she took charge of the event completely on wedding day allowing us to enjoy every minute of our day instead of worrying about the event logistics. I was originally planning to do everything myself due to a limited budget (and my love of DIY), but realized partway through that some professional day-of support would allow me to actually enjoy the moment. Amanda gave me soo much more than just day-of help! She started helping with advice and recommendations right away, and her attention to detail gave me peace of mind throughout the entire process. Getting married during covid was difficult and required a lot of extra care to keep everyone safe, and Amanda took the lead on that as well. It was also raining on our wedding day, so Amanda simultaneously set up in door and outdoor options and quickly moved forward with the outdoor setting when the rain cleared just before the ceremony. I interviewed 9 other planners before deciding to work with Amanda and I can promise you she is a special find. If you’re thinking about whether she’s worth it or not, stop thinking - she’s worth it, hire Amanda!

Sent on 02/07/2021

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

That One Little Detail Pricing

That One Little Detail Price Rates

That One Little Detail FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1500
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 2900
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• That One Little Detail 1
    Choice of Bonus Decor or Discount

Purchase the Partial Planning or Day-of Coordination package and receive all three :

* a complimentary acrylic welcome sign of your design

* complimentary use of decor inventory such as candle votives, card box, table numbers in many different styles

* receive $200 OFF

Purchase the Full Planning package and receive $600 OFF

• Miami Miami, FL, 33157 See on map
    786-628-8072 (Phone number)
    Location of (That One Little Detail)