The Ambrosia Rabbit

West Bloomfield, MI View map Visit website

Based in West Bloomfield, Michigan, The Ambrosia Rabbit is a boutique wedding invitation and stationery company. Owner Tiffany Ambrosia, who also works as lead designer and calligrapher, specializes in pointed pen calligraphy but is also adept at both digitized calligraphy and printed typography. She believes in the importance of paying attention to the details, for a one-of-a-kind finish that truly means something to the customer.

To help your wedding stationery truly stand out, The Ambrosia Rabbit offers alternatives to traditional card and paper products. In the past, they have used handmade deckle-edged paper, leather and acrylic for a distinctive touch to wedding stationery. They want their paper goods to speak to your personal sense of style while adding a layer of artistic elegance to your day. Tiffany is happy to take care of not just assembling your chic stationery, but also shipping it. She works with every couple from beginning to end, to ensure their vision is understood and brought to life. Some of the wedding stationery available from The Ambrosia Rabbit include:

• Wedding invitation suites
  • Save-the-dates and day-of detail cards
  • Vow books
  • Seating charts and place cards
  • Menus
  • Thank-you cards

• Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Assembly
Calligraphy
Design
In-Person Consultations
Printing
Shipping

What is your minimum order requirement?

• Gabriela
    Gabriela B. Getting married on 10/08/2022

Beautifully Amazing Invitations & Service

Working with The Ambrosia Rabbit was the best decision I could have made. In the middle of COVID, my fiance and I decided to elope. It was all last minute, and even though we were not having formal invitations, I wanted something to commemorate the date and location, and to photograph for pictures. The Ambrosia Rabbit blew me away!! Tiffany went above and beyond, giving us a full suite of beautiful invitations. Not only that, she paired them with the most beautiful vow books. To top it off, she was unbelievably responsive and fast! As a last minute COVID elopement bride, she turned it around in 3 days, I was so appreciative of her attention to detail and prioritizing this so last minute.

We had an initial call where I shared detailed of our elopement day and about what I had in mind, she quickly (overnight) turned around three different concepts. We loved all three of them and she was extremely patient and let us pick and choose parts of each to bring together our dream look, colors, font and sparkle.

I will treasure these "faux" invitations forever and our vow books. They have such a special place in marking this date for us.

I will 100% be using The Ambrosia Rabbit for our invitations to our post-COVID wedding celebration. I recommend them to any bride!

Team

Tiffany Ambrosia
Tiffany Ambrosia
Owner & Designer

Tiffany Ambrosia is the owner and designer of The Ambrosia Rabbit. Having the honor of working with couples all over the world and slow-crafting their love story into little heirlooms, Tiffany loves working with her couples to create custom pieces. She specializes in pointed pen calligraphy, handmade natural deckle edged paper, romantic designs and anything else her clients dream up.

Her work has been featured in VOGUE, Rocky Mountain Bride, Wedding Chicks, Metro Detroit Weddings Magazine, and more.

address West Bloomfield, MI, 48323
Location of (The Ambrosia Rabbit)

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding