Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Invites Ink!

Invites Ink! is a creative boutique shop for all your custom invitation and party planning needs. We offer personalized service from start to finish.

Invites Ink! is your place for every milestone in your life.  We have invitations, announcements and stationery for Weddings, Births, Bar/Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Anniversaries and every other milestone event in your life. Once you say yes or you have your date we can sit down with you and create the save the dates, invitations, thanks you's, napkins, kippas, menus, itineraries, programs, and place cards.  Once the invitations are selected we can address your envelopes, stuff, stamp and send them out. We have a wide selections of gifts for shower hostesses and bridal parties. Invites Ink! can help you with hospitality bags for your out of town guests. We also have a wide variety of great give aways, along with party favors.

Invites Ink! also offer party planning services along with day of hostessing.

Invites Ink! looks forward to sitting down with you and browsing our large selection of invitation albums or creating a custom invitation especially for you.

Categories: Wedding Invitation

Regions serviced: Detroit

5 Reviews for Invites Ink!

4.7

Terri is such a breath of fresh air when it comes to wedding invitations and planning! She is so professional, quick to respond, and took my extremely custom invitation idea and turned it into a reality. I appreciate her hard work and definitely recommend her, for the experience and the value!

Profile Picture Shaina, 10/11/14, 9 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I really loved our invitations. I found them online and they were no longer available. Terri said she would look for them and get back to me. The next day she had found them and quoted me a very fair price! The service was speedy and I really have no complaints! She runs the business out of her house and somehow keeps everything very professional.

Profile Picture Michelle, 5/19/07, 5 Reviews

220x220 sq 1420682189577 img0015
220x220 sq 1420682224450 img0011
220x220 sq 1420682228382 img0012

1 ENDORSEMENT
Terri has a wide range of products, experience with a great variety of events and is a joy to work with.

Events