13380 Lakeview, Utica, MI 48315 Map · Phone number

• Jen's Invites
  • Samvadiya Cards
  • The Ambrosia Rabbit

3 Reviews for Elegant Bridal Invitations

I took a "risk" and ordered through Elegant Bridal Invitations before requesting a sample or talking, as they had an incredible price for the invitations I wanted (Fi lives in Mi, and had someone at work had mentioned them). This was not a risk at all- Julie responded very quickly to any email query I had and had notified me that I had made a mistake with my shipping address early on in the process. I could not have been more thrilled with the invitations when they arrived and were better than I expected! Packaged wonderfully, and even had a few extra on top of the extra I had already ordered so there was an additional sense of security. I have heard nothing but good things about our invitations and would recommend Elegant Bridal Invitations to anyone!

Sent on 03/21/2015
  • KarenO

Karen · Married on 06/29/2018

Wonderful products at great prices. There was some confusion during production, but the customer service staff was very friendly and responsive. Our invitations came out perfect. I would definitely recommend - just allow for some extra time, especially during peak wedding seasons.

Sent on 04/04/2018

Tina · Married on 01/07/2012

3.8
      0.0

www.elegantbridalinvitations.com
    Got our invites from here, they were beautiful, we received so many compliments. Great price and used coupon codes, came with free matching TY cards. Ordered a free sample of the invite from another online company, and once saw and loved the paper and design, ordered from them for better price.

Sent on 01/27/2012

• 13380 Lakeview Utica, 48315 See on map
    Location of (Elegant Bridal Invitations)