Farmington, MI 48335 Map · Phone number

About Designs by Robyn Love

Robyn Love fell into the wedding business by accident back in 2008, but there has been no accident about the manner in which she has built a reputation as not only a creative invitation designer and proficient calligrapher, but also one of the most highly sought after wedding map painters in the country. Although she has the ability to customize to fit any need, Robyn's simply elegant letterpress designs appeal to the very top percentage of brides in search of the perfect, fairy tale wedding.

Ordering through Designs by Robyn Love is always an easy and delightful experience. I work with you every step of the way to make sure that you are 100% satisfied with the final product. Check out the process here: http://www.designsbyrobynlove.com/process1/

100% Handmade

The quality of our products and services is expressed in that each design is created by Robyn herself. There are no stock images in our library. All patterns are hand painted. Each lettering project is poured over for hours. This guarantees you a one of a kind, just for you design.

And if custom is maybe a little out of your range we do offer ready made artistic items that you can transform into perfection.

View my website www.designsbyrobynlove.com for information on pricing, ordering and much much more!

Or call me at 248 - 921 - 3082 anytime to discuss your custom order.

Follow Designs by Robyn Love on

8e5f3da7719632ab Lindsay pocketfold 3
560495e100537

24 Reviews for Designs by Robyn Love

Laura · event on 11/07/2015

I am so happy to write this review after having quite literally the best experience ever with this vendor to create very unique custom invitation suite for my daughter's bat mitzvah. I saw Robyn's work on Etsy and her web site and knew that she had the right mind set and creative tone for doing the one-of-a-kind and personalized invitation to a Harry Potter themed bat mitzvah. I hired her after seeing a few mock-ups of her initial ideas and a hand-written letter from her in the most beautiful calligraphy handwriting I had ever seen. While she had never done anything quite like it before, I had a strong instinct to trust her and I went with it. I am so fortunate for that! Working with Robyn was truly a joy. She and I collaborated and she truly knew what my vision was and then beautifully conceived and executed it. Each piece of the invitation suite is custom, hand-crafted, and a work of art. The invitations went out a few days ago and my phone has been abuzz with text-messages with compliments! These are direct quotes, "Amazing & original invitation!" "I got the invite - super classy!" "Love the invite, so cool!" and, my favorite "This is the single greatest invitation I have ever seen in my life." The invitations have set the mood for what I hope is one of the greatest nights of our lives. Thank you for everything, Robyn. You are a gem!

Sent on 09/21/2015

Robyn designed my Save the Dates and they were AMAZING! I received so many compliments - it was flawless! She designed a watercolor map of our wedding city and personalized it with everything I asked for just perfectly. She is AMAZING!

Sent on 09/21/2015

Loved the menus she made for our wedding! Turned out exactly how we wanted them. She was so sweet, easy to work with, and responded quickly to my many emails! Beautiful designs. LOVE!

Sent on 09/22/2015

Award

Designs by Robyn Love FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Eco-Friendly, Embossed, Engraving, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping, Thermography
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 50

• Custom Creations & Invitations
    Custom Creations & Invitations Wedding Invitations

If you are looking for extraordinary calligraphy and design possibilities, especially of a vintage nature, look no further. Robyn does beautiful work and her custom maps are truly amazing...each a work of art. I highly recommend her. Karen Bailey, Owner/Designer, Custom Creations & Invitations

• Corradetti Glass Studio & Gallery
    Corradetti Glass Studio & Gallery Museum Weddings

Beautiful handmade items, very high quality!

• GoIzzy Custom Event Design
    GoIzzy Custom Event Design Wedding Florists

Robyn's calligraphy is beautiful and elegant. She is professional and easy to work with. We recommend Robyn to anybody that is looking for classy look and original design.

• Farmington, 48335 See on map