7328 cypress Pointe DR, Ypsilanti, MI 48197 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About Lettering By Kenisha LLC

Lettering By Kenisha LLC is a design studio in Ypsilanti, Michigan, that provides engaged couples with wedding stationery and custom hand lettering. Owner and designer, Kenisha Coon, has a passion for modern calligraphy, and loves helping soon-to-be-weds add a personalized touch to their big day. From envelopes to signage, she can add a rustic, elegant, or whimsical touch to some of your most important paper goods.

Lettering By Kenisha LLC can customize your invitations, down to the ink color, to give your guests a lasting first impression to your wedding theme. For your big day, Kenisha can use her artistic writing style through your place cards, menus, table numbers, and other stationery. She is familiar in both acrylic and chalk mediums, to ensure that your rustic decor makes an eye-catching statement.

• Black-owned
Physical Table signage
ac714e49 fa69 4e97 a04f dded542f0b7b 51 2020925 161564960245984

6 Reviews for Lettering By Kenisha LLC

Nicole K. · Getting married on 04/22/2022

Amazing (and affordable) Work!

We were absolutely floored by the envelopes Kenisha hand addressed for us. Her calligraphy skills are beautiful and she gave us exactly what we asked for in terms of style to match our invitations. She was incredibly responsive to answer all questions, provide the quote and to send back the work. She returned our envelopes back within the week and they we love them!

If you want to add a personal yet professional touch to your wedding stationary, while sticking to a budget, and support a small business in the process- she’s your girl!

Sent on 05/04/2021

Rosemary V. · Married on 11/14/2020

Great professional services

Have used this vendor for her beautiful writing skills for cards. She did an absolutely wonderful job and everyone enjoyed the product. I would highly recommend her for signage or any other lettering needs for a wedding!

Sent on 03/19/2021

Lettering By Kenisha LLC FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    RSVP Cards
  • What services do you provide?
    Addressing

Team of Lettering By Kenisha LLC

Kenisha Coon

Kenisha Coon

Owner

I’m a millennial boy mom to two boys and an expert adoption social worker trainer. I have a wonderful photographer husband and we are located here in SE Michigan . I enjoy true crime podcasts and anything 90s!

I’ve always love my handwriting and LOVED watching lettering videos and #tiktok . I find it very calming! So I decided to give it a try! Turns out I’m not half bad!

About a year ago, I started Lettering By Kenisha and I offer calligraphy services for events , as well as sign making for home decor or porches, decals, an array of tangible gift items, digital files, and logos.

By day, you will find me trying to dismantle the disparities of black and brown youth in the child welfare system here in Michigan and teach others lessons toward becoming anti-racist. By night, I am crafting and creating to help others and make them things to bring them joy!

I am opening to working with all newly engaged nearlyweds

#blackowned #loveislove #ally #womanowned

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 7328 cypress Pointe DR Ypsilanti, MI, 48197 See on map
    7609142081 (Phone number)
    Location of (Lettering By Kenisha LLC)