Lettering By Kenisha LLC

Ypsilanti, MI View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Lettering By Kenisha LLC is a design studio in Ypsilanti, Michigan, that provides engaged couples with wedding stationery and custom hand lettering. Owner and designer, Kenisha Coon, has a passion for modern calligraphy and loves helping soon-to-be-weds add a personalized touch to their big day. From envelopes to signage, she can add a rustic, elegant, or whimsical touch to some of your most important paper goods.

Lettering By Kenisha LLC can customize your invitations, down to the ink color, to give your guests a lasting first impression of your wedding theme. For your big day, Kenisha can use her artistic writing style through your place cards, menus, table numbers, and other stationery. She is familiar with both acrylic and chalk mediums, to ensure that your rustic decor makes an eye-catching statement

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What invitation and card products do you offer?

RSVP Cards

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Calligraphy
Design
Shipping
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

Nicole K. Married on 04/22/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing (and affordable) Work!

We were absolutely floored by the envelopes Kenisha hand addressed for us. Her calligraphy skills are beautiful and she gave us exactly what we asked for in terms of style to match our invitations. She was incredibly responsive to answer all questions, provide the quote and to send back the work. She returned our envelopes back within the week and they we love them!

If you want to add a personal yet professional touch to your wedding stationary, while sticking to a budget, and support a small business in the process- she’s your girl!

Lettering By Kenisha LLC's reply:

Thank you so much! I truly appreciate ya! You were also super easy and amazing to work with! I wish you a wonderful wedding day!
  • Brittney
    Brittney K. Married on 10/15/2021

Great Place Cards!

Kenisha was awesome to work with! She was a great communicator and helped me customize my place cards to my liking! The place cards are stylish and durable and I can't wait to use them on my wedding day!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

Team

Kenisha Coon
Kenisha Coon
Owner

I’m a millennial boy mom to two boys and an expert adoption social worker trainer. I have a wonderful photographer husband and we are located here in SE Michigan . I enjoy true crime podcasts and anything 90s!

I’ve always love my handwriting and LOVED watching lettering videos and #tiktok . I find it very calming! So I decided to give it a try! Turns out I’m not half bad!

About a year ago, I started Lettering By Kenisha and I offer calligraphy services for events , as well as sign making for home decor or porches, decals, an array of tangible gift items, digital files, and logos.

By day, you will find me trying to dismantle the disparities of black and brown youth in the child welfare system here in Michigan and teach others lessons toward becoming anti-racist. By night, I am crafting and creating to help others and make them things to bring them joy!

I am opening to working with all newly engaged nearlyweds

#blackowned #loveislove #ally #womanowned

7328 cypress Pointe DR Ypsilanti, MI, 48197
7609142081
Location of (Lettering By Kenisha LLC)

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding