9368 Highland Green Drive, Saginaw, MI 48609 Map · Phone number

About The Extra Detail LLC

Brandi Hoernlein of The Extra Detail - Designer, Printer, Assembler, Shipper and Store Owner

As I planned for my wedding in 2006 I searched hundreds of options in order to have that perfect invitation. I believed the invitation set the tone for my event. After months of searching I settled for an invitation that I believed suited my event. However still searching for that perfect invite I made the decision to create my own invitation.

I have expanded my invitation designs to assist brides in finding that perfect invite.

My goal is to satisfy all brides in order to lessen the stress of their upcoming event. My invitations can be altered in every aspect. You may also choose to create your own invitation design based on ideas you may have. I will help you create a one of a kind invitation for your special day.

SHIPPING IS FREE ON ALL U.S ORDERS!!

b23
b22
b23
pocket

5 Reviews for The Extra Detail LLC

I can't thank The Extra Detail enough. My invitations were amazing, The Extra Detail was incredible to work with. I received so many compliments on these it was wonderful. Brandilyn is a gem and I would recommend this company to anyone looking for any stationery.

Sent on 01/22/2016

The invitations and wedding stationary that The Extra Detail created for us was absolutely stunning! We had so many compliments on the beauty and craftsmanship of our designs. They created pieces that really set the tone for our gorgeous wedding. I will definitely recommend their talents to anyone for any event!

Sent on 10/15/2014

Brandi was very responsive and easy to work with. We made a number of changes before circling back to almost the original design. The invitations were shipped out promptly, and I thought we got a good price for them. However, when given the option of paper choice, I didn't realize (and it wasn't evident from the photo proof) that the flat white card stock is not matte, but in fact semi-gloss. Since our design featured a water color effect, the semi-gloss ended up making the digital print look a little cheap, imho. I think that we should've received a little more information on the look of the paper, though it was also partly my fault for not pressing. So I would advise future brides to be very specific about paper when getting invitations printed, whether with The Extra Detail or not. I do think that a designer's eye should've spotted this effect however and used a true matte paper. For this reason, I've docked a few stars. But otherwise, I'm pretty happy with my experience.

Sent on 01/10/2013