PO Box 4234, Winter Park, FL 32793 Map · Phone number

About Designs by Cornelia Weddings & Events

Serving the Central Florida area, Designs by Cornelia, LLC Weddings & Events will plan and execute every intricate detail of your special event by serving as your personal advisor on party and wedding etiquette; will serve as your coordinator to provide suggestions some of Orlando's most reputable and affordable vendors; will supervise and oversee all details so that your event will come together completely stress-free; and will be your personal financial planner to ensure that your event is its absolute best while staying within your desired budget. For more information, please contact me at Arlene@designsbycornelia.com

We specialize in Weddings, Soirees, Corporate Events and Ladies Nights (Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!!!).

Congratulations on your engagement and Happy Planning!!!

Follow Designs by Cornelia Weddings & Events on

ZF0919372761088
15a1988664204986 1303430142970 aeIMG8314

10 Reviews for Designs by Cornelia Weddings & Events

Rishee · Married on 11/10/2013

I LOVE MY PLANNER!! Arlene handled literally everything and made my planning process so easy for me. More importantly she made me feel comfortable. She took the budget that I had and LITERALLY made my DREAMS come TRUE!!!

Sent on 11/15/2013

Ebony · Married on 12/01/2012

Before choosing Arlene from Designs By Cornelia, I had met with another wedding planner. Something just didnt feel right. My friend told me about Arlene and from the very first meeting I knew that my wedding was going to be great. I felt apprehensive about telling her some of the things I wanted at my wedding (red carpet, individualized wedding glasses for each guest, etc.) but Arlene was very understanding and took everything I wanted into consideration. She even made suggestions for price savings. I have a demanding job and I am not at all a visual person. Arlene narrowed everything down so that my choices were very straight forward and to the point. She provided pics and other visual aids to help me figure out what I wanted. Her vision was awesome. My wedding was beautiful. I am constantly getting comments on the setup and arrangement of the ceremony (which were all Arlene's ideas.) I must admit, I was a slacker during the process, but Arlene stayed on me and made sure we got everything done in a timely manner. I plan to book her for every big event I have in the future. She is truly awesome at what she does.

Sent on 04/27/2013

Kim · Married on 07/03/2011

It was a PLEASURE to work with Arlene at Designs by Cornelia. She is very professional and courteous. My Daughter's wedding day was exceptionally well planned and flowed like clockwork. I appreciate all the hard work, and all the extras that she did in order to make sure the Bride and the Groom shined on their day. I also appreciated her dedication to details and designs, she knew exactly what was to be expected. You were a God-Send Arlene, and we were so blessed to have you as our Coordinator.
    Sincerely,

Kim Gadson-Mitchell (Mother of the Bride)

Sent on 07/25/2011

Designs by Cornelia Weddings & Events's reply:

Mrs. Mitchell and her daughter were absolute delights and it was my pleasure to be a part of their most special day!!!

Designs by Cornelia Weddings & Events FAQ

• Puff 'n Stuff Catering
    Puff 'n Stuff Catering Wedding Caterers

Arlene and the entire Designs by Cornelia team are absolutely wonderful! She is knowledgeable, friendly and an invaluable partner in planning one of the biggest days of your life. We love having the opportunity to work along side Arlene to produce magical events!

• DJCARL.COM ENTERTAINMENT, LLC
    DJCARL.COM ENTERTAINMENT, LLC Wedding DJs

Arlene is awesome! She will run an excellent wedding for you and your family guaranteed! There are so many women who claim to be planners. Arlene takes great pride in what she provides.

• Heaven Event Venue
    Heaven Event Venue Banquet Halls

We loved every minute working with Arlene from Designs by Cornelia Weddings & Events! She will make sure every detail is perfect and handle your special day so that it is stress free.

• PO Box 4234 Winter Park, 32793 See on map