6329 S. Mooresville Road, Indianapolis, IN 46221 Map · Phone number

About Designer Consigner, LLC

Designer Consigner Boutique opened in 2001 and is an off the rack, walk in Bridal & Formal store that specializes in New & Preowned Wedding & Bridal Gowns, Mother of the Bride and Groom Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Prom Gowns, Pageant Dresses, Homecomeing Dresses, Veils, Tiaras and all accessories at REAL discounted prices.

We carry new & preowned gowns at discounted prices. Save HUNDREDS Of Dollars on your gown or dress at Designer Consigner Boutique. Our Gowns are so GORGEOUS we have appeared on The Indy Style Show two times.

Turn your dress into CA$H at Designer Consigner Boutique. Call for info.on or consignment process 317-856-6370

We offer a FREE Layaway Service. Call for into. 317-856-6370

Visit our website & see some of the GORGEOUS Gowns we have in stock. Be sure to follow us on our social media sites for new arrivals, discounts, coupons & sales notices.

Designer Consigner Boutique

pq2
543ad9c3e049f056 1442529015235 044 2

2 Reviews for Designer Consigner, LLC

Missy · Married on 06/14/2015

there are only 5 stars? :( this place needs more. Designer Consigner Boutique is an adorable bridal/fromal store selling new and preowned gowns. The gowns that are preowned look new without the high price tags. They made looking for a dress extra special for me and my mom. They had a large selection and I believe we tried on them all. The owner was there and she gave us one on one attention with every gown and question we had. She was so very sweet and allowed us to take our time. We were there for hours trying to decide on two dresses which I loved and wanted one for myself and the other for my mom. It was closing time and the owner blowed me away by locking the doors but telling mom & I to take our time because she would wait for us. Mom & I ended up getting both dresses which we looked beautiful in. I am so glad I found this adorable Bridal and Formal Store. They sure know what they are doing and they sure know how to deliver top notch customer service. My big day will be a hit in these stunning gowns. I won't hesitate to recommend Designer Consigner Boutique to anyone I know getting married, going to the prom or needing a formal or special occasion dress. This place is wonderful. I can't thank them enough for their kindness & help.

Sent on 01/03/2015

Tammy · Married on 05/09/2015

Designer Consigner Boutique is a god send for brides to be & anyone looking for a formal or special occasion dress. An adorable boutique with top notch service & the prices are amazing. This is the second time getting married for me & I was a little nervous about finding a dress but the staff at Designer Consigner Boutique were so knowledgable & helpful that they made the process a beautiful memory. I was able to buy a dress, tiara & matching jewelry and shoes all for under $300.00. You can't get that anyplace. I'm so glad I found them. Highly recommend them.

Sent on 12/12/2014

Designer Consigner, LLC FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    Under $500
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
    Flower Girls
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Consignment
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Gowns
    Plus Size Gowns
    Shoes
    Undergarments
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Weekly
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

• 6329 S. Mooresville Road Indianapolis, IN, 46221 See on map
    3179799628 (Other Phone Number)
    Visit our website for current store hours