San Clemente, CA 92672 Map · Phone number

About design the details

about nicole

Ever since I was a little girl, I have loved fashion and design and have taken that through my life in everything I do.

It wasn't until I created stationary for a friend's shower and my sister's wedding, that something inside me clicked. Combining my love for design and fashion, I thought this could bring another avenue for me. There was no doubt in my mind that I wanted to pursue a career in design.

This started as a passion and it now has grown into a business. All stationary has its own personality. Not one is ever the same and I hope to bring a uniqueness to your event.

www.designthedetails.com

img2482 copy
erinjasonwedding0291 copy

10 Reviews for design the details

• User3183605 · event on: 12/08/2012

Nicole with Design the Details is a true professional. She is incredibly creative and so easy to work with. Her prices are very fair. If you need invitations for your next event, I would recommend Nicole .

Ashley · Married on 08/24/2013

Nicole is awesome, so creative and always prompt with responses. I got amazing feedback from my guests on the invites.. I couldn't say enough good things about Design the Details.

Megan · Married on 08/17/2013

Design the Details definitely deserves the highest praise not only for their product but also the quality of their service. As someone who is always behind on important deadlines, I approached Design the Details with a very short timeline. They were incredibly responsive and were able to meet the turnaround for me without a hitch. When the invitations arrived, they were absolutely beautiful! Exactly what I wanted. We have received so many compliments on them and they add a very artistic touch to our wedding. Design the Details was so flexible and accommodating and it was truly a pleasure to work with them on our wedding invitations. Thank you Design the Details!

design the details FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Design, Eco-Friendly, Embossed, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 50