InviteInk

Brea, CA View map

Custom invitations based on your colors, your theme, your budget.

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations

What services do you provide?

Assembly
Design
Embossed
Engraving
Letterpress
Printing
    Neha Married on 05/17/2013
    poorvi thank you so much for taking us through the process of the invitations having patience with us ! Making a simple and beautiful invitation for our wedding day ! Thank you Poorvi :-)
  • User1298043 2+ years ago
    Inviteink was my favorite wedding vendor that we worked with for our wedding. Poorvi is so sweet and helpful in finding the right invitation for each bride. Unlike many “desi” vendors, she is not pushy and understands that not every bride has an unlimited budget. She even made suggestions for how we could get the product we wanted, but still save money. In the end, she helped us create a gorgeous and unique wedding invitation that even incorporated a peacock feather to match our theme. We received so many compliments our invitation and it was such a great first impression for our very special day. I highly recommend Inviteink’s services to other brides.
    Brandon Married on 09/22/2009
    Poorvi has to be one of the most talented and easy to work with people in the business. I have seen many of her designs ranging from the most elegant to simple and they are absolutely mind blowing. The time and care she spends with each customer also should be noticed. Everyone gets exactly what they want, if not even better. I would highly recommend her.

Brandon Wong Photography Brandon Wong Photography Wedding Photographers

If you have seen Poorvi's work on her blog or in person you already know the quality of printing and design that she can produce. Elegant, beautiful, and unique are only some of the words I can use to describe her work. I wanted her to do my business cards and she helped me guide my initial design to something that had a lot more impact and class. The end product was also beautiful and the colors really did pop. The entire process was wonderful and I highly recommend her for all of your printing services.

259 N. Berry Street Brea, 92821