Dee Lee Designs

3592 Rosemead Blvd #329, Rosemead, CA 91770 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 10

About Dee Lee Designs

Dee Lee Designs is an event planning company in Rosemead, California. Event planner Dee and her team pay close attention to details when curating the events for their clients. They provide a vast variety of resources suitable for every budget and personal style. Whether full-service or partial planning, Dee Lee Designs works with couples to coordinate all the details for their special day.

Experience
Owner Dee Lee fell into the event planning industry after retiring from the teaching world. She combined her passion for photography, planning, and production to open Dee Lee Designs. Offering a “concierge experience,” Dee creates events from beginning to end for her clients.

Dee Lee Designs offers month-of, partial, and full planning services for weddings and other special events. They will guide you through each step of the planning process, including budget analysis, creation of timelines, gathering to-do lists, guest list assistance, and suggesting decor that fits your event. With month-of coordination, the team will assist in styling your wedding and coordination of vendors.

Follow Dee Lee Designs on

Dee Lee Designs 7
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Contreras · Married on 11/16/2018

Amazing wedding planner

Dee is such an amazing planner. Her personality and her attitude make her such a joy to be around. From beginning to end she will make your event her priority. She always makes your visions on how you want the event to look at the top of her list, all while still putting her unique spin and amazing touch on it. Her team is amazing and so professional. The connections she has are the best. The best part is that you just mention something your interested in and her response is, "I know someone that can do that for you."
    From beginning to end she made sure that we had everything and more for out wedding. She completely surpassed our expectations and we couldn't be happier with the way our event came out with her.
    We truly couldn't express more how ecstatic we are that we had Dee by our side to plan our wedding.

Sent on 12/23/2018

Lynne · Married on 10/20/2018

Blessed to have crossed paths with Dee. I initially contacted her about 3 months before my wedding about renting a donut wall as a referral of a donut vendor we had chosen for our reception. Before speaking with her, I didn't think I needed a coordinator to help for my wedding since most plans were made and I had some friends/family I would just assign tasks to for the wedding reception the day of. When I spoke with her, I already felt at ease and knew she was filled with experience because she was asking me many things about the wedding reception I have not thought about. I guess there was more to it than I had thought.

Long story short... her and her team made my wedding day stress free for me and I am thankful we made a decision to have a coordinator, especially Dee Lee Designs. Dee had a lot of responsibilities to take care of the day of with transitioning items from ceremony to reception, set up, handling my donut wall and more. She made things happen and even was willing to add more people to her team to get things done and made sure everything was covered, which I greatly appreciated. She also added styling touches to the reception that fit with our theme. She also has many contacts; If I needed a resource, she provided me contacts such as a limo and even provided the exact floral arch and donut wall I envisioned. There were some mishaps on day of wedding that were beyond our control- she was able to shield them from my husband and I because she wanted us to focus on having a good time and she was able to handle from the backend. She was very on top of the flow of the timeline as we had to be out of the venue at a certain time. Overall, super thankful for Dee and her team. I would highly recommend Dee Lee Designs for any event coordinating!

Sent on 10/05/2018

Jennifer · Married on 09/29/2018

Wedding Review
    I've heard planning a wedding is the most stressful event in your life, I didnt want to do it and miss anything that would mean something.

Dee is my life saver. I had no idea what I wanted, didnt know where to start, didnt know what to do. If an issue, question, or anything came up - SHE TAKES CARE OF IT. Not only did she recommend the best vendors, she understood I had budgets to stay within. Her professional thoughts and guidance was so relieving, I trusted her with it all.

She executed the dream I never knew I had! They went above and beyond. THANK YOUUUUU!

Details, details, details! It was all on point!

Her and her beautiful team- AMAZING!
    The most funny thing happened. I started to sweat before walking down the aisle. Every bride wants to look their best. one of her team members found a paper to fan me! That's love. I am forever grateful for that!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Award

Dee Lee Designs FAQ

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 4,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• VOX DJs
    VOX DJs Wedding DJs

We work with Dee Lee Deisgns all the time, and know they provide nothing but the best quality service, and complete passion and dedication to their work. We love recommending them to our clients.

• NOOR
    NOOR Banquet Halls

It is always a pleasure working with Dee Lee Designs. Her attention to detail, professionalism with the management team at NOOR and dedication to her Client's is exceptional. You are in good hands with Dee Lee Designs both for producing aesthetically gorgeous events and implementing all of the important details of your wedding.

• 3592 Rosemead Blvd #329 Rosemead, CA, 91770 See on map