3592 Rosemead Blvd #329, Rosemead, CA 91770 Map · Phone number
· Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 11

About Dee Lee Designs

Dee Lee Designs is an event planning company in Rosemead, California. Event planner Dee and her team pay close attention to details when curating the events for their clients. They provide a vast variety of resources suitable for every budget and personal style. Whether full-service or partial planning, Dee Lee Designs works with couples to coordinate all the details for their special day.

Experience
Owner Dee Lee fell into the event planning industry after retiring from the teaching world. She combined her passion for photography, planning, and production to open Dee Lee Designs. Offering a “concierge experience,” Dee creates events from beginning to end for her clients.

Dee Lee Designs offers month-of, partial, and full planning services for weddings and other special events. They will guide you through each step of the planning process, including budget analysis, creation of timelines, gathering to-do lists, guest list assistance, and suggesting decor that fits your event. With month-of coordination, the team will assist in styling your wedding and coordination of vendors.

Follow Dee Lee Designs on

Dee Lee Designs 4
Dee Lee Designs 5

Randy Chau · Married on 09/08/2019

Amazing wedding planner & friend

Dee Lee and her team did an amazing job on our wedding! My wife and I chose Dee to help us plan our entire wedding. We shared our wedding vision and Dee was able to recreate just that! She recommended many of her favorite vendors, which we ended up loving. From beginning to end, she was there every step of the way to guide us through the entire process of planning. If we ever needed any assistance, she was just a call/text away. Dee and her team definitely went above and beyond to make our dream wedding come true. I would highly recommend Dee Lee Designs to anyone who is looking for an extremely hard-working planner who is passionate about everything she does!

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Yun

Yun Chen · Married on 08/31/2019

So amazing! So blessed!

As an out of state bride, I should have known better that I need a wedding planner before we even look for a wedding venue. I hired Dee after i decided to book skylinks at Long Beach Golf Course based on the pictures I saw online. When I went there in person to check out the venue in person, I was super disappointed and almost cried! The venue was so different from the pictures they presented online. Dee was there with me. She used her network and helped me found a much better looking wedding venue very soon. She understood we lost our deposit from Skylinks wedding venue so she helped us to save as much money as possible. She was there for me along this entire wedding planning journey ever since she was hired! I was having mental breakdowns for multiple times due to stress and she was there to share her life experience to cheer me up. It is so hard to just step back and let someone else plan your wedding. Dee likes to talk about her experience, sometimes she talks a lot. But thats what makes her a wonderful planner. She advices us on every single detail, and when we didn’t take her advise seriously and we ended up with mistakes and regret! I am so lucky that Dee was there to help save the day. If you hire her, you just have to trust her expertise and professionalism. Dee and her assistants were so amazing and supportive on our wedding day. I didn’t have to worry about anything on our big day. Our wedding was very beautiful and so much fun! thanks to Dee and her amazing team! One of our relatives who recently had a wedding commented that Dee is very good. I am not sure how to thank Dee enough for all of her help, advise and mental support! If you are still looking for a wedding planner, look no further,
    Dee is the one!

Sent on 09/21/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• VOX DJs
    VOX DJs Wedding DJs

We work with Dee Lee Deisgns all the time, and know they provide nothing but the best quality service, and complete passion and dedication to their work. We love recommending them to our clients.

• NOOR
    NOOR Banquet Halls

It is always a pleasure working with Dee Lee Designs. Her attention to detail, professionalism with the management team at NOOR and dedication to her Client's is exceptional. You are in good hands with Dee Lee Designs both for producing aesthetically gorgeous events and implementing all of the important details of your wedding.

• 3592 Rosemead Blvd #329 Rosemead, CA, 91770 See on map