LV Floral Events

Los Angeles, CA View map

$4,117 Typical Price

LV Floral Events is a full service floral and design studio specializing in weddings and events. In addition to weddings, we also do vase arrangements for special occasions such as Valentines, Mother's day, birthdays and everyday arrangements. Please contact Linda if you are interested in a quote, consultation or to place an order. Please call Linda @ 626.236.8730 or email your inquiry at LVfloralEvents@gmail.com. Consultations are by appointment only please.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$201.00

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$50.00

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$10.00

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$106.00

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150.00

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$4117

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Glamorous
Modern
Preppy
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit
Wholesale/Bulk

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

Amy Married on 02/22/2020

RECOMMEND! Amazing at putting your floral vision together!

Linda was recommended to me by another florist who I had been communicating with for several months. I had been "shopping" around for a florist and didn't realize that some required a minimum spend before working with you. Long story short, the other florist cancelled on me for a family member's wedding. I was completely devastated by this and even thought of DIY-ing the flowers the week of weddiny, but I'm so glad I didn't because meeting Linda was the best thing to come out of this. Linda is absolutely amazing! We communicated mostly by email and Instagram chat, with a few initial phone calls. She was super sweet, knowledgeable, and patient with me, as I don't know much about flowers and didn't have a large budget for florals. Based on photos and stories she posted on IG, I was really impressed with her abilities and gave her full creative rein on our wedding flowers. I had a lot of Pinterest inspiration that I shared with her at the beginning, which I can honestly say was a chaotic mess of my indecisive mind. Yet, she somehow understood what I wanted and this past February, her floral creations were everything I wanted and more! I now realize how much flowers can change the look and feel of a wedding. As I mentioned, I had a very low budget, DIY wedding and Linda definitely made it look amazing! If you are in need of a good florist/friend, please book Linda for your next event! You will not regret it!
    Perla Married on 12/22/2018

Amazing!!!

Seriously such an honor to work with Esmeralda and Barbie! Florals were beautiful! Decor was amazing and set just the way I wanted! Easy to work with and super super helpful! I even got some extra floral decor free of charge! Prices were seriously amazing nothing compared to the expensiveness of other foral places and the quality was great! I had 30 tables with centerpieces and my sweet heart table. Plus bouquets and boutonnieres
    Cheryl Married on 03/31/2018
    Love love loved Linda!! Flowers were absolutely stunning!! I had absolutely no idea what I wanted but I couldn’t have asked for a more beautiful floral design for my wedding. If I got married again I would have Linda’s flowers exactly as they were! Nothing could have been better because it was already perfect!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Deals

LV Floral Events 1
Gift
Complimentary toss bouquet on any bridal bouquet order of $125 on up

Tmmpro Event Lighting, AV & DJ Services Tmmpro Event Lighting, AV & DJ Services Wedding Decor & Lighting

Linda is absolutely talented, passionate and does the best for clients. Can't go wrong with having her do your floral arrangements...=)

Lin and Jirsa Photography Lin and Jirsa Photography Wedding Photographers

Amazing personality, great service, and beautiful flowers. Loved working with Linda and I recommend her 100%

Los Angeles, CA, 90014
Location of (LV Floral Events)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding