LV Floral Events Reviews

1 User photo

LV Floral Events 1

Perla · Married on 12/22/2018

Amazing!!!

Seriously such an honor to work with Esmeralda and Barbie! Florals were beautiful! Decor was amazing and set just the way I wanted! Easy to work with and super super helpful! I even got some extra floral decor free of charge! Prices were seriously amazing nothing compared to the expensiveness of other foral places and the quality was great! I had 30 tables with centerpieces and my sweet heart table. Plus bouquets and boutonnieres

Sent on 01/17/2019

Cheryl · Married on 03/31/2018

Love love loved Linda!! Flowers were absolutely stunning!! I had absolutely no idea what I wanted but I couldn’t have asked for a more beautiful floral design for my wedding. If I got married again I would have Linda’s flowers exactly as they were! Nothing could have been better because it was already perfect!

Sent on 04/04/2018
    LV Floral Events 2

April · Married on 09/23/2017

Love her work. Beautiful took my
    Breath away

Sent on 09/26/2017

Trina · Married on 09/09/2017

I can't put into words how amazing Linda's flower arrangements made my wedding! From the rose petals to the centerpieces to the main arrangements, it was perfectly set. All I asked of Linda was blushes and whites and she created everything that I envisioned for our venue. Beautiful, modern, simple and classic arrangements and bouquets. If you want someone who has a passion for flowers, you found her. She made it so easy and stress-free. I will definitely recommend her to everyone I know. Make your day special and have her beautify your special day. I will have another party just so I can have her flowers there. She is the best!

Sent on 10/07/2017

Jenn · Married on 08/05/2017

Linda is simply THE BEST! When we started our wedding planning, we had such a hard time visioning exactly what we wanted. We sent Linda a few samples of what we liked, a color palette, and let her role with her creativity. She was very understanding of our floral budget and worked with us every step of the way to make a creative vision come to life. We warned her that the weather was expected to be in the 90s and that we needed the flowers to last from our ceremony set up, starting mid-afternoon, throughout our night reception. Everything turned out perfect! Everyone was amazed that the flowers were not wilting in the heat and we received numerous comments about how nice they looked. She definitely went above and beyond and exceeded our expectations!

Sent on 10/11/2017

Tayler · Married on 01/28/2017

Linda was amazing !!! She made mine and Andrews special day PERFECTION!!!! I didn't even have to explain to her my vision much she just KNEW. Everything looked 10 times better than what I expected and I am so greatful! She is my forever florist !

Sent on 04/14/2017

rosalyn · Married on 12/03/2016

Linda is AMAZING! 5 star service, quality, professionalism you name it. She truly works with your budget, suggests you things within your price range but that she also knows will look great. She has always been there to support my choices and give me great advice. She and her team have been a true pleasure to work with. Thank you for everything Linda, you are truly amazing.

Sent on 04/27/2017

Carmen · Married on 03/22/2014

Linda is literally THE BEST!!! I can't say enough good things about how she made my wedding the most beautiful, perfect event of a lifetime. She made everything so easy for me since I trust her eye and talent (SO MUCH TALENT), I let her do her thing and she just blew me away. Not to mention she is the sweetest and will def go above and beyond! Like I said, LINDA IS THE BEST!

Sent on 04/14/2017

Tiffany · Married on 09/08/2013

We used LV Florals for our Wedding and Linda definitely brought to life the look I wanted for our Wedding.

Linda is really sweet and was very easy to work with. She took me to the flower mart to see what kind of flowers I liked, which would work best with our budget, and suggested flowers that would go well with the colors of our wedding. As the wedding got closer, I was unsure of what our flower arrangements would really look like (it's hard to picture it all come together without it all in front of you), and she met with me again to make sure we were on the same page and that I was happy with the arrangements we chose.

On the day of the wedding all of Linda's arrangements and bouquets made our Ceremony and Reception so beautiful. Our wedding day was one of the hottest days in this summer and all her arrangements were still stunning at the end of the night! Linda is very talented and we definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a florist!

Sent on 10/20/2013

Linh · Married on 11/03/2012

I just got married earlier this month and I had hired Linda from LV Floral Events to take care of all my floral arrangements as well as coordinating my wedding the day of. Linda is extremely sweet and easy to communicate with as well as very organized. She was able to give me a lot of ideas for floral arrangements and was very helpful in answering questions I had regarding what I needed to get done on the wedding day. I was MORE than satisfied with the her work on the day of the wedding. The bouquet, along with all the other flower arrangements turned out MARVELOUS! The entire wedding went by so smoothly and I had so many compliments on the flowers. Linda, you are the BEST coordinator ever, and you did a super SPLENDID job! Thank you Linda and the LV Floral Events team SO MUCH for making my wedding day so much more special!

Sent on 12/18/2012

Cindy · Married on 09/02/2012

I knew without a doubt that when it was my turn to get married, I would use LV Floral Events as my wedding florist. I have seen their work at weddings I have attended through the years and was very impressed with the beauty and creativity of Linda’s work. When I met up with Linda, I shared my vision as well as my colors and theme. While there, she came up with designs for the ceremony and suggestions arrangements. I knew instantly from my meeting with Linda that I can trust her. Linda and I met up again as the wedding day approached to confirm everything. When shopping for wedding vendors, my husband and I wanted to hire vendors that we can trust and that also shared in our vision and endeavor for them to use their experience and creativity to create masterful arrangements. Linda exceeded my expectations ten-fold. The first thing I saw on my wedding day was the bride & bridesmaids bouquets. They were absolutely stunning. Even more amazing, Linda somehow miraculously found white peonies (which is not available during the fall season AT ALL) and added a few of them in my bouquet as a surprise for me. Seriously, this is how thoughtful and amazing she is. When I walked down the aisle for the first time and saw the floral arrangements above the gazebo where the ceremony was to take place and along the aisles, it took my breath away. I never would have imagined the flowers to turn to the way they did and it was all due to the vision of Linda and her team at LV Floral Events. I have recommended Linda and her team to all my family and friends and will continue to do so in the future when they need a florist. The big day would not have been the same without the team at LV Floral Events. If you are looking for an amazing, talented and creative florist, then look no further. Linda is an absolute gem to work with as she is very sweet, professional and just a flower goddess. You will not regret this decision.

Sent on 01/04/2013

sachi · Married on 08/11/2012

Linda is a pleasure to work with. She's open to suggestions and is full of her personal suggestions as well. She helped us make our vision a reality. Will definitely recommend her expertise!

Sent on 09/21/2012

Lauren · Married on 06/16/2012

Linda did an AMAZING job with the budget that we gave her. We had a limited budget for flowers and we talked to several vendors before settling with LV Florals. Linda worked with us to accommodate our budget and came up with alternative ideas that didn't take away from the look we were striving for. She was responsive, very professional and really went out of her way to make our day special. I couldn't have asked for a better florist!!

Sent on 07/27/2012

Linda was our favorite florist from our long list. Her attention to detail is out of this world. We simply gave her our budget and she took us to the flower mart to show us our options. Her arrangements were all beautiful. She was easy to communicate with and we would definitely recommend her to anyone. Thanks Linda!!

Sent on 09/25/2012

Maria · Married on 04/21/2012

LV Floral Events were terrific!

Sent on 05/04/2012

Han · Married on 03/31/2012

Linda is the best. She did everything she could to accommodate our budget and she did the most wonderful thing of all. She got my wife peonies even though they weren't in season. You will be thrill to have her on your side. You won't be sorry that you made this decision.

Sent on 10/04/2012

Cindy · Married on 03/17/2012

Linda was Amazing! My flowers were beautiful and my centerpieces were gorgeous. She was very easy to work with and provided great information and insight on color coordination, design, and types of flowers. Highly Recommended!

Sent on 03/20/2012

Christina · Married on 12/18/2011

Linda is awesome! She is so personable and you just feel like you can just sit down and talk to her for hours. She is one busy lady but gets back to you within an appropriate time. There were a lot of last minute things that came up and she was able to execute all my requests without hesitation. She went out of her way to help to decrease my stress for the day of. Flowers were beautiful especially my bridal bouquet and the arch for the ceremony. She will help make your vision of how your wedding comes true, flowers and decor wise. I would highly recommend Linda if you need any flowers arranged.
    Thanks again Linda!

Sent on 01/09/2012

Christy · Married on 11/10/2011

I cannot thank Linda and her team enough for the fantastic job they did for my destination wedding in Maui.

Linda is truly an artist and takes floral design to a new level. She used different flowers, colors, textures, and material to create a modern, elegant, and contemporary look for my wedding ceremony and dinner reception. Guests were blown away and are still to this day raving about the flowers.

Linda is not only talented, but she's also very easy to work with. My husband and I are admittedly very detailed-oriented and very nit-picky and can be difficult to work with. Linda patiently worked with us to develop and execute our vision for the wedding. She gave us different options, color schemes, and designs to chose from, and properly guided us throughout the process. Her calm and professional demeanor was much appreciated.

Thank you Linda for making my wedding such a beautiful event! You are a very gifted floral designer and I am so grateful to that you were on my wedding team.

Sent on 11/22/2011

Vivek · Married on 11/10/2011

Ms. Vuong and her team were nothing short of exceptional. They superceded all our visions, thoughts and concepts and artistically transformed a beachfront lawn in Maui into a beautiful venue for our event (and she is from LA!!!). Being of two different cultures, Linda seamlessly blended traditional Indian/Hindu color palettes with Chinese/Vietnamese twists. More over, all the vases, table arrangements and decor were purchased in LA over multiple weekends with us. She then systematically packed and transported them to Hawaii where she created a visually stunning venue with multi-tiered center pieces, and even a traditional Hindu wedding canopy. The whole process of working with her was very pleasant, as is her personality. She has very good ideas but also allowed us to express what we were looking for. She made our wedding the beautiful event that the two of us and our family/friends remember. Thanks LV!!!

Sent on 11/22/2011

Stephani · Married on 10/15/2011

Linda was very helpful and informative and works with what best fits you. She's a sweetheart and great at what she does. I continue to follow her on her work because I am such a fan of her creativity, I look forward to watching her grow professionally and would highly recommend her.

Sent on 11/23/2011

Judy · Married on 10/08/2011

I can't say enough about Linda--from the first day we met, I knew that she would end up being more than just my florist, but my friend. I didn't have an exact picture of what I wanted my flowers to look like, but rather I had an idea of how I wanted them to feel. Because of this, I needed to be able to place a lot of trust in Linda and I'm so glad I did, because the flowers at are wedding were AMAZING and people could not stop complimenting me on them. Linda is extremely talented, tries to really get to know her clients and was so much more than just a florist, but acted as almost a second coordinator. BOOK LINDA--you will not regret it!

Sent on 11/17/2011

Jen · Married on 10/01/2011

Nothing but great things to say about Linda at LV Floral Events. Very talented florist! I would highly recommend her for your wedding day floral needs. Everything i asked of her was done but only BETTER then what i imagine it to be! Thank you Linda for your AMAZING work at our wedding! We loved how everything came out! It was perfect!

Jen Pot

Sent on 10/04/2011

david · Married on 07/23/2011

lv floral was amazing for my wedding. linda was able to understand exactly what we wanted, and it translated into something more beautiful than I ever expected. the entire experience from start to finish was excellent.

Sent on 07/26/2011